Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I was a jerk, but do I need punished?
It is very disappointing that there is no respect for the 'Do Not Call' list anymore.
They deserve all the abuse that you can dish-out to them.
The Jehovahs also never seem to give up knocking on the front door.
It truly gets tiring.
MM
I was one of the first to get the same call, answered by my machine. Just to be sure, I called the callback number to see what they had to say.

They said I owed the IRS $6,000. I said fine, I will pay. I will send a check to the IRS office in Kansas City.

They hung up.
(09-02-2017, 12:29 AM)Conway Wrote: I was one of the first to get the same call, answered by my machine. Just to be sure, I called the callback number to see what they had to say.

They said I owed the IRS $6,000. I said fine, I will pay. I will send a check to the IRS office in Kansas City.

They hung up.

(09-06-2017, 09:24 PM)GinaV Wrote: Fantastic Fotos! Luv it!

i had about the same thing happen with me and i ask too many question and they got pissed and hang up. A friend had the same but 3 calls from them and finally stop when they offer to get the person who did their taxes and they end up hang up. They even gone to using a local police dept call back number here and the local news report that to people.