ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Humiliating panties
(02-18-2018, 10:35 AM)Ali Wrote: They’re such pretty panties, Bill!

And I love how you can see the red marks round your thighs where your baby knickers were so tight on you!

I wasa having a dry day and mummy had just taken me out of my nappy and waterproofs . Hence the marks on my thighs lol . I'm not sure which was worse . The nappies or the panties . Mummy was having one of her coffee mornings and wanted to show me off in my new panties .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
When i was 9yrs old i had a panties almost identical to these ones . They matched the dress i had for a christening i was taken to .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-29-2018, 09:12 PM)Bill Wrote: When i was 9yrs old i had a panties almost identical to these ones . They matched the dress i had for a christening i was taken
(06-29-2018, 09:12 PM)Bill Wrote: When i was 9yrs old i had a panties almost identical to these ones .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1919]

Those would be so humiliating worn over a proper pair of inescapable stainless steel panties. Just think of how much they emphasise that you can't function as a male because of your plight.

. . . . . . I want them!!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(06-30-2018, 08:39 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 09:12 PM)Bill Wrote: When i was 9yrs old i had a panties almost identical to these ones .

[Image: attachment.php?aid=1919]

Those would be so humiliating worn over a proper pair of inescapable stainless steel panties. Just think of how much they emphasise that you can't function as a male because of your plight.

. . . . . . I want them!!

Wait ... the male girl so attired functions PERFECTLY!   Female Masters  would be provided with PERFECT AMUSEMENT seeing the male so properly feminized....
With the really hot weather here mummy and my sitters will only let me wear panties with a matching satin canisole top . Margaret and Jean took me out to the garden to sit with them in full view of their Neighbours .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-29-2016, 10:11 PM)Ali Wrote: What are the most humiliating panties you've been made to wear?

When I was a kid my mother bought me a pack of those panties with days of the week on them, different colours for each day. I think Monday was pink, Tuesday was pale yellow, Wednesday was white, Thursday was red, Friday was baby blue, Saturday was peach and Sunday was pale green. And they all had little frills round the legs and a lacy bow on the waist. 

One of the punishments I suffered was having to wear them all, in order. I used to dread anyone finding out I was wearing those panties.

That sounds more like a reward than punishment!
(06-29-2016, 10:11 PM)Ali Wrote: What are the most humiliating panties you've been made to wear?

When I was a kid my mother bought me a pack of those panties with days of the week on them, different colours for each day. I think Monday was pink, Tuesday was pale yellow, Wednesday was white, Thursday was red, Friday was baby blue, Saturday was peach and Sunday was pale green. And they all had little frills round the legs and a lacy bow on the waist. 

One of the punishments I suffered was having to wear them all, in order. I used to dread anyone finding out I was wearing those panti
Not panties, but a pair of white satin knee length bloomers. Especially chosen to make me look and feel utterly ridiculous. Worn with suspenders, stockings, heels, lace trimmed waist slip, bra and falsies, full make up and wig.  Blush
(12-08-2017, 10:35 AM)Bill Wrote: Some panties are mde to be seen . Or have your superior show all her friends just what sissy panties she has put you into .

When I was like 14 I forgot to bring spare under wear to my grandmas, she had me wear her pink bloomers. When I got home, Ma said that is a nice idea, next time you go to visit, you will wear them back, maybe with nylons also! When I went back, I wore the pink bloomers with a garter belt & nylons & some flat women's shoes to help grandma bake.
I was so humiliated!
(01-09-2019, 09:37 PM)maid rhonda Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 10:35 AM)Bill Wrote: Some panties are mde to be seen . Or have your superior show all her friends just what sissy panties she has put you into .

When I was like 14 I forgot to bring spare under wear to my grandmas, she had me wear her pink bloomers. When I got home, Ma said that is a nice idea, next time you go to visit, you will wear them back, maybe with nylons also! When I went back, I wore the pink bloomers with a garter belt & nylons & some flat women's shoes to help grandma bake.
I was so humiliated!

A memorable event that will not be easily forgotten !
But are you sure you were humiliated ?
Perhaps more like excited !
Responding to threads/posts in a PDQ forum is not just something that one ignores !

So do you remember what you helped your grandma bake ? Yeah I thought so !