ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Appearing in public dressed as a girl
Have any sissies here been taken out in public in their pretty clothes either as a little girl, schoolgirl, or in more grown up attire. If so were you taken out by your Mummy, Daddy, wife, boyfriend, etc? Was it meant as a punishment? Was it very humiliating?

I would love to read some accounts.

Lots of love,

Wendy Jane

XXXX
(08-15-2017, 12:32 PM)Wendy Jane Wrote: Have any sissies here been taken out in public in their pretty clothes either as a little girl, schoolgirl, or in more grown up attire. If so were you taken out by your Mummy, Daddy, wife, boyfriend, etc? Was it meant as a punishment? Was it very humiliating?

Lots of love,

Wendy Jane

XXXX

Indeed ,yes.  Out in public back in the 1950s by older sisters and my Nanny. Also by my Aunt and her daughter in my 'beach rubbers' and elaborate Sunday best for morning and evening church.

JJ. x
(08-15-2017, 12:32 PM)Wendy Jane Wrote: Have any sissies here been taken out in public in their pretty clothes either as a little girl, schoolgirl, or in more grown up attire. If so were you taken out by your Mummy, Daddy, wife, boyfriend, etc? Was it meant as a punishment? Was it very humiliating?

Lots of love,

Wendy Jane

XXXX

MANY years ago was close to a Woman (we were both around 25) who knew of my and also somewhat liked sex-role reversal games. ONCE she surprised me saying let's go out get a snack at a local McDonald's clone.

THEN told me i'm going out as HER GIRLFRIEND.  Forty minutes to an hour later,  SHE's driving (usually i always was behind the wheel!) with me beside Her totally shaved, FULLY made-up, topped with wig, in corset, bra, panties, stockings, 4-inchheels - and a dress of HERS i liked seeing HER in...

She parks outside the hamburger restaurant, and i'm terrified She'll make me go in.  Fortunately, She says, "It's a nice night out... I'll go in and order for us and we'll dine in the car --- WHEW!!!

She  heads in and soon after two young Women park next to us.   (i turned away with my wig towards Their vehicle) My Female friend comes out with our order and sees the car parked right of us -- SHE BREAKS INTO A HUGE SMILE then before getting into the car and waves to the two very pretty late teen Girls saying,

'Isn't it a beautiful evening to be out, GIRLFRIENDS ONLY with no guys around for a change, right SANDRA?'

Sitting mortified... i caught Her gist... i had to respond to the very cute teens next to us or cause suspicion. I had to TURN and FACE Them.  So, in the lightest cheeriest voice i could feign i said something in as giggling a soft voice i might muster,  "Yes it's beautiful isn't it."

She talked with the Girls a minute or so more then i sat mortified and began to consume the sandwich and soda She bought for me as She heartily started to down TWO burgers and Her drink, while the two young Women in the car left to go inside.

She then started the car, put Her hand on my stockinged thigh and laughed, comforting me -

"Don't be upset, SANDRA.... you passed... YOU REALLY PASSED!"

Sadly - have never been tested since that evening... so many years ago.
About 15 years ago, my boyfriend was just being trained to be obedient as a sissy at home. he was not as cooperative as I demanded, so I gave him an ultimatum, either shape up or I will take you out in public. A week later while improved, did not meet with my demands. His outfit for public view, consisted of a white top, dark blue tennis skirt, light blue panties, fold down sock and white tennis shoes. First I took him to a regular barber shop and he had to request a high and tight flattop. after the hair cut he paid the bill and had to curtsey his appreciation. next we went to Mcdonalds and had lunch, since we were local, A girl he knew recognized him and they had a short conversation. because of his movements, I knew they were talking avout his hair and clothes.

the next few weeks were much better but after a while I found excuses to take him out.
When I was a teenager I dressed quite often and was out in public many times. It was nerve-wracking at first, but after a while I got used to it and didn't find it an issue.
As most who know me KNOW I have worn dresses since I was 11 yrs. pf age.  I was dressed by my mom and had a closet full of pretty dresses, mom wouldn't allow me to wear skirts.  Yes I was taken outside in them and even sent outside to play in them.  When I was 13 I even babysat some children while completely dressed as a girl.  I was never embarrassed to be out in them.  
I think all boys should be given the opportunity to wear dresses and that dresses should also be a part of all boy's wardrobes.
I have had many public outings with my wife although none in recent years. These outings were not punishment but rather encouraged as my cross dressing became more than playful bedroom fun and began to become more of a lifestyle being fully dressed almost more often than not. My first outings were on quiet residential streets after dark where I felt safe from possible ridicule and harm from those who target anyone in the LGBT community. It was not humiliating in the least but it was scarey and I was very nervous. It was also very emotionally satisfying to be out as a girl with a girl. Eventually I gained enough courage to be more public and our outings began to include day time excursions in LGBT friendly areas. Of course this notched up my and my wife's fears that something bad could happen but it never got to that point. I don't know if forced feminization and deliberate humiliation could have ever got me to where I felt comfortable in public but I do believe it truly takes a woman who believes that entering their world is something males should experience.
I was regularly taken out dressed as a girl when my mother punished me as a child. She'd dress me the same as my sister Lucy, who's two years younger than me. A couple of times she made me wear Lucy's spare school uniform when she took me to collect Lucy from her school. It was terribly humiliating wearing a schoolgirl uniform outside the actual school the uniform was for.

As I got older and it became too embarrassing, even for her, to take me out in little girls' clothes my mother would let me choose older girls' clothes. Eventually I started to enjoy dressing as a girl, and choosing age appropriate dress and skirts was much more fun than having to wear frilly little girl style dresses.
Not dressed as a little girl, but many, many times as an extremely effeminate male. Finger and toe nails painted, carrying a purse, and answering to a girls name exclusively. In fact, it is probably more rare to see me in traditional male clothing at this stage. Dress shopping with my mother in law, there is no doubt a to what I am!
Many years ago I visited a lovely lady who dressed me and did my make up, she then set me to work in her flat. On one visit after she had dressed me and did my make up ( a bit more than normal) she had me put on a long pvc coat and made me got to the paper shop and buy a ladies magazine, it was the longest walk of my life to be out on my own dressed as a female. It must have taken almost an hour to walk there and back as she sent to me to furthest one she know. On reflection I did enjoy it and wish I could do it again but next time would love to be handcuffed under a pvc cape.