Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mother and son
The lads mother likes to make sure that he is nicely coordinated with her.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wonder what made her dress her son like that. What did he do to deserve such humiliation? And I wonder if she's made him wear panties too.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(09-02-2017, 04:48 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: The lads mother likes to make sure that he is nicely coordinated with her.

One of my favorite pictures, which I first saw in a magazine some years ago. It was one of a few illustrations that went with a story entitled The Return which I think was written by someone called Daphne? I love the nautical theme to the outfit David is wearing.
Yes I like his attire, my suspicions are he is wearing frilly panties, perhaps blue ones, to match his outfit. A nice touch are his white pelerine socks and Mary Jane sandals.
Blue was my least favourite colour of panties when I was a child. My mother always used to say "blue for a boy!" as she held them out for me to step into, or handed them to me to put away.

There was never anything remotely boyish about the panties she chose for me.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
What a shame - a twist of the former traditional PINK is for boys and Blue is for girls !
(09-13-2017, 07:33 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: What a shame - a twist of the former traditional PINK is for boys and Blue is for girls !

Quite right, boys don't necessarily have to wear pink dresses, they can also wear blue and still retain blue as a color meant for a boy to wear.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)