BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Must Have
(01-31-2017, 07:06 AM)davelo Wrote: For me it has to be the Crinkles Nappies/Diapers that I eventually stumbled upon. Here at last in UK you can buy decent nappies for us ABDL SISSIES .. I Love these nappies and wouldn't be without them now  so babyish with their cute teddy bear design .. The company that supply them can be found on line, for those that haven't discovered them already it's a company called Nappies'R'Us  ... Useless with PC so don't know how to post a link LOL    But Yes Fantastic just love their products, little bit more expensive than your normal incontinence nappies but, they are I think, imported from USA and so they have to cover their costs but well worth the money .

Hi Davelo,
 I belive this is the link you was wanting to put down

https://www.nappiesrus.co.uk/
(12-29-2016, 04:27 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: This was a hard one for me to decide.

But ultimately, I think the choice would have to be my homemade cloth diapers. I discovered the secret over thirty years ago when I stumbled upon a long length of cheesecloth. Since then, I've continually improved and modified them, but they remain a simple, (in my opinion) perfect diaper. Unbelievably soft, cushiony, and inside a pair of plastic or rubber panties, give a nice round shape, making them impossible for a sissy to hide from others;

[Image: 36f0t3db0k36nty4g.jpg]
They are delightfully bulky nappies, aren't they Bobbie?! 

How many layers are there in those?
(02-02-2017, 10:08 PM)Ali Wrote:
(12-29-2016, 04:27 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote: This was a hard one for me to decide.

But ultimately, I think the choice would have to be my homemade cloth diapers. I discovered the secret over thirty years ago when I stumbled upon a long length of cheesecloth. Since then, I've continually improved and modified them, but they remain a simple, (in my opinion) perfect diaper. Unbelievably soft, cushiony, and inside a pair of plastic or rubber panties, give a nice round shape, making them impossible for a sissy to hide from others;

[Image: 36f0t3db0k36nty4g.jpg]
They are delightfully bulky nappies, aren't they Bobbie?! 

How many layers are there in those?

Strictly speaking, it's only one diaper. But it's composed of multiple layers of cheesecloth, folded lengthwise over a foam insert. I had the idea years ago and now, I wouldn't dream of ever wearing another kind of diaper.
They are incredibly soft, super absorbent, and perfect for those long, wet nights in the crib. Tongue
They're adorable! I love a really bulky nappy between my legs. But I usually achieve that with multiple layers of towelling.
One item? So many delightful things contribute to who I am. I want to say my collection of panties, as that is the first thing I slip on everyday, serving as a daily reminder of my feminity. If I have choose just one thing, I will say a sheer black babydoll nightie, with a matching sheer black panty, a gift from my mother-in-law.