BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Househusbands
Brenda -  delightful illustrations of how the male girl sex is finally learning appropriately to be feminized under the power of the TRUE superior sex.  Love how facial expressions show wide range of male emotions: temerity fear, acceptance, amusement, coquettishness etc but ALL knowing secondary status MUST be accepted beneath Female Masters!
(01-01-2018, 07:53 PM)subjami Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 03:56 PM)LucyH Wrote: My wife insists that I iron all her lingerie.

you are looking lovely with your hair in curlers too.
You look adorable lucy, and so sweet in your curlers ready for your wife to come home and see you at your best.i too do all our laundry en femme, and take great pride in my ironing and pressing too so that my wife looks so smart when she goes to work.just love to see her leave in a well pressed skirt suit crisp white blouse and well polished heels .she fills me with pride knowing I am so useful for her.
susan Stewart

(01-01-2018, 07:53 PM)subjami Wrote:
(01-01-2018, 03:56 PM)LucyH Wrote: My wife insists that I iron all her lingerie.

you are looking lovely with your hair in curlers too.
You look adorable lucy, and so sweet in your curlers ready for your wife to come home and see you at your best.i too do all our laundry en femme, and take great pride in my ironing and pressing too so that my wife looks so smart when she goes to work.just love to see her leave in a well pressed skirt suit crisp white blouse and well polished heels .she fills me with pride knowing I am so useful for her.
susan Stewart
        I do love being a house husband and my wife seems happier too.I have a wonderful sense of contentment knowing im looking after our home and her as the working woman of the house
(04-25-2019, 03:34 AM)Baby sophie sissykins Wrote: I do love being a house husband and my wife seems happier too.I have a wonderful sense of contentment knowing im looking after our home and her as the working woman of the house

Wonderful sissy!  Well done!  I bet you are both happier than ever!  Keep up the good work and keep us posted!  Thanks for sharing the pictures and keep working on your femininity....  Has she discussed dating?  Do you want her to?
(02-16-2019, 05:26 PM)nancy Wrote: [quote pid='19621' dateline='1550330645']
(02-15-2019, 01:55 AM)whyguys Wrote: OMIGOSH!  After Females begin to see what They can make of the male sex in the future these examples shall be the norm in but few generations....  'masculinity' shall become SO PASSE!

We have already labeled masculinity toxic next we need to cure males of this disease.

RF
Oh Yes, with your brains and great communication skills, Radical Feminists. I am sure mankind will dwindle and Womankind will Rule. Masculinity toxic is becoming a new definition, and all the general public will learn to observe such as everyday language, and shame men into becoming good girls.
  from Nancy, I look forward to the new world of womankind to rule over mankind.
[/quote]

Oh Nancy.... YES - Mz RadFem has so been integral to the system of Female First theory that is emerging and dismantling all previous false male importance.    It is difficult knowing that our male sex is doomed to end up its ONLY USES being servitude and amusement for the Female Masters ----  yet at least when They order us about or are laughing at us we are not being totally ignored.  It is difficult on what little remains of our pathetically imperfect male girl egos, but that is the only way it can be for us as inferiors.
In this time of awareness of "white privilege "  I think we need to be even more aware of the more universal "male privilege"  that affects over half of the worlds population.  The time has come for the scales of justice to start evening out between males and females.  I think it should start in the home and education system where all fundamental changes really come from.  Males and female are to all take the same classes all the way through high school.  That means males will be exposed to dance and home economics.  Females can take shop and woodworking and such. 
Once into college all liberal arts degrees will REQUIRE males to have a significant number of hours in women's studies. Including but not limited to design and fashion and gender studies.  Mandatory will be classes on the history of female suppression and oppression since Eve. 
    These things will encourage males to look at life and history with a new focus.
(05-03-2019, 06:02 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: In this time of awareness of "white privilege "  I think we need to be even more aware of the more universal "male privilege"  that affects over half of the worlds population.  The time has come for the scales of justice to start evening out between males and females.  I think it should start in the home and education system where all fundamental changes really come from.  Males and female are to all take the same classes all the way through high school.  That means males will be exposed to dance and home economics.  Females can take shop and woodworking and such. 
Once into college all liberal arts degrees will REQUIRE males to have a significant number of hours in women's studies. Including but not limited to design and fashion and gender studies.  Mandatory will be classes on the history of female suppression and oppression since Eve. 

Getting on my radical soap box, a number of schools have been offering this for years and nothing really changed. Males still think they are privilege because women still settle and allow toxic masclinity. If we really want to change things we need to take the bull by the horn and force things to change. Males will never accept equality or willing give up their privilege. We have to fight and take if from them then ensure they accept the new world order of female control. Feminization is the only solution to toxic masclinity. Your idea does have merit and we need to plan and play the long game until we tip the overton window in our favor. It most certainly starts in the home and school system, they key is empowering mothers to act starting with their own children and they actively encouraging other mothers. Building a true grass roots effort is how we will win!

RF
(05-05-2019, 01:04 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-03-2019, 06:02 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: In this time of awareness of "white privilege "  I think we need to be even more aware of the more universal "male privilege"  that affects over half of the worlds population.  The time has come for the scales of justice to start evening out between males and females.  I think it should start in the home and education system where all fundamental changes really come from.  Males and female are to all take the same classes all the way through high school.  That means males will be exposed to dance and home economics.  Females can take shop and woodworking and such. 

Getting on my radical soap box, a number of schools have been offering this for years and nothing really changed. Males still think they are privilege because women still settle and allow toxic masclinity. If we really want to change things we need to take the bull by the horn and force things to change. Males will never accept equality or willing give up their privilege. We have to fight and take if from them then ensure they accept the new world order of female control. Feminization is the only solution to toxic masclinity. Your idea does have merit and we need to plan and play the long game until we tip the overton window in our favor. It most certainly starts in the home and school system, they key is empowering mothers to act starting with their own children and they actively encouraging other mothers. Building a true grass roots effort is how we will win!

RF

PMH and RF...

Sex role reversal correction surely has moved quite far from the mid-20th century.  Yes perhaps still teasingly slowly for many Females, but it has advanced immensely... and to a point it shall never be set back.  This is not to say to stop keep trying.  In the long run Women shall consolidate their power best if each step of Their victory is savored, secured and cemented so males are continually made to accept rebellion is fruitless.
(05-06-2019, 08:48 AM)whyguys Wrote: PMH and RF...

Sex role reversal correction surely has moved quite far from the mid-20th century.  Yes perhaps still teasingly slowly for many Females, but it has advanced immensely... and to a point it shall never be set back.  This is not to say to stop keep trying.  In the long run Women shall consolidate their power best if each step of Their victory is savored, secured and cemented so males are continually made to accept rebellion is fruitless.

It is certainly moving to slow for me, but I am radical that would burn the whole system down to ensure true radical female control. As I gotten older, I learn to play the long game and savor what we are doing which is fundamentally changing the world that has existed for thousands of years. It is hard work but worth ever once of blood, sweet and tears.

RF
This thread needs to be the number one rated thread in the forum!  Reality is that until we have sissified house husbands as common theme in our society the rightful standing of the female sex cannot be achieved.  We as women must work hard to establish the role of feminized house husband as an honored and necessary role in societly!!  One that is common males will work hard to attract the kind of woman that wants them to have this role in their life...…...