ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dress Alterations
(80% true Smile
"Why can't I wear my normal underwear?" I asked.

"I need you to look the part, you are the right size. I only have 2 weeks to get all of these finished so cooperate. " My wife (Misty) glared at me.

I sighed and shook my head yes. I was standing on a stool not sure what I was wearing, some sort of top that just came to below my belly button. I was wearing a frilly pair of pink panties that were just a bit to small.

My wife an avid sewer was finishing up her Christmas gifts and needed me to try them on so she could see how they looked and test for proper size and do alterations if needed.

It was not my idea of a good Saturday but I agreed as I knew better than to say no.

After spending a few minutes measuring and pinning certain parts I heard a noise in the hall. Suddenly the door opened and it was Karen my mother in law. I quickly began to step down and get out of there.

I felt a very hard slap across my bottom and I quickly stopped and grasped my now sore bottom. I looked at my wife.

"The next time you move I'll take a hair brush to your bare bottom!" My wife shouted.

"I raised 3 girls you have nothing I haven't seen before." Karen said

"This one looks like it would be good for Jennifer. Do you have a bra that will fit him so we could see how it looks?" Karen Asked

"Yes with some pillow stuffing that will work better." My wife responded.

"Take the top off Matt and put this on."

I glared a little but decided not to push it and did as I was told.

They each took a handful of stuffing and filled the bra to the proper size.

After adjusting the size and getting both sides equal she handed me the top and I put it back on.

"That looks much better." Karen said.

"Yes but lets see with the blue panties." as my wife started pulling my panties down.

I quickly reached to stop her. "No Misty".

She grabbed my arm and yanked me off the stand I was on. She grabbed me by the ear and reached over into her bag and pulled out her hair brush.

"No I'm sorry I'll change into them. Please." I was starting to cry already.

She didn't speak and reached for a chair, yanked my panties down to my knees and pulled me over he lap.

After 5 or 6 spanks I was full out crying. "Please I'll be good I'm sorry misty..".

She stopped. "If you act like a brat you will be spanked like a brat. I asked you to help me and you agreed. " She returned to paddling.

She finally let me up and through my tear filled eyes I could see Karen with a big smile on her face. "Now stop crying, when your face is dry we have to put on some make up."
I hope there will be more to this story .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-20-2017, 09:02 PM)Bill Wrote: I hope there will be more to this story .

Yes, I think I can get a good 3 parts out of the day
WOW, loving this story, would love to read more
The fanny is just getting warmed for a sequel - stay tuned !
(03-24-2018, 01:50 AM)BABYLOCK Wrote: The fanny is just getting warmed for a sequel - stay tuned !

Careful, Baby. In English, 'fanny' doesn't mean what you think it means! Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.