Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first ever visit to an ABDL Nursery
Hi everyone,

One of my biggest regrets is that I have only visited an Adult Baby Nursery once. I really enjoyed the experience and I'd like to share it with other nappy/diaper-lovers.

I think that it was back in 2004 that I found myself in a seaside town on wet March Saturday afternoon. An appointment had been made, and as I trudged through the rain, my excitement began to grow, Eventually, I found the place and was shown in by 'Auntie' Jennifer. (At least I think that what  her name was). After taking my jacket off in order to dry it, I was offered a coffee which I gratefully accepted. Then it was time to be lead upstairs and shown the Nursery. 

Looking inside, there was a an Adult-sized cot and playpen. A wardrobe full of adult-sized baby clothes was nearby. It was time to remove my clothes. Auntie Jennifer put them in an adjacent room whilst I stood naked. She ordered me to lay in the cot which  had it's side pulled down. Before long she was putting cream on my private parts followed by talc. My penis was stiff by now. She lifted up my legs before slipping a TENA disposable nappy underneath. After taping it in place, my legs were raised once more, this time for a pair of plastic pants. My erection was now imprisoned.

Then it was time to choose an outfit. I settled on  a lemon-yellow  Babygro with a cute duck motif. The sleeves ended in mittens so that the entire hand would be covered. However, slits had been cut near the wrists so that the hands could remained uncovered. Back in the cot, Auntie Jennifer did up the popper fasteners on the inside leg of the Babygro.

After tucking me up in the cot and sticking a dummy in my mouth she left me. I was now a baby, albeit a big one.  After a short while she returned with a feeding-bottle full of milk.Aafter attaching a cloth bib around my neck, she began to bottle-feed me. Initially, I was taken by surprise by the warm milk, but when it had cooled a bit, I started  to  enjoy my feed.

It was a while later that I found myself in the nearby playpen. Auntie had gone and I was alone. As I knelt in the playpen, I thought to myself "What an unusual way to spend a Saturday afternoon!; here I  am in baby clothes wearing a nappy and sucking a dummy!"  I looked inside the cot. Apart from the usual baby toys and games, there were also a couple of issues of the  "Sissies on Parade" Fetish magazine. Auntie returned with a plastic bowl full of porridge and a plastic feeding-spoon. As I grabbed the bars of the playpen, she fed me. I soon devoured the porridge. "You must have been hungry!", laughed auntie Jennifer.

There was another short period of being alone, before she returned. This time she had a plastic double-handed feeding cup full of juice. I soon drank it, but then afterwards came the strangest feeling. I needed to pee. Then came the inner conflict. I knew that I should just 'let go', but another part of me wanted to resist this. The need to pee grew stronger and I had to give in. I wet my nappy. I was soon put back in the cot having the wet nappy removed. After a clean-up, fresh nappy was put on.

My allotted time was coming to an end, and I spent it tucked up in the cot, sucking my dummy. Time was up. After getting changed into my adult clothes and paying for my Nursery Treatment, I left. Out in the street, I felt a buzz, an electrical feeling of joy at what had happened. I felt alive.

Sadly, Auntie Jennifer and the Nursery  moved from my local area to the South coast of England. I had seen her advert in a German ABDL magazine 'Baby Doll', but it was when Channel Four did a documentary on Adult Babies that I got the biggest surprise, as Auntie Jennifer and her Adult Baby Nursery was featured. (As I watched it, I exclaimed "That woman on T.V. put a nappy on me!").

As yet, I have not visited another Adult Baby Nursery, but have incorporated infantile things into my everyday life. I have a (very babyish), fleecy, pink all-in-one, zip-fronted footed pyjamas. I also have a couple of dummies, as well as a feeding-bottle, double-handed feeding cup and my two teddy-bears, Snowy & Bruno. I also enjoy watching a German ABDL DVD, "Dreamlike Birthday", I which a young guy ends up in Nursery Bondage. (At the end, he ends up struggling helplessly on the floor of the Nursery in a straight-jacket, his protest muffled by a black leather gag.)

I must admit that the only disappointment about my Nursery visit was that I wasn't dominated or placed in Bondage. But I guess there still is time... Smile
Good for you! At least you will always have your memories of the visit. And maybe some day you can do another visit with a mommy, just like you'd like, it this time. In the mean time, you can always get some things to make a go of it on your own.
I love visiting an AB nursery ocassionally.

I find it exquisitely humiliating being stripped naked, spanked and pinned or taped into a nappy, and then plastic baby knickers.

I usually go to Nanny Betty in North London. She's lovely.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(09-01-2017, 02:37 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone,

One of my biggest regrets is that I have only visited an Adult Baby Nursery once. I really enjoyed the experience and I'd like to share it with other nappy/diaper-lovers.

I think that it was back in 2004 that I found myself in a seaside town on wet March Saturday afternoon. An appointment had been made, and as I trudged through the rain, my excitement began to grow, Eventually, I found the place and was shown in by 'Auntie' Jennifer. (At least I think that what  her name was). After taking my jacket off in order to dry it, I was offered a coffee which I gratefully accepted. Then it was time to be lead upstairs and shown the Nursery. 

Looking inside, there was a an Adult-sized cot and playpen. A wardrobe full of adult-sized baby clothes was nearby. It was time to remove my clothes. Auntie Jennifer put them in an adjacent room whilst I stood naked. She ordered me to lay in the cot which  had it's side pulled down. Before long she was putting cream on my private parts followed by talc. My penis was stiff by now. She lifted up my legs before slipping a TENA disposable nappy underneath. After taping it in place, my legs were raised once more, this time for a pair of plastic pants. My erection was now imprisoned.

Then it was time to choose an outfit. I settled on  a lemon-yellow  Babygro with a cute duck motif. The sleeves ended in mittens so that the entire hand would be covered. However, slits had been cut near the wrists so that the hands could remained uncovered. Back in the cot, Auntie Jennifer did up the popper fasteners on the inside leg of the Babygro.

After tucking me up in the cot and sticking a dummy in my mouth she left me. I was now a baby, albeit a big one.  After a short while she returned with a feeding-bottle full of milk.Aafter attaching a cloth bib around my neck, she began to bottle-feed me. Initially, I was taken by surprise by the warm milk, but when it had cooled a bit, I started  to  enjoy my feed.

It was a while later that I found myself in the nearby playpen. Auntie had gone and I was alone. As I knelt in the playpen, I thought to myself "What an unusual way to spend a Saturday afternoon!; here I  am in baby clothes wearing a nappy and sucking a dummy!"  I looked inside the cot. Apart from the usual baby toys and games, there were also a couple of issues of the  "Sissies on Parade" Fetish magazine. Auntie returned with a plastic bowl full of porridge and a plastic feeding-spoon. As I grabbed the bars of the playpen, she fed me. I soon devoured the porridge. "You must have been hungry!", laughed auntie Jennifer.

There was another short period of being alone, before she returned. This time she had a plastic double-handed feeding cup full of juice. I soon drank it, but then afterwards came the strangest feeling. I needed to pee. Then came the inner conflict. I knew that I should just 'let go', but another part of me wanted to resist this. The need to pee grew stronger and I had to give in. I wet my nappy. I was soon put back in the cot having the wet nappy removed. After a clean-up, fresh nappy was put on.

My allotted time was coming to an end, and I spent it tucked up in the cot, sucking my dummy. Time was up. After getting changed into my adult clothes and paying for my Nursery Treatment, I left. Out in the street, I felt a buzz, an electrical feeling of joy at what had happened. I felt alive.

Sadly, Auntie Jennifer and the Nursery  moved from my local area to the South coast of England. I had seen her advert in a German ABDL magazine 'Baby Doll', but it was when Channel Four did a documentary on Adult Babies that I got the biggest surprise, as Auntie Jennifer and her Adult Baby Nursery was featured. (As I watched it, I exclaimed "That woman on T.V. put a nappy on me!").

As yet, I have not visited another Adult Baby Nursery, but have incorporated infantile things into my everyday life. I have a (very babyish), fleecy, pink all-in-one, zip-fronted footed pyjamas. I also have a couple of dummies, as well as a feeding-bottle, double-handed feeding cup and my two teddy-bears, Snowy & Bruno. I also enjoy watching a German ABDL DVD, "Dreamlike Birthday", I which a young guy ends up in Nursery Bondage. (At the end, he ends up struggling helplessly on the floor of the Nursery in a straight-jacket, his protest muffled by a black leather gag.)

I must admit that the only disappointment about my Nursery visit was that I wasn't dominated or placed in Bondage. But I guess there still is time... Smile

(10-12-2017, 02:21 PM)Bill Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 02:37 PM)Sissy Leslie Wrote: Hi everyone,

Were any of youre nurses like these ladies ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
From what I can remember, I would have to say 'probably'.