satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bunnygirl slave
Hi everyone.

One of my fantasies is this - there is a club run by women for women. They employ male staff, but unfortunately for them, they are made to wear Bunny-girl outfits, similar to that in the first Bridget Jones film. They have to serve drinks and attend to the needs of the female customers. An introduction to the customers is also required. In my case it would be something like:

" Good evening Ladies. My name is Leslie. I am your slave for the night. I am here to serve you and all your needs for tonight. How may I be of service to you?"

The male Bunny-girl slaves would be forced to have female names. (Not a problem in my case). Apart from serving drinks, they would also have to supply the female customers with items such as vibrators. (These would be carried on silver trays). Then the customers would have a choice of using the items themselves, or make the male Bunny-girl slaves pleasure them instead.

Sex for the Male Bunny-girl slaves would be strictly forbidden and masturbation denied. But  that would not stop female  customers making a couple of them fondle and kiss each other in front of them. Bondage and CP would also be used to keep the Bunny-girl slaves submissive and obedient. There would also be training for their jobs, and each day they would have to recite the following humiliating mantra in front of their female managers:

"I am a pathetic male. I do not deserve freedom.
I am a slave for the superior female gender.
This is how It should be.
I am humiliated.
This is how it should be.
I am submissive.
I am enslaved.
I am grateful for my feminisation.
I am thankful for being a slave.
I will always do my best and serve women
Not as an equal
But as a pathetic inferior".

There would also be Auction nights, where the female customers could bid for a Male Bunny-girl slave to be taken home and be their personal slave for the week.

Anyway, I would be quite happy to be a submissive Bunny-girl slave in a female club. Pity that it doesn't exist...

Sissy Leslie Blush
Back in the 90s there was a strip club in New York City that had a monthly event called "SOS", for Sexy on Sundays. One day a month the club was closed to males, but open to lesbians. The same dancers who performed for men performed for women.

The manager, "Debbie", did have some male entertainment, including "Danny the Wonder Pony", a male who gave pony rides. A local newspaper reporter went to the event and was quite amused by a ride on Danny, which she wrote made her feel "sexy and powerful".

Also about the same time, there was an S&M-themed restaurant that used women dressed as dominas as hostesses and order-takers, but they didn't do any physical work. Men under their (strict) direction actually brought the food and cleared the dishes, the women just smiled, looked fantastic, and (hopefully) kept the money.

I have had exactly the same sort of visions of a Club Fem that you have. There is no reason why it can't exist, and perhaps one day soon it will. A good step in the right direction is the Japanese cosplay/crossdress cafes. We just need some entrepreneur who is serious about trying the concept here, perhaps New York and San Francisco would be ideal locations.
The tails would have to be buttplug bunny tails .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(08-17-2017, 10:08 PM)Bill Wrote: The tails would have to be buttplug bunny tails .

i would agree.
Been one.. so much fun!! 

Wink
Sign me up when you open the first one!

I'd love to prance around in a little black bunny costume with a big white fluffy bunny tail and black fishnet tights. Or maybe 'totter around' might be more apt, as I'd be in 4" heels.

And then getting disciplined by the manageress for having smudged lipstick after one of the customers forced me to kiss and cuddle another bunny-sissy!
would you prefer no masterbation or public forced milking?
(08-17-2017, 02:06 PM)Sissy Leslie wrote: Wrote: One of my fantasies is this - there is a club run by women for women. They employ male staff, but unfortunately for them, they are made to wear Bunny-girl outfits, similar to that in the first Bridget Jones film. They have to serve drinks and attend to the needs of the female customers. An introduction to the customers is also required. In my case it would be something like:
Readers of this thread might be interested in my Sorority Auxiliary novels, which I've begun to publish here today. The novel includes some aspects of feminization, but less than most of the fiction and topics here. Nevertheless, I'm pretty sure you'll find the application process and the emphasis on service entertaining. If you give it a read, please fill out the poll. I have enough chapters to keep us busy for quite a while.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool