BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Househusbands
Appalling  that the maid polishing  the mirror should not have tidied up the mess by the sofa in the background first. However her bottom will be available for spanking as she bends over to pick the bits up.
(12-29-2017, 12:47 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(12-29-2017, 12:11 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-28-2017, 08:35 PM)Brenda Wrote: [Image: 82f20bd1d3b287916a52c9c776e85a8a.jpg]

[Image: 9e1a559156cc9d7d230166d5e44b7fa1.jpg]

[Image: e82cd35e9680bf5d71ea813a73799d35.jpg]

[Image: de85a3831fd358e0d3fda0c52e01c7c1.jpg]

[Image: e77d424ba96274c792ec2aa412f8265d.jpg]

[Image: afb13482f63540891f647aac078e8ad5.jpg]

Really like the picture of the maid cleaning the mirror.
Her hair is nicely secured in a claw/grip and looks tidy. She is wearing a long sleeve dress (I do like to see a maid wearing long sleeves, it looks so much more professional). Her skirt is a decent length and she is wearing white gloves which is a nice touch.
My only criticism is that she has a bit to much lippy on.
It is a good example of a maid taking pride in her appearance and she is a real credit to her Mistress.

YES... MZ  Yvette-Louise!   Even the irony of a male girl seeing her reflection so void of the false masculinity of which she and her inferior male sex were once SO FALSELY PROUD!  
DELIGHTFUL POETIC JUSTICE!!!

Also, on the other hand, love the male girl maid feather-dusting.   So perfectly re-trained so that she seems gleeful at the proper unmanning males must soon accept as their natural destiny.  
SO PRECIOUS!!!
Great Pics!
(12-27-2017, 04:08 PM)nancy Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 03:37 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(12-23-2017, 11:15 PM)rachaelY Wrote:
(12-21-2017, 06:59 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(09-10-2017, 11:31 PM)rachaelY Wrote: I love ironing!

Nice pic! I like the pretty dress and the cute sandals. Is it you, rachaelY?

Yes that is me ironing at my mistresses house. xx

Lovely. Do you serve your Mistress as housemaid?

Wow, you look great Rachel. Your Mistress must be very proud to have you. She must pleased to be showing you off to her friends.

I do serve my Mistress as a housemaid sometimes and she sends me out to do her shopping. My Mistress is proud of me and her friends - and especially her daughter like to see me properly attired and made up. xx
I would love to have any of these males serve me! A man that knows his place is a real turn on. A man that knows his place and dresses so feminine... panty soakers.
(12-31-2017, 12:55 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: I would love to have any of these males serve me! A man that knows his place is a real turn on. A man that knows his place and dresses so feminine... panty soakers.

Wonderful that you would love to have any of these male maids serve you, Ma'am. Do you dress up your slave in an outfit similiar to the ones in the photos, Ma'am? Males can be trained to be good maids and the panties, tights/stockings, maid uniforms and heels will ensure they will be obedient, submissive and loyal servants to their mistresses. 

*curtsey*
(12-31-2017, 01:51 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 12:55 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: I would love to have any of these males serve me! A man that knows his place is a real turn on. A man that knows his place and dresses so feminine... panty soakers.

Wonderful that you would love to have any of these male maids serve you, Ma'am. Do you dress up your slave in an outfit similiar to the ones in the photos, Ma'am? Males can be trained to be good maids and the panties, tights/stockings, maid uniforms and heels will ensure they will be obedient, submissive and loyal servants to their mistresses. 

*curtsey*
My slave wears a chastity belt, thong, and collar while serving me. He looks so cute in it but I definitely want him to wear a French maid outfit at some point
(01-01-2018, 11:29 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:

*curtsey*
My slave wears a chastity belt, thong, and collar while serving me. He looks so cute in it but I definitely want him to wear a French maid outfit at some point

Thank you for your reply, Ma'am. Wonderful to hear that your slave is collared and wears a chastity belt and a thong. Even better that you plan to make him wear a French Maid uniform. Male maids should be uniformed.

*curtsey*
(01-01-2018, 11:38 AM)Mugin Wrote:

*curtsey*

Thank you for your reply, Ma'am. Wonderful to hear that your slave is collared and wears a chastity belt and a thong. Even better that you plan to make him wear a French Maid uniform. Male maids should be uniformed.

*curtsey*
It has to be a short skirt though, I just love staring at his butt while he is serving me. Males can be objectified too
(01-01-2018, 12:22 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 11:38 AM)Mugin Wrote:

*curtsey*

*curtsey*
It has to be a short skirt though, I just love staring at his butt while he is serving me. Males can be objectified too

Yes, Ma'am. Some of these uniforms are very short indeed. Will you make him wear high heels too, Ma'am?

*curtsey*