Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello everyone
I have been a closet sissy for about 50 years , many people have discovered my secret over the years but nobody ever took advantage of the power they could hold over me . If only one of the women who found me out had the realization of what was within their grasp life could have been so rewarding for both of us . I have always regretted not having a mistress ( or a master for that matter) . I wish all sissy's the joy of having an "owner" . I still live in hope.
luv sissykate.
Hiya sissykate, and welcome! It's great that you've found us here...you're certainly among like-minded sissies and the Superiors who understand us. Even without a Mistress or Master to appreciate the submission you bring into the world, you still have much opportunity to be the sissy you know you're meant to be, and obviously you've done so. Always be yourself...the older I get, the more I realize the importance of this...I am a sissy and the girl in me will not be denied!

I hope you enjoy it here, and I look forward to hearing more from and about you!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
Hello Sissykate,
Welcome to our group. Glad to have you join us.