BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Humiliating panties
Jeanette, that is hilarious! I love it. I gather you're no longer with her. What a shame, if true.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I also had a girlfriend that introduced me to the sissy world. Most of the panties she choose for me were always super feminine.. pink. frilly, bows you name it.. I of course had to wear them even under my boy clothes. After we broke up I did end up going back to being a regular male, but I could never fully run from the sissy thoughts she instilled in my head. Hence why I am now on petticoat site seeking out what I can't get out of my thoughts.
I also have a pair of heavy rubber panties with an attached dildo. Very humiliating to put on in front of my wife who insists it goes in all the way.
Always in strict uniform
The best knickers for a sissy

Full cut traditional school knickers in white or navy blue

Worn with vest and white knee socks

June
I have Nancy Edwina in traditional maroon school knickers plus a woollen pair of the same design with thick elastics. Wool vest and grey knee socks with maroon hoops held up by elastic garters. They are very childish, humiliating and effective.
That's a great story, Jeanette! Did she make you dress up as a schoolgirl again? Or in any other outfits?

It sounds like great fun.

(07-04-2016, 07:16 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: My mother used to insist on was decorative panties.  She liked to dress me in frilly rumba panties  This was the one thing which used to embarrass me.  Though I coped most of the time.  I remember a trip to London on the train with my mother.  I was 16 at the time.  My attire comprised of short white ankle socks, flat blue Mary Jane sandals, a short sleeved aertex shirt, brief denim mini skirt and Pink Rumba panties.  No problem with the rest of my outfit.  I just felt self conscious about my pink panties.  Frilly panties were standard so I should have been used to them.

Do you think anyone saw your sissy frillies? I bet they did it the skirt your mother made you wear was short enough. 

Why had she dressed you as such a sissy?
AliWhat are the most humiliating panties you've been made to wear?

When I was a kid my mother bought me a pack of those panties with days of the week on them, different colours for each day. I think Monday was pink, Tuesday was pale yellow, Wednesday was white, Thursday was red, Friday was baby blue, Saturday was peach and Sunday was pale green. And they all had little frills round the legs and a lacy bow on the waist. 

One of the punishments I suffered was having to wear them all, in order. I used to dread anyone finding out I was wearing those panties.

Ali. I love those cute Day-of - the Week panties. I think years ago every girl had a set. once I was spanked in the appropriate pair every day, so had a really sore seat at weeks end. still like them tho. Roberta.
(07-05-2016, 09:26 PM)xidreamx Wrote: I also had a girlfriend that introduced me to the sissy world. Most of the panties she choose for me were always super feminine.. pink. frilly, bows you name it.. I of course had to wear them even under  my boy clothes. After we broke up I did end up going back to being a regular male, but I could never fully run from the sissy thoughts she instilled in my head.  Hence why I am now on petticoat site seeking out what I can't get out of my thoughts.

I love the thought of having to wear them always! No more boy undies!

that is so feminizing Heart
I have found all panties to be humiliating if you have to show them when you don't want to.
So true Lexie. I remember when I was younger, having to lift my skirts to show my aunt and cousins what cute panties I was wearing. I was so humiliatated and embarrassed. Now that I am older, the only panties that get shown to others are the ruffled ones that I wear with my maid's outfit. And those are made to be shown, right?