BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Humiliating panties
(07-09-2016, 05:49 PM)tiffany Wrote:
(07-05-2016, 09:26 PM)xidreamx Wrote: I also had a girlfriend that introduced me to the sissy world. Most of the panties she choose for me were always super feminine.. pink. frilly, bows you name it.. I of course had to wear them even under  my boy clothes. After we broke up I did end up going back to being a regular male, but I could never fully run from the sissy thoughts she instilled in my head.  Hence why I am now on petticoat site seeking out what I can't get out of my thoughts.

I love the thought of having to wear them always! No more boy undies!

that is so feminizing Heart

Yes it really is, and obviously is something that stays with you forever. Like I said I try to outrun it but the feminizing thoughts always come rushing back no matter how hard I have tried to ignore them.
I think Lexie (and others) are exactly correct when they point out that the most embarrassing panties are those in which we are caught or exposed wearing them, especially when we are exposed to people who don't know that we are sissies.  After all, don't we all love, or learn to love the look and feel undies appropriate to our status?  Isn't part of feminization just that?

My most embarrassing panties are those I stole from women I knew back when I was still denying that I was a sissy.  I felt compelled to wear them but I was afraid to buy them so I became a panty thief (bras, a cami, a leotard, many other pretty, feminine items as well).  What can possibly be lower on the social scale than a sissy who pretends to be a man when she is actually a criminal?
I, too, stole several pair of panties decades ago. I also, for a period of about two years, occasionally grabbed women's asses in the street. I can only say I stopped not because I was caught, or in fear of being caught, but because I didn't want to violate women that way or be that creepy. I developed enough victim empathy to stop. After I decided to quit, I never once was tempted to return to this awful behavior.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I'm surprised at you, Michele. That's terrible grabbing women's bottoms.

I do hope you've told any ladies who've seen you in your frillies, so that they can exact appropriate retribution.
(06-29-2016, 10:11 PM)Ali Wrote: What are the most humiliating panties you've been made to wear?

When I was a kid my mother bought me a pack of those panties with days of the week on them, different colours for each day. I think Monday was pink, Tuesday was pale yellow, Wednesday was white, Thursday was red, Friday was baby blue, Saturday was peach and Sunday was pale green. And they all had little frills round the legs and a lacy bow on the waist. 

One of the punishments I suffered was having to wear them all, in order. I used to dread anyone finding out I was wearing those panties.

(06-29-2016, 10:11 PM)Ali Wrote: What are the most humiliating panties you've been made to wear?

When I was a kid my mother bought me a pack of those panties with days of the week on them, different colours for each day. I think Monday was pink, Tuesday was pale yellow, Wednesday was white, Thursday was red, Friday was baby blue, Saturday was peach and Sunday was pale green. And they all had little frills round the legs and a lacy bow on the waist. 

One of the punishments I suffered was having to wear them all, in order. I used to dread anyone finding out I was wearing those panties.

For me, it was knowing the panties mother was making me wear, were my older sister's. It was a terrible embarrassment for me knowing I was made to wear panties, and belonging to my sister. It was a punishment mother used throughout my youth. I was ordered upstairs into my mother's bedroom, mother would go into my sister's bedroom and come back with a pair of my sister's panties. Along with this, my mother always had a serious look on her face. She would sit on her bed, tell me to take off my trousers and undershorts, hand me the panties and make me slip them on standing in front of her. I'd either be made to stand in the corner for fifteen minutes, or wear them all day. Once I reached puberty and started having erections...this was doubly embarrassing for me, wearing panties after puberty would more then likely bring on an erection. My mother never showed any emotions when this happened.

(06-29-2016, 11:14 PM)Richardto Wrote: Ali, while my mother didn't have me wearing panties as a form of punishment or humiliation, I did still wear them quite a bit. Wearing them to school when it was 'that time of month' was probably the worst part, I hated to think about what might happen if any of the other kids found out I was wearing panties to school (not to mention what I was using underneath)!

Richardto, Was your mother trying to teach you female hygiene, or was this something you did on your own? How old were you at the time.
(08-10-2016, 07:28 PM)Femboy Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 11:14 PM)Richardto Wrote: Ali, while my mother didn't have me wearing panties as a form of punishment or humiliation, I did still wear them quite a bit. Wearing them to school when it was 'that time of month' was probably the worst part, I hated to think about what might happen if any of the other kids found out I was wearing panties to school (not to mention what I was using underneath)!

Richardto, Was your mother trying to teach you female hygiene, or was this something you did on your own? How old were you at the time.

Femboy, my mother started me on a monthly cycle to match her and my sister/stepsisters a couple months after I started dressing at 13. I wrote about in this thread, you can go reference it if you like.
Rumba panties with lots of ruffles and lace works wonders on a former macho brat. Having to curtsy and show off his panties to mommy and her female friends is very humbling.
Rhumba panties were always the worst.

Plain cotton knickers somehow didn't seem so bad, although they were pretty embarrassing. But rhumba panties were always associated with little girls and their flouncy skirts.
(07-02-2016, 04:12 PM)Richardto Wrote:
(06-30-2016, 06:14 PM)Ali Wrote: Why did you have to wear panties if it wasn't for punishment?

Ali, my mother was teaching me what it was like to be a girl, it meant regular monthly 'cycles' which were enforced even if I was in school.

Richardto, Did your mother use the pads with the sticky strip to hold them in place, or did she use the sanitary belt? It is difficult now to find the belt, but I found them in an old drugstore and bought a half dozen of them. The druggist looked at me in a funny way, but I didn't care. To this day I still use a sanitary belt when I'm having my month.
My mother did have the pads with the belt available and she showed them to me but didn't have me use them. When I was trying pads versus tampons, she gave me thick pads with the adhesive strip to try. For my daily use, the thin panty liners she had me use had the adhesive strip.