satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Humiliating panties
Although I am far more likely to be wearing plastic panties over my diapers on any given day, for those occasions when we are going out and I can't wear my usual thick, imposing pampers, sometimes Mommy picks out some special panties for me to wear under my regular clothing;

[Image: ub0qppey6serw9h4g.jpg]
(11-30-2016, 04:34 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: Although I am far more likely to be wearing plastic panties over my diapers on any given day, for those occasions when we are going out and I can't wear my usual thick, imposing pampers, sometimes Mommy picks out some special panties for me to wear under my regular clothing;

[Image: ub0qppey6serw9h4g.jpg]
With legs like that she should make sure you are in FF stockings with cuban heels and a nice suspender belt  .
Lovely panties Bobby...what "regular clothing" do you wear if you are going out?
(11-30-2016, 04:38 PM)Sissy Matthew Wrote: Lovely panties Bobby...what "regular clothing" do you wear if you are going out?

Lol--Nothing exciting, I'm sorry to say.
I like wearing plastic shopping bags I've converted into underwear. Happy Holidays you knuckleheads I mean it Smile
Always the most humiliating panties are those which you're made to wear for a spanking administered by your next door neighbour in front of her daughter. .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I've just brought some soiled panties from a women I'm going to enjoy them. Iove used panties, socks and Tampax
Poo is my favorite hobby
These at present are the most humiliating panties . Mummy loves lifting up my dress to show her friends what lovely sissy panties she has got for me .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-25-2016, 08:34 PM)Patti59 Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 02:44 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote: I put together the below outfits in various colors for one of my customer's nephews which is his required nightly sleep attire...

I also put together a different set of panties for her nephew which he is required to wear during the day to school and on weekends during the day... Wink

That is just awesome!  How old is her nephew?   What a delight to see more and more women feminizing the males in their lives.  The Sissy Male is the future for womankind, and her pleasures.  A sweet, docile feminized male will be the obedient housewife that so many women need!  Thank you for sharing Mrs. Marsha!

(08-24-2016, 09:23 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 09:08 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 08:59 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 02:44 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote: I put together the below outfits in various colors for one of my customer's nephews which is his required nightly sleep attire...

I also put together a different set of panties for her nephew which he is required to wear during the day to school and on weekends during the day... Wink
How old is the nephew?

At the time he was 12 when his aunt bought the outfits, he is now almost 14...

Excellent!

He is going to make one pretty boyfriend for a strong Champion Girl.  I hope now that he is 14 that he is wearing skirts and dresses, with makeup and jewelry.  Keeping him pretty to attract a tough Champion Girl should be the Goal.  Female Power and Male Submission is the future!

Those outfits are absolutely darling! My mother in law has purchased nighties for me, but not as sissy as those. Would love those in my collection!