Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Househusbands
(01-03-2018, 04:18 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 04:49 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 12:22 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 11:38 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 11:29 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: My slave wears a chastity belt, thong, and collar while serving me. He looks so cute in it but I definitely want him to wear a French maid outfit at some point

Thank you for your reply, Ma'am. Wonderful to hear that your slave is collared and wears a chastity belt and a thong. Even better that you plan to make him wear a French Maid uniform. Male maids should be uniformed.

*curtsey*
It has to be a short skirt though, I just love staring at his butt while he is serving me. Males can be objectified too

Excellent tact! -- making the male girls of the future experience being exposed and subject to Female perusal, judgement , amusement and even mockery if needs be.... reversing male treatment of Women in the past.
My superior wife couldn't agree more.  The roles in our house have long been reversed with her wearing the pants while treating me like the pretty little wife. She has often publicly petty-coated me for her amusement.  Making me experience the humiliation and embarrassment of Female perusal, judgement and the mockery of other women is her way of keeping me in line while making me feel like women have felt for all the years men wore the pants.

It is so Delightful now that more and more Women are wearing the pants and Insisting that their males be properly attired in skirts, dresses nylons, heels and makeup.  The Total Role Reversal is what needs to happen. Encouraging men and boys to be pretty and "Objectified" needs to be the Goal of the Superior female Rulers!   So nice that the "Shoe is now on the other Foot"...or should I say High Heel!!!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(01-01-2018, 11:38 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 11:29 AM)Jessielinton Wrote: My slave wears a chastity belt, thong, and collar while serving me. He looks so cute in it but I definitely want him to wear a French maid outfit at some point

Thank you for your reply, Ma'am. Wonderful to hear that your slave is collared and wears a chastity belt and a thong. Even better that you plan to make him wear a French Maid uniform. Male maids should be uniformed.

*curtsey*
It has to be a short skirt though, I just love staring at his butt while he is serving me. Males can be objectified too

Excellent tact! -- making the male girls of the future experience being exposed and subject to Female perusal, judgement , amusement and even mockery if needs be.... reversing male treatment of Women in the past.
My superior wife couldn't agree more.  The roles in our house have long been reversed with her wearing the pants while treating me like the pretty little wife. She has often publicly petty-coated me for her amusement.  Making me experience the humiliation and embarrassment of Female perusal, judgement and the mockery of other women is her way of keeping me in line while making me feel like women have felt for all the years men wore the pants.
That's your proper place! I haven't done chores in months. I have my slave boyfriend for that. If he argues he gets more chores and more chastity! Males deserve this after how they treated the superior gender for centuries!
(01-06-2018, 11:44 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 11:38 AM)Mugin Wrote: Thank you for your reply, Ma'am. Wonderful to hear that your slave is collared and wears a chastity belt and a thong. Even better that you plan to make him wear a French Maid uniform. Male maids should be uniformed.

*curtsey*

That's your proper place! I haven't done chores in months. I have my slave boyfriend for that. If he argues he gets more chores and more chastity! Males deserve this after how they treated the superior gender for centuries!

Love the way you think, reward the poor sissy with more feminization once they accept it there is no going back.

Chris
(01-06-2018, 01:17 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Love the way you think, reward the poor sissy with more feminization once they accept it there is no going back.

Chris

Accepting what we have become doesn't really sink in until we have performed our very first curtsy in our maid's dress. It's not so much that we know there is no going back, I knew there was no going back when I received my first bra and panty set ages ago but once we have proven that we are willing to be a maid the lifestyle takes on a whole new dimension and it all begins with those early rewards.
(01-01-2018, 11:38 AM)Mugin Wrote: Thank you for your reply, Ma'am. Wonderful to hear that your slave is collared and wears a chastity belt and a thong. Even better that you plan to make him wear a French Maid uniform. Male maids should be uniformed.

*curtsey*

Yes, Mistress Jessie, it is your slave boyfriend's duty to be your maid and to do all the domestic chores for you. If he argues - instead of thanking you on his knees for his privilege to serve you - he deseres for sure to get more chores and more time in the chastity belt. 

*curtesey*
(01-07-2018, 05:01 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 12:22 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: It has to be a short skirt though, I just love staring at his butt while he is serving me. Males can be objectified too

Yes, Mistress Jessie, it is your slave boyfriend's duty to be your maid and to do all the domestic chores for you. If he argues - instead of thanking you on his knees for his privilege to serve you - he deseres for sure to get more chores and more time in the chastity belt. 

*curtesey*

For a male you are very right! Just this last weekend we learned the joys of the humbler. Having a big dumb male on his knees scrubbing my floors really got the female supremacy juices flowing. I'm never doing chores again if I get to watch that!
Jessie
(01-13-2018, 08:40 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 04:49 PM)whyguys Wrote: Excellent tact! -- making the male girls of the future experience being exposed and subject to Female perusal, judgement , amusement and even mockery if needs be.... reversing male treatment of Women in the past.

*curtesey*

For a male you are very right! Just this last weekend we learned the joys of the humbler. Having a big dumb male on his knees scrubbing my floors really got the female supremacy juices flowing. I'm never doing chores again if I get to watch that!
Jessie

As a sub male/sissy I love the way You think, Ms. Jessie.  Being "humbled" and scrubbing floors on one's knees may not be an easy life for a male, but certainly the rewards are in knowing that his labor and his acceptance of his inferior position is pleasing to You...and that is what counts!  Certainly You "outrank" chores, Ma'am...these are for Your submissive...as the old joke says..."How many Women does it take to wash the dishes?"....answer..."None, that's a man's job!".

Humbly and respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(01-03-2018, 04:18 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My superior wife couldn't agree more.  The roles in our house have long been reversed with her wearing the pants while treating me like the pretty little wife. She has often publicly petty-coated me for her amusement.  Making me experience the humiliation and embarrassment of Female perusal, judgement and the mockery of other women is her way of keeping me in line while making me feel like women have felt for all the years men wore the pants.

*curtesey*

Jessie

Thank you for the compliment, Mistress Jessie. I am happy to hear that your slave boyfriend had the privilege to learn the joys of the humbler. I hope he did a satisfying job of scrubbing your floors, Mistress Jessie. You should indeed never ever have to do chores again - housework is for male slaves and sissy maids. 

*curtsey*
(01-01-2018, 03:56 PM)LucyH Wrote: My wife insists that I iron all her lingerie.[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=1369]

Wow LucyH, you look so cute and wonderful for your wife. Im sure she must be proud of you.
nancy
(01-13-2018, 10:35 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 04:18 PM)SheWearsThePants Wrote: My superior wife couldn't agree more.  The roles in our house have long been reversed with her wearing the pants while treating me like the pretty little wife. She has often publicly petty-coated me for her amusement.  Making me experience the humiliation and embarrassment of Female perusal, judgement and the mockery of other women is her way of keeping me in line while making me feel like women have felt for all the years men wore the pants.

*curtesey*

Jessie

As a sub male/sissy I love the way You think, Ms. Jessie.  Being "humbled" and scrubbing floors on one's knees may not be an easy life for a male, but certainly the rewards are in knowing that his labor and his acceptance of his inferior position is pleasing to You...and that is what counts!  Certainly You "outrank" chores, Ma'am...these are for Your submissive...as the old joke says..."How many Women does it take to wash the dishes?"....answer..."None, that's a man's job!".

Humbly and respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
I LOVE IT!!! I'm definitely using that from now on.
Jessie