satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fitting bedtimes
Hello everyone!

I was wondering what everybody's thoughts on bedtimes are? 

What do you think is a suitable time for a sissy/little one? Do you choose an early, and ever so childish, bedtime? Or a later one, because with the extra time, more chores can get done and more services performed?

And what do you think about mornings? Rise with the birds or sleep all day...lol, I'm kidding. But maybe you advocate midday naps. Who knows? Well, us hopefully after you explain it here Smile
9 pm bedtimes, earlier for bad behaviour. For waking up, 8 am, that way sissy can also have a nap during the day without ruining their bedtime.
Growing up my bedtime was 8pm no later. up out of bed at 7am. My sister's on the other hand had till 9 and sometimes 10 pm and got to sleep in if it wasn't a school day. Today grown and married it's still 8pm but I rise up at 6am to prepare breakfast for my wife and children.
Blush *blush, I guess that makes me lucky. I'm usually allowed to stay up until 11pm, with earlier bedtimes as punishment.
My naughty schoolgirl is always in bed by 7pm latest and 6 pm at weekends - earlier still if she misbehaves. She has to come before my sister and I in her underwear with her ankle length wool nightgown and thick wool bed jacket on and we then secure her thumbless mittens firmly in place. She then gets a lecture as to why she has to go to bed early because she is a naughty little girl.

She has to get up and start her written punishments at 5am already fully dressed in her school uniform. This means she has completed tens sides of lines before she makes breakfast for us.

For a naughty girl early bedtimes should be routine.
When I was being punished as a child I'd be given an early bedtime, maybe eight o'clock, but I'd be got ready for bed an hour earlier and made to sit downstairs in my nappy and nighttime baby knickers. Sometimes I'd be in a kind of onesie, with poppers between my legs and my bulky nappy clearly on show. Other times it'd be a little nightie. And occasionally just a pyjama top with nothing to cover my nappy and baby knickers.
I always ad to start getting ready at 7:30 all my chores needed to be done, than a quick shower. Mother or my older sister would always be there to make sure I only washed and not do any "naughty touching" . Than to my room for powdering and a double diaper and thick rubber panty, and sleeping gown. To the living room to kiss and say goodnight to everyone. Either Mother or my sister would go with me to my room tuck me in and make sure everything was shut off. Bed for me meant going to sleep no radio no tv no games. Dad had a half hour more than I did and no diapers but still had to finish chores shower change and also come say good night and get tucked in the same way as I did, Mother had my younger sister always tuck him in as soon as she was old enough. now that I'm grown up and married with 2 wonderful children, no longer in diapers but still bed by 8PM. I feel very privileged now to be tucked in by my oldest daughter. she's growing up strong and secure in her position both as a women and mistress.
(07-03-2016, 04:49 PM)sissycheryl Wrote: I always ad to start getting ready at 7:30 all my chores needed to be done, than a quick shower.  Mother or my older sister would always be there to make sure I only washed and not do any "naughty touching" .  Than to my room for powdering and a double diaper and thick rubber panty, and sleeping gown.  To the living room to kiss and say goodnight to everyone.  Either Mother or my sister would go with me to my room tuck me in and make sure everything was shut off.  Bed for me meant going to sleep no radio no tv no games.  Dad had a half hour more than I did and no diapers but still had to finish chores shower change and also come say good night and get tucked in the same way as I did,  Mother had my younger sister always tuck him in as soon as she was old enough.  now that I'm grown up and married with 2 wonderful children, no longer in diapers but still bed by 8PM. I feel very privileged now to be tucked in by my oldest daughter.  she's growing up strong and secure in her position both as a women and mistress.

At what age do the girls in your family normally take charge of the men and boys? Did it feel embarrassing when your daughter started doing this too, or did you feel proud of her right away... I can imagine this must've at least a bit ambivalent for you.
My oldest daughter became aware of my early bedtime around 7. Her Mother my Mistress told her she could stay up to watch a special on TV. we were talking and she said she was going to see a show but that I wasn't because it was past my bedtime. With that said Mistress started allowing her more freedom towards me. I was red faced when she said that. the thought that she knew when I was going to bed was humiliating. so looking back I'd say that was when she started learning to take charge of sissy men and boys. She was shown little by little how to handle a sissy boi. from speaking to one to bath time to sleeping so far it's been very interesting to watch her develop
It does sound like an adorable scene, cheryl Smile You sound like you have a unconventional, but very special family. Do you have any sons as well?