Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hugs
What an honor and thrill it is to have you join us here, Mary Beth!

You are legendary, not only with everything you did with your wonderful Mary Beth's Fantasy site, but also with all of the stories you have published, including those on Fictionmania and Big Closet.

It's great to have you with us.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(09-15-2017, 07:57 AM)Kimmi Wrote: What an honor and thrill it is to have you join us here, Mary Beth!

You are legendary, not only with everything you did with your wonderful Mary Beth's Fantasy site, but also with all of the stories you have published, including those on Fictionmania and Big Closet.

It's great to have you with us.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
Hey Miss Kimmi,

It's really a pleasure being here.  Actually, the honor is mine, but thank you very much for that wonderful greeting.  Being here or in touch with everyone is such a joy, and Auntie Helga has kept the texture and sense of Susan's site.  Wonderful being here.

Hugs
Mary Beth

(08-18-2017, 12:14 AM)subjami Wrote: welcome to the group. I always enjoy your stories too.

I may have missed responding to your post and for that I apologize.  Thank you for the welcome subjami.

Hugs
Mary Beth
Hi Mary,
  I have read a lot of your stories on other sites but most are now gone unfortunately.  
  I took have a lot of your pictures you posted to your stories and hope you start to post new stories here in the fiction section below and you attach more of your lovely pictures if possible.
(09-17-2017, 02:27 PM)melodie Wrote: Hi Mary,
  I have read a lot of your stories on other sites but most are now gone unfortunately.  
  I took have a lot of your pictures you posted to your stories and hope you start to post new stories here in the fiction section below and you attach more of your lovely pictures if possible.

I hope to meet your expectations Melodie....

Hugs
Mary Beth