Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Househusbands
(09-12-2017, 08:28 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: It is truly wonderful to see these househusbands taking responsibility for their new roles in the household.  Tough adjustment from breadwinner to bread maker!

Heart Heart   I love the look of the numales taking on their proper roles and appearances !!  The millennia wives and mommies and homemakers as the superior female goes to work cleaning up this mess of a world that males have created.......

(01-03-2018, 04:53 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 04:18 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 04:49 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 12:22 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 11:38 AM)Mugin Wrote: Thank you for your reply, Ma'am. Wonderful to hear that your slave is collared and wears a chastity belt and a thong. Even better that you plan to make him wear a French Maid uniform. Male maids should be uniformed.

*curtsey*
It has to be a short skirt though, I just love staring at his butt while he is serving me. Males can be objectified too

Excellent tact! -- making the male girls of the future experience being exposed and subject to Female perusal, judgement , amusement and even mockery if needs be.... reversing male treatment of Women in the past.
My superior wife couldn't agree more.  The roles in our house have long been reversed with her wearing the pants while treating me like the pretty little wife. She has often publicly petty-coated me for her amusement.  Making me experience the humiliation and embarrassment of Female perusal, judgement and the mockery of other women is her way of keeping me in line while making me feel like women have felt for all the years men wore the pants.

It is so Delightful now that more and more Women are wearing the pants and Insisting that their males be properly attired in skirts, dresses nylons, heels and makeup.  The Total Role Reversal is what needs to happen. Encouraging men and boys to be pretty and "Objectified" needs to be the Goal of the Superior female Rulers!   So nice that the "Shoe is now on the other Foot"...or should I say High Heel!!!
good gurl patti!

(02-11-2018, 10:20 PM)micheleFFS Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 10:11 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have discovered the joys of having my sweet sissy in old fashioned foundation garments.  He now has  drawer dedicated to girdles, all in ones, garterbelts and a section of the closet for petticoats.  I find they make him even more docile and sweet than just panties and bras and dresses..  What are the experiences among the group?

I love my retro lingerie and have an extensive collection. Brief PGs, LLPGs LLPGs, OBGs, sarong style, 4 and 6 stap garter belts, and more.

I too have put my hubby into retro foundation garments.........  girdles, all in ones, obg's, fancy garter belts and full cut panties.  I love it and so does he!  I agree with SissysWife!  I have talked to her on another chat site she is amazing and has given me many great ideas..
Anyone know why she was banned?  She seems a good member for this group!
(04-14-2018, 02:16 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: [quote pid='12140' dateline='1518387624']
(02-11-2018, 10:11 PM)SissysWife Wrote: I have discovered the joys of having my sweet sissy in old fashioned foundation garments.  He now has  drawer dedicated to girdles, all in ones, garterbelts and a section of the closet for petticoats.  I find they make him even more docile and sweet than just panties and bras and dresses..  What are the experiences among the group?
I too have put my hubby into retro foundation garments.........  girdles, all in ones, obg's, fancy garter belts and full cut panties.  I love it and so does he!  I agree with SissysWife!  I have talked to her on another chat site she is amazing and has given me many great ideas..
[/quote]

Very nice, Madam! Great to hear that you put your husband into girdles, garter belts and full cut panties. 

I don't know why SissysWife was banned. I agree that she looked like very good and active member of this forum. 

*curtsy*
(04-15-2018, 04:48 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(04-14-2018, 02:16 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: [quote pid='12140' dateline='1518387624']

Very nice, Madam! Great to hear that you put your husband into girdles, garter belts and full cut panties. 

I don't know why SissysWife was banned. I agree that she looked like very good and active member of this forum. 

*curtsy*

[/quote]
I hope you are a properly kept sissy.........  Perhaps we can lobby for her reinstatement??  I am sure the forum would not want to have a sissy revolt on their hands  giggles.
(04-15-2018, 08:55 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
(04-15-2018, 04:48 PM)Mugin Wrote:

*curtsy*
I hope you are a properly kept sissy.........  Perhaps we can lobby for her reinstatement??  I am sure the forum would not want to have a sissy revolt on their hands  giggles.
[/quote]

Sissy revolts are not tolerated on this forum, My Lady. The sissies here are well trained and know that they have to be submissive and obedient toward the Superior ladies. 

*curtsy*
(02-14-2018, 01:40 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(02-13-2018, 03:20 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(02-12-2018, 06:19 PM)Patti59 Wrote:

You are quite right Sissyswife.  The more shapewear and controlling garments you make a male wear, the more it destroys their Ego, and they become more docile and compliant.  A Strict diet, reducing his weight and muscle mass is also a Great way to destroy the male Ego.  Once he realizes that he is weaker than you...the Game is Over and you will have Complete Control.  Making him wear corsets, girdles and garter belts helps with his total transformation, and your dominance!

It is the constant mental control that has the desired effects.  It is fantastic when you see him becoming more and more submissive.  Seeing the joy on his face when you reward him.  Seeing him start to take pride in looking good and doing good sweet things for you.  I find it so very empowering and liberating and erotic.  He does know and realize that he gets more and better sex than his ordinary and very boring married male counterparts.  True the sex is all on my terms and very different and more exciting than an ordinary marriage but end result is he gets more sex!
And isn't that the pure Joy that you get out of this....using his own desires, sex, to enslave him into femininity!   I think this is the easiest way for women to get most men to be feminized and submissive.  Just wondering what your thoughts are on feminizing boys?  In the New Age Female Led society, I think it is imperative that boys be feminized at an early age....what are your thoughts on that?  Of course, this is a situation where you cannot use sex as "bait".  Just wondering how you think mothers should go about creating perfect "futue spouses" for Champion Girls!

Patti, it would seem there may be many inroads available for the proper education of young males into feminization.  The major one would be of course seeing any methods of dominance an feminization used on their own male parent as a model of proper sex role-behavior.   A second important one would merely be constantly rewarding any and all feminine and/or submissive activity positively with praise, emotional support, extra kindness etc.   Of course occasional negative reinforcement and if necessary mild censure may at times be necessary, yet almost never without some hope of positive hope being intimated at for learning only femininity is both natural and good in a male girl's inventory.
A lovely example of a trained male

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart 
Thanks so much to all the girls for sharing these marvelous house husband photos!  Love, Sandy Heart