Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hugs
I go by the name Mary Beth Sanford and it's been a wonderful ride....

I first played on the Internet within a homemade bulletin board back in the early 90s that evolved into a site I maintained for a number of years titled: Mary Beth's Fantasies.   I met Miss Susan MacDonald in those times and I miss her. I have recently emerge from a long dry spell as a two time cancer survivor and am looking forward to sharing life once again.  

For background, I was very active on the cross dressing scene in the Bay Area near the time of it's own evolution in the mid 70's.  Scary, Lots of fun, many avenues of exploration and discovery.  I saw explosive growth in many forms in the 80's and learned much.

Like many I began cross dressing early and for no other reason than I loved the clothes.  I favored the little girl look since the beginning when I would sit and admire my female classmates for their frilly dresses and petticoats.  

Following a trauma I began wetting the bed and that introduced me to diapers and the baby scene.  A plus size girl friend who's name I would later take for myself became an unwitting dominate and ad hoc teacher.  The rest has been acquired though unscheduled events occurring within the middle of a life.   

I've enjoyed every moment of it.... Still do!

My pleasure meeting you.

Hugs
Mary Beth

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi Mary Beth! And welcome too. I am farmilar with your name, I have seen you somewhere before. My brain won't let me think of where specifically. Must be the Mary Beth Fantasys thing, I guess? And not that you would know me. No matter, I'm glad to be able to welcome you, and very happy you can be here. Some nice scented baby oil, will help with that dry spell now.
Hope to talk with you more soon.
(08-13-2017, 08:07 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: Hi Mary Beth! And welcome too. I am farmilar with your name, I have seen you somewhere before. My brain won't let me think of where specifically. Must be the Mary Beth Fantasys thing, I guess? And not that you would know me. No matter, I'm glad to be able to welcome you, and very happy you can be here. Some nice scented baby oil, will help with that dry spell now.
Hope to talk with you more soon.

Hugs back at you.  It will come to you that see me somewhere thing..  If you love the girlish babyish kinds of things I may not know you but I'd love to.  Love baby oil.  Thank you so much for the warm welcome.

Hugs
Mary Beth
Hiya Mary Beth...so happy you've joined us! Loved reading of your early experiences and background...I'm sure those were exciting times. I'm looking forward to hearing more of you life and adventures when you get around to it.

Big hugs to you,

sissy jamieanne
(08-14-2017, 09:28 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hiya Mary Beth...so happy you've joined us!  Loved reading of your early experiences and background...I'm sure those were exciting times.  I'm looking forward to hearing more of you life and adventures when you get around to it.

Big hugs to you,

sissy jamieanne

I'm an open book, lots of chapters written, lots of blank pages still.  Sharing would be the most fun of all.  Now where do we start?   Allow me a moment....  I was five or six, in the play yard of school, having chosen the slid first.   I was behind a girl in a bellowing play dress over petticoats that fully exposed her white panties.  Some say memories are made up of days but I'd argue it's moments and this is my earliest recollection of one.

As you might imagine the slide became my most favorite place during recess and I never followed a boy.  School started in August back then as it does now and by September there was talk of Halloween coming in October (for a kid the first real holiday).  I was at my aunts with two cousins, both girls.  The topic came up on what to wear and I'm not sure how I breached the subject but thought it would be fun dressing as a girl.

It was nearly perfect with laughing and playful teasing and a preview of Sandy's dresses which was the obvious choice because we were similar sizes.  Mom and my aunt got into it as well and before long I'm trying dresses on.  Lots of discussions on what to do with my hair and which dress with which slip.  Some of my cousins petticoats were on hangers, some I now know as crinolines were rolled with rubber bands.

When the day came and I was dressed I was beside myself.  Full skirted play dress, bandanna which solved the hair issue, makeup and to my great delight a pair of panties I'd added under mine from their hamper.  I was going to put them back at the end of the night but didn't have the heart and wore them home.  As life does, I was bitten, badly and if I had to make another moment it was then....

Hugs
Mary Beth
Thank you for that, Mary Beth! You certainly are able to pinpoint a time when you knew you were hooked! I also have very good memories of being dressed as a girl for Halloween as a child (12 ish)...among other early memory that made clear the direction I was heading.
Hi Mary Beth!
I am very familiar with your work. Over the years, I collected several of your lovely pictures and it's always a pleasure to scroll them.
I never had the opportunity to thank you for it, so I do it now!
Hugs and kisses.
Mary Beth...

You've had many wonderful moments in your journey... and fortunately they have been in direction that you wished to occur.
Have you, on the other hand, experienced seeing many instances of petticoating being forced upon other males less willing for it to happen?

And if so, what has been the outcome for those males?
(08-14-2017, 08:16 PM)Sissy29000 Wrote: Hi Mary Beth!
I am very familiar with your work. Over the years, I collected several of your lovely pictures and it's always a pleasure to scroll them.
I never had the opportunity to thank you for it, so I do it now!
Hugs and kisses.

What a pleasure meeting you.  Thank you for the kind words.

Hugs
Mary Beth

(08-15-2017, 01:51 AM)whyguys Wrote: Mary Beth...

You've had many wonderful moments in your journey... and fortunately they have been in direction that you wished to occur.
Have you, on the other hand, experienced seeing many instances of petticoating being forced upon other males less willing for it to happen?

And if so, what has been the outcome for those males?
I have one recollection of a boy coming out of a mall salon in tears with his hair distinctly styled in pigtails with pink bands holding them.  It was that or a girl in boy style clothes and the tears were for something else?  Never really knew but it fascinated me.   Truth is though doing that sort of thing to a child would be catastrophic and a clear case of abuse.

Hugs
Mary Beth
welcome to the group. I always enjoy your stories too.