BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Househusbands
(06-19-2019, 05:04 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: This thread needs to be the number one rated thread in the forum!  Reality is that until we have sissified house husbands as common theme in our society the rightful standing of the female sex cannot be achieved.  We as women must work hard to establish the role of feminized house husband as an honored and necessary role in societly!!  One that is common males will work hard to attract the kind of woman that wants them to have this role in their life...…...

Dear Superior Pantiedmyhubby,
i cannot agree with you more, as a sissified house husband of over 20 years, i have never been more at peace with myself and my role in our marriage.  my Mistress/Wife is in complete control of our household, life and marriage, i have no input and am in complete servitude to Her and do as directed.  For the first 5 years She did ask for my input, hardly ever took it and most of the time She did, things did not necessarily work out, so She just stopped asking.  She just made decisions and gave directions, and i loved Her more for it.
SissyDana very happily owned by Mistress Melissa
for over 20 years
(06-20-2019, 04:28 AM)SissyDana Wrote:
(06-19-2019, 05:04 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: This thread needs to be the number one rated thread in the forum!  Reality is that until we have sissified house husbands as common theme in our society the rightful standing of the female sex cannot be achieved.  We as women must work hard to establish the role of feminized house husband as an honored and necessary role in societly!!  One that is common males will work hard to attract the kind of woman that wants them to have this role in their life...…...

Dear Superior Pantiedmyhubby,
i cannot agree with you more, as a sissified house husband of over 20 years, i have never been more at peace with myself and my role in our marriage.  my Mistress/Wife is in complete control of our household, life and marriage, i have no input and am in complete servitude to Her and do as directed.  For the first 5 years She did ask for my input, hardly ever took it and most of the time She did, things did not necessarily work out, so She just stopped asking.  She just made decisions and gave directions, and i loved Her more for it.
Excellent testimonial!
    A perfect example of a house husband completing his duties.

Could not agree more. My place is in the home being a homemaker. Being truly femme and the best for my Female Masters. The more we accept that our birth defect places us here the better society will be.