satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy Fashion Show
Hi everyone,

I'd love it if there was a Sissy Fashion show, with reluctant Sissies forced to parade various outfits on a catwalk. These would be anything from Baby Clothes, Schoolgirl Uniforms, Ballet Leotards & Tutus, Bunny-girl outfits etc.

The Audience would consist of Dominant Females who have taken their own Sissies with them. (The Sissies would sit next to their owners, bound and gagged.). As the Fashion Show goes on, the Dominant Females would point out the clothing being displayed and telling their Sissy "This is what I am going to dress you up in! - you will look so cute!". The Sissies would be laughed at as they struggled and offered muffled protests.

The question is, if you were forced to model some particularly humiliating clothes on  a catwalk, what would you choose?
Smile
Hello Sissie Leslie, I think a Sissie cat walk is a great idea. If I was ever to be in such a parade, I most certainly would want to be dressed beyond recognizable. I would wear my only wig or get a new one. I would wear a short skirt, my wife said I look best in short skirt. I would wear high heels for sure, I have one red pair and one silver sparkly pair. I would maybe wear a black top, and have lots of makeup on. I think I would really just look like a slut. I think a sissy catwalk would be a lot of fun.
I would absolutely love it! The humiliation would only be surpassed by my excitement, which no doubt would be on display for all to see! I would choose an ultra short pink gingham sissy dress, with pink ruffled panties underneath, bright pink spike heels, with glossy pink lipstick, and a blonde bimbo wig. It would be such fun with the other sissy models back stage, swapping outfits, and help each other in and out of their clothes. We could wear one outfit of our choosing, then another chosen for us! I'm excited just thinking about it! Just tell me when and where.
Of course, if I were taken to be part of such a humiliating display by my mother or a dominant Mistress I would expect to have no say in what I was forced to wear.

But if She forced me to add to my humiliation by choosing my own outfit I think it would be a thick nappy with frilly baby knickers, white tights and a white tight-fitting leotard with a fluffy bunny tail. I'd be made to totter on 4" heels, and have a pair of bunny ears on my head.
Sometimes a petticoated boy is not happy but very humiliated and embarrassed which can make the female or females who dressed, see, or tease him happy.
Sorry to be critical but the boys head shots (photo-shop) are not in size with the body connected !
Never the less a splendid effort to illustrate a fashionable humiliation embarrassment although with the
boys smiling (smirking) faces hard to tell who is enjoying this more.
Imagine wearing those dresses with some panties of feather weight silky frilly lacy bum detailing -or-
perhaps a bulky well padded diaper and cover with bum detailing betraying a slight bustle on the rear  !
(09-11-2017, 08:00 AM)Julian Robinson Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 12:28 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Sorry to be critical but the boys head shots (photo-shop) are not in size with the body connected !
Never the less a splendid effort to illustrate a fashionable humiliation embarrassment although with the
Imagine wearing those dresses with some panties of feather weight silky frilly lacy bum detailing -or-
perhaps a bulky well padded diaper and cover with bum detailing betraying a slight bustle on the rear  !

This file was created on¬†‚Äé22 ‚ÄéNovember ‚Äé2015, ‚ÄŹ‚Äé09:00:44, which is a week or so after I purchased Photoshop Elements 13 and, therefore, it is one of my first efforts. Of course, you weren't to know this.

The lighting on the boys' faces doesn't match the flash lighting seen on the seated ladies, either in the angle of light source or the intensity.  
(09-15-2017, 07:11 PM)mikki Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 08:00 AM)Julian Robinson Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 12:28 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Sorry to be critical but the boys head shots (photo-shop) are not in size with the body connected !

This file was created on¬†‚Äé22 ‚ÄéNovember ‚Äé2015, ‚ÄŹ‚Äé09:00:44, which is a week or so after I purchased Photoshop Elements 13 and, therefore, it is one of my first efforts. Of course, you weren't to know this.

The lighting on the boys' faces doesn't match the flash lighting seen on the seated ladies, either in the angle of light source or the intensity.  

Oh come on give me a break as I said it was one of my first efforts. I've learned a lot since then.

[Image: 2017-09-15_213440.jpg]
how lovely a sissy fashion show with many dominant females watching,it would be so humiliating but wearing female clothes,but i would wear a bright yellow dress ..
My preference would be to work the crowd in a maid costume or Playboy bunny outfit.

But if I had to work the runway, I would wear this:

https://thesissystore.com/gowns-robes/hollywood-feather-gown?zenid=taf4nrhrb5s88mgq5meojbhnk1

Something long and flowing that I could really strut in.

I think the end of the show should require all of the runway models to do their last catwalk nude, as was done here:

http://www.voyeurstyle.com/watch/1550/naked-supermodels-walk-the-runway-at-a-fashion-show/

„ÄÄ

(09-04-2017, 02:07 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone,

I'd love it if there was a Sissy Fashion show, with reluctant Sissies forced to parade various outfits on a catwalk. These would be anything from Baby Clothes, Schoolgirl Uniforms, Ballet Leotards & Tutus, Bunny-girl outfits etc.

The Audience would consist of Dominant Females who have taken their own Sissies with them. (The Sissies would sit next to their owners, bound and gagged.). As the Fashion Show goes on, the Dominant Females would point out the clothing being displayed and telling their Sissy "This is what I am going to dress you up in! - you will look so cute!". The Sissies would be laughed at as they struggled and offered muffled protests.

The question is, if you were forced to model some particularly humiliating clothes on  a catwalk, what would you choose?
Smile