Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home schooled
If I had not struggled, I would not have to put up with these further consequences.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

What a delightful picture. The poor boy must feel absolutely wretched with his knickers round his knees and his dress too short to hide his tiny willy.

I wonder if any other females witnessed his spanking.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(09-03-2017, 05:26 PM)Ali Wrote: What a delightful picture. The poor boy must feel absolutely wretched with his knickers round his knees and his dress too short to hide his tiny willy.

I wonder if any other females witnessed his spanking.

Well Ali, some very strict treatment is required. Mini is going to have very red cheeks betime his mother has finished with him.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You can see on the poor boy's face that he's completely resigned to his fate.

I know from bitter experience that when your mother has put you into frillies for a while that the chances of finding yourself across her lap for a bare bottom spanking increase quite dramatically.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(09-03-2017, 03:54 PM)Bill Wrote:
(09-03-2017, 03:46 PM)Ali Wrote: Perhaps a liberal application of chillie paste to your nether regions after your spanking would also help to remind you not to be a naughty gurl.
And a long Figging as well Ali .

Talking of applications to the buttocks after a severe thrashing, has anyone tried Capzasin cream? It's used for arthritis pain, but burns like the devil for several hours after application to a properly punished bottom. I've had it rubbed into a very sore bottom and privates and it's the very devil. Makes Ralgex seem like soothing balm!