0%
0 0%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My Introduction - Paula - Sissy In Distress
Heart 
I am sissy paula, here to learn from other sissies, i want to be a good sissy girl serving the superiors, i believe in female supremacy and petticoat discipline.
I believe that feminity is the future and it can save the world.I want to always obey you Chris and sub-servient to you Who brought me here and i thank her for that.
Accept me as your sissy girl fellas and help me taking all my inner girl out and bless me with the womenhood.
Will you sissies will be my friends ? Heart
Welcome Paula...so happy you've joined us. It seems you have much in common with many of us! I look forward to hearing more from you and about you!

Hugs,

Jamieanne
Welcome Paulalove!
Thank you my sweethearts Nina and jamie...

(08-21-2017, 10:38 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Welcome Paula...so happy you've joined us.  It seems you have much in common with many of us!  I look forward to hearing more from you and about you!

Hugs,

Jamieanne
Thankyou my sweetheart..jamieanne..

hugs n kisses
‚ô°‚ô°

(08-21-2017, 07:36 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Paulalove!

Thankyou Gina...‚ô°‚ô°‚ô°

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(08-22-2017, 02:54 PM)paulalove Wrote: Thank you my sweethearts Nina and jamie...

(08-21-2017, 10:38 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Welcome Paula...so happy you've joined us.  It seems you have much in common with many of us!  I look forward to hearing more from you and about you!

Hugs,

Jamieanne
Thankyou my sweetheart..jamieanne..

hugs n kisses
‚ô°‚ô°

(08-21-2017, 07:36 PM)GinaV Wrote: Welcome Paulalove!

Thankyou Gina...‚ô°‚ô°‚ô°

What a lovely booty to kiss.
You are out of this world Paula.
Heart Heart Heart