Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Panties punishment
As a child I was regularly punished by my mother by being put into girls’ clothes.

Often these belonged to my little sister, Lucy, but as I got older she bought me my own girls’ clothes too. She liked to dress me younger than Lucy, in childishly short dresses and extravagantly frilly knickers.

One day we were going out with my aunt and cousins. Mummy got me up and washed and then put me into the dress she’d chosen for me. It was pink, and quite short. I knew I was in for a day of terrible humiliation.

As she held out my pink frilly panties for me to step into I couldn’t just meekly accept my fate. I told her I didn’t want to wear knickers.

As I said it, I thought she’d be furious. But she was quite calm, and put the knickers down on my bed. “Very well,” she said. “If you don’t want to wear knickers then you don’t have to.”

I thought I’d won a rare victory and would be allowed to wear my boys’ clothes instead of my dress. But of course I was wrong.

I tried to take off my dress, but she stopped me. “I said you didn’t have to wear knickers, Ali. I didn’t say you could take off your dress. Now come downstairs and let’s get some breakfast.”

She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me downstairs to the kitchen. She plonked me down on one of the kitchen chairs and asked me what cereal I wanted.

My dress was so short that it wouldn’t reach under my bottom, so I found myself sitting on the cold wooden chair with my bare bottom in direct contact. I struggled to pull my dress down at the front.

I sheepishly ate my breakfast, with Lucy slyly mocking me from across the table.

Before I’d finished my cereal Aunty Jane arrived with Charlotte and Sarah-Jayne. They weren’t particularly surprised to see me in a dress, as they'd seen me in one before. But I was mortified to notice that my cousins were both wearing jeans, and even Aunty Jane had trousers on. I was the only one wearing a dress.

I suddenly felt even more exposed having no underwear on. My nervousness was overtaken by what my mother said next.

“Ali’s decided he doesn’t want to wear knickers today, didn’t you Ali?” I meekly stared into space.

Mummy continued “So we’re leaving in five minutes. Now, would you like to have your panties on to go out today, Ali, or would you like to go out without them?”

Everyone looked at me. I blushed beet red.

“Maybe he’d rather have a nappy on, like the last time we saw him?” chimed Charlotte.

Everyone smiled. I cringed.

“Well, Ali?” asked my mother, “What do you want to wear? Do you want a nappy on, like Charlotte says? Or would you like to wear your knickers? Or of course you can go out with nothing on under your dress. We need to know quickly because we’re leaving in five minutes.”

What choice did I have? I couldn’t go out with nothing on under my dress. And I couldn’t face wearing a nappy again. I made the only choice I could.

“I’ll wear my panties please, Mummy.”

“A little louder please, Ali.” I repeated my demeaning request.

“That’s better. Good boy. Lucy, would you go and fetch Ali’s panties for him? I’ve left them on his bed. We can put them on him down here. We need to leave in five minutes. Now, Ali. You were very naughty refusing to put your knickers on earlier. So I can’t just let you have your knickers on now. I think you need to be punished. How do you think you need to be punished?”

I stared down at my lap. I knew how Mummy intended to punish me, but she wanted to hear it from me.

Lucy reappeared grinning, holding the frilly panties Mummy had left on my bed. “Shall I hold them out for him to step into, Mummy?” she asked. “No, that’s alright, honey. I’ll put them on him in a minute. Now, Ali, how should I punish you for refusing to put your panties on earlier?”

Everyone was staring at me. And I felt SO exposed with no underwear on. And I knew I was in for a spanking. I knew how I had to reply.

“You should spank me, Mummy.” I meekly replied.

My Aunty and cousins smiled at me. They'd seen me being spanked before, but each time it happened was unbelievably humiliating. Nevertheless I knew I was in for another dose.

“That’s right, Ali,” Mummy replied. “You need a spanking. So come and lay yourself across my lap and let me smack your bottom for you. Then you can ask me nicely to have your knickers on before we go out.”

I meekly obliged, grimacing as Mummy lifted my dress to reveal my bare bottom before she proceeded to spank me in front of everyone.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
Always humiliating to be spanked in front of others...I wonder...did your Mum have difficulty getting you into your knickers after this event? Seems it was quite memorable and an apt lesson in obedience! Thanks for sharing your story!

sissy jamieanne
I am now wearing a pair of locked hessian punishment bloomers the seams run from front to back between my legs with additional seams from crutch to knees , can't walk far without getting very sore , this form of discipline is wonderful & at the same time dreadful. I just need a key holder.
(08-12-2017, 10:56 PM)Sissykate Wrote: I am now wearing a pair of locked hessian punishment bloomers the seams run from front to back between my legs with additional seams from crutch to knees , can't walk far without getting very sore , this form of discipline is wonderful & at the same time dreadful. I just need a key holder.

And, oh so appropriate to the sissy!  With or without a key holder (and certainly I hope you find one), to suffer this discipline is fulfilling!
(08-13-2017, 11:18 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(08-12-2017, 10:56 PM)Sissykate Wrote: I am now wearing a pair of locked hessian punishment bloomers the seams run from front to back between my legs with additional seams from crutch to knees , can't walk far without getting very sore , this form of discipline is wonderful & at the same time dreadful. I just need a key holder.

And, oh so appropriate to the sissy!  With or without a key holder (and certainly I hope you find one), to suffer this discipline is fulfilling!
I can recommend a thorough daily spanking across the behind and legs, a pair of elasticated traditional schoolgirl knickers over your hessian bloomers will take your punishment and learning to the required level.

If this is not enough I would suggest a wool vest, PE skirt and plimssols and a few hours skipping and doing star jumps will have you behaving like a good little schoolgirl.