BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Humiliating panties
Well...I'm not sure they were terribly humiliating as I got lots of fun compliments on them...but I've worn ruffle bottom nylon black and white panties under the short skirt of a maid's uniform at a kink club in Chicago (Galleria Domain)...I'm sure I blushed at the comments and bottom smacks!
That sounds like fun, Jamie Anne, especially getting your bottom smacked in your frillies!
Photo 
I put together the below outfits in various colors for one of my customer's nephews which is his required nightly sleep attire...

[Image: 9fv69z.jpg]
[Image: 2gugw47.jpg]
[Image: r05xs1.jpg]

I also put together a different set of panties for her nephew which he is required to wear during the day to school and on weekends during the day... Wink
Putting Males In Panties Since 2002
www.pleasingpanties.com
Free Feminization Consulting for Moms, Wives & Girl Friends Wink
Mrs. Marcia
(08-24-2016, 03:29 PM)wants2beagoodgirl Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 02:44 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote: I put together the below outfits in various colors for one of my customer's nephews which is his required nightly sleep attire...

I also put together a different set of panties for her nephew which he is required to wear during the day to school and on weekends during the day... Wink
 Hi Mrs Marcia
Nice! I need a consultant, I don't even know what my sizes are lol.

We need to get you measured up, then we can go from there...
www.pleasingpanties.com
Mrs. Marcia
(08-24-2016, 02:44 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote: I put together the below outfits in various colors for one of my customer's nephews which is his required nightly sleep attire...

How old is the nephew?
(08-24-2016, 08:59 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:

How old is the nephew?

At the time he was 12 when his aunt bought the outfits, he is now almost 14...
www.pleasingpanties.com
Mrs. Marcia
(08-24-2016, 09:08 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote:

How old is the nephew?

Excellent!

That is just awesome!  How old is her nephew?   What a delight to see more and more women feminizing the males in their lives.  The Sissy Male is the future for womankind, and her pleasures.  A sweet, docile feminized male will be the obedient housewife that so many women need!  Thank you for sharing Mrs. Marsha!

(08-24-2016, 09:23 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:
(08-24-2016, 09:08 PM)Mrs Marcia Wrote:

How old is the nephew?

Excellent!

He is going to make one pretty boyfriend for a strong Champion Girl.  I hope now that he is 14 that he is wearing skirts and dresses, with makeup and jewelry.  Keeping him pretty to attract a tough Champion Girl should be the Goal.  Female Power and Male Submission is the future!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Those frilly panties are just adorable! I bet the poor boy felt so humiliated the first time he was required to put those on!
[attachment=331]     For me it has to be my just in case panties . Satin and lace ruffled panties with a really loud plastic linning . You can really hear me coming . Pun intended and loud .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)