BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panties punishment
(02-13-2018, 11:10 PM)Jillian38 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 11:10 AM)Bill Wrote: I found that having an erection when being put into my panties just seemed to make me harder . I don't know if it was the shame or the fact that i was being watched that made me harder . Then the little dew spot on the front . Letting everyone see just how excited i was .

Bill, when you said, "Being Watched" that was the whole thing of humiliation for me. When mother thought I needed reminded about my panties training, I was always brought up to me mother's bedroom. Her room was as feminine as a female could  want, perfumes, the scent of her bath powders, the lace curtains, everything that brought me aroused. I'm not sure if it was her room and surroundings, or the thought that I was going to be in girls panties. Mother always had what she called, "My panties" in the same drawer as her own. Mother always used little lace bags of sachet in with her lingerie, so my panties had the same scent to them. I was told to undress, this in from of her, I would always try to hide my penis with my hand, but mother would make me place them by my side. I was told to go to her dresser and select a pair of my panties and then come back to her. I would go over and hand the panties to her....and by this time I was starting to become aroused. Mother would get that look on her face...a look of disappointment and somewhat anger. She would then hold the panties out so I had to step into them...the elastic leg bands, the feeling of silky nylon being drawn up my legs...made me fully erect, and when mother took my penis in her hand so she could place it properly in my panties, I almost released. Mother would then take me in her arms and tell me what a sweet little boy I was, and how proud she was of me.

Now this wouldn't sound like something that would humiliate me, but it ALWAYS did, being in front of my mother, and in panties, being aroused, was very humiliating to me.
I always remember when my aunt had her friends and their children over . I would be running around playing with them and she would call me over and lift my dress to show her friends the lovely new panties she had got for me . My panties were always very effeminate and childish . While girls my age were wearing cotton panties mine were silk . Nylon or satin always with lace . It wasn't being shown to the adults that it was bad . It was always the fact that the other children wanted to see as well .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(02-20-2018, 08:51 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: What better excuse could there possibly be for her to put your precocious misbehaving Mister Rampant into a nice secure pair of stainless steel panties.

When I saw this post with STAINLESS STEEL PANTIES - I thought that that had meant wearing chain mail like the knights used to wear in combat.
I believe I saw something on that order many years ago in one of them fetish magazines of such a crafted item.

Instead of that little dinky metal cylinder imagine wearing actual stainless steel fabricated panties: 2 images:

Reference: eBay item number: 222838355143

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow! (Those don't come up on a search unless you log in to ebay.com)

I certainly didn't mean a "little dinky metal cylinder", they're just toys and can usually be easily defeated. I really did mean proper stainless steel "panties from Hell", right out of the Isambard Kingdom Brunel industrial lingerie range.

[Image: 38896284792_beabc7062d_c.jpg]
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(03-01-2018, 07:49 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote: Wow! (Those don't come up on a search unless you log in to ebay.com)

I certainly didn't mean a "little dinky metal cylinder", they're just toys and can usually be easily defeated. I really did mean proper stainless steel "panties from Hell", right out of the Isambard Kingdom Brunel industrial lingerie range.

[Image: 38896284792_beabc7062d_c.jpg]

WOW - no kidding around !
Did you get the model with the ass-ccesories ? Plug related devices ?
Or perhaps the full enchilada with the thigh bands that link/lock together in crotch - talk about mobility impaired.

What is with GETUG on the left side of the belt ?

Oh and I like your color scheme - PINK on pink over pink - marvelous !
No - I prefer twin rear chains for hygiene reasons. I've been kept in those for a maximum of 47 days without any breaks whatsoever and I even ski in them so they are purely as you see them but I've found them to be totally undefeatable without doing enough damage to the belt or the lock so as to make any attempt at escape obvious.

When I'm in those, Mister Frisky is destined to become Mister Desperately Frustrated and to stay that way for as long as whoever's in charge wishes.

The code is a verification code for the Chastity Locked web site.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(08-10-2017, 10:34 PM)Ali Wrote: As a child I was regularly punished by my mother by being put into girls’ clothes.

Often these belonged to my little sister, Lucy, but as I got older she bought me my own girls’ clothes too. She liked to dress me younger than Lucy, in childishly short dresses and extravagantly frilly knickers.

One day we were going out with my aunt and cousins. Mummy got me up and washed and then put me into the dress she’d chosen for me. It was pink, and quite short. I knew I was in for a day of terrible humiliation.

As she held out my pink frilly panties for me to step into I couldn’t just meekly accept my fate. I told her I didn’t want to wear knickers.

As I said it, I thought she’d be furious. But she was quite calm, and put the knickers down on my bed. “Very well,” she said. “If you don’t want to wear knickers then you don’t have to.”

I thought I’d won a rare victory and would be allowed to wear my boys’ clothes instead of my dress. But of course I was wrong.

I tried to take off my dress, but she stopped me. “I said you didn’t have to wear knickers, Ali. I didn’t say you could take off your dress. Now come downstairs and let’s get some breakfast.”

She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me downstairs to the kitchen. She plonked me down on one of the kitchen chairs and asked me what cereal I wanted.

My dress was so short that it wouldn’t reach under my bottom, so I found myself sitting on the cold wooden chair with my bare bottom in direct contact. I struggled to pull my dress down at the front.

I sheepishly ate my breakfast, with Lucy slyly mocking me from across the table.

Before I’d finished my cereal Aunty Jane arrived with Charlotte and Sarah-Jayne. They weren’t particularly surprised to see me in a dress, as they'd seen me in one before. But I was mortified to notice that my cousins were both wearing jeans, and even Aunty Jane had trousers on. I was the only one wearing a dress.

I suddenly felt even more exposed having no underwear on. My nervousness was overtaken by what my mother said next.

“Ali’s decided he doesn’t want to wear knickers today, didn’t you Ali?” I meekly stared into space.

Mummy continued “So we’re leaving in five minutes. Now, would you like to have your panties on to go out today, Ali, or would you like to go out without them?”

Everyone looked at me. I blushed beet red.

“Maybe he’d rather have a nappy on, like the last time we saw him?” chimed Charlotte.

Everyone smiled. I cringed.

“Well, Ali?” asked my mother, “What do you want to wear? Do you want a nappy on, like Charlotte says? Or would you like to wear your knickers? Or of course you can go out with nothing on under your dress. We need to know quickly because we’re leaving in five minutes.”

What choice did I have? I couldn’t go out with nothing on under my dress. And I couldn’t face wearing a nappy again. I made the only choice I could.

“I’ll wear my panties please, Mummy.”

“A little louder please, Ali.” I repeated my demeaning request.

“That’s better. Good boy. Lucy, would you go and fetch Ali’s panties for him? I’ve left them on his bed. We can put them on him down here. We need to leave in five minutes. Now, Ali. You were very naughty refusing to put your knickers on earlier. So I can’t just let you have your knickers on now. I think you need to be punished. How do you think you need to be punished?”

I stared down at my lap. I knew how Mummy intended to punish me, but she wanted to hear it from me.

Lucy reappeared grinning, holding the frilly panties Mummy had left on my bed. “Shall I hold them out for him to step into, Mummy?” she asked. “No, that’s alright, honey. I’ll put them on him in a minute. Now, Ali, how should I punish you for refusing to put your panties on earlier?”

Everyone was staring at me. And I felt SO exposed with no underwear on. And I knew I was in for a spanking. I knew how I had to reply.

“You should spank me, Mummy.” I meekly replied.

My Aunty and cousins smiled at me. They'd seen me being spanked before, but each time it happened was unbelievably humiliating. Nevertheless I knew I was in for another dose.

“That’s right, Ali,” Mummy replied. “You need a spanking. So come and lay yourself across my lap and let me smack your bottom for you. Then you can ask me nicely to have your knickers on before we go out.”

I meekly obliged, grimacing as Mummy lifted my dress to reveal my bare bottom before she proceeded to spank me in front of everyone.
Ali, do you remember how you felt the first time your mummy put you in panties? Do you remember how they felt, the snugness. your feelings at that moment? Did you experience an erection....did mummy scold you for having one?
(02-09-2018, 11:10 AM)Bill Wrote: I found that having an erection when being put into my panties just seemed to make me harder . I don't know if it was the shame or the fact that i was being watched that made me harder . Then the little dew spot on the front . Letting everyone see just how excited i was .

Bill, if a mother has decided that her son needs corrective pantie training, at what age do you feel would bring the best results? I feel there is an age that pantie wearing would have the strongest results....I would say around eleven years of age....an age when body changes, puberty all come together, what say you?
(08-10-2017, 10:34 PM)Ali Wrote: As a child I was regularly punished by my mother by being put into girls’ clothes.

Often these belonged to my little sister, Lucy, but as I got older she bought me my own girls’ clothes too. She liked to dress me younger than Lucy, in childishly short dresses and extravagantly frilly knickers.

One day we were going out with my aunt and cousins. Mummy got me up and washed and then put me into the dress she’d chosen for me. It was pink, and quite short. I knew I was in for a day of terrible humiliation.

As she held out my pink frilly panties for me to step into I couldn’t just meekly accept my fate. I told her I didn’t want to wear knickers.

As I said it, I thought she’d be furious. But she was quite calm, and put the knickers down on my bed. “Very well,” she said. “If you don’t want to wear knickers then you don’t have to.”

I thought I’d won a rare victory and would be allowed to wear my boys’ clothes instead of my dress. But of course I was wrong.

I tried to take off my dress, but she stopped me. “I said you didn’t have to wear knickers, Ali. I didn’t say you could take off your dress. Now come downstairs and let’s get some breakfast.”

She grabbed me by my arm and dragged me downstairs to the kitchen. She plonked me down on one of the kitchen chairs and asked me what cereal I wanted.

My dress was so short that it wouldn’t reach under my bottom, so I found myself sitting on the cold wooden chair with my bare bottom in direct contact. I struggled to pull my dress down at the front.

I sheepishly ate my breakfast, with Lucy slyly mocking me from across the table.

Before I’d finished my cereal Aunty Jane arrived with Charlotte and Sarah-Jayne. They weren’t particularly surprised to see me in a dress, as they'd seen me in one before. But I was mortified to notice that my cousins were both wearing jeans, and even Aunty Jane had trousers on. I was the only one wearing a dress.

I suddenly felt even more exposed having no underwear on. My nervousness was overtaken by what my mother said next.

“Ali’s decided he doesn’t want to wear knickers today, didn’t you Ali?” I meekly stared into space.

Mummy continued “So we’re leaving in five minutes. Now, would you like to have your panties on to go out today, Ali, or would you like to go out without them?”

Everyone looked at me. I blushed beet red.

“Maybe he’d rather have a nappy on, like the last time we saw him?” chimed Charlotte.

Everyone smiled. I cringed.

“Well, Ali?” asked my mother, “What do you want to wear? Do you want a nappy on, like Charlotte says? Or would you like to wear your knickers? Or of course you can go out with nothing on under your dress. We need to know quickly because we’re leaving in five minutes.”

What choice did I have? I couldn’t go out with nothing on under my dress. And I couldn’t face wearing a nappy again. I made the only choice I could.

“I’ll wear my panties please, Mummy.”

“A little louder please, Ali.” I repeated my demeaning request.

“That’s better. Good boy. Lucy, would you go and fetch Ali’s panties for him? I’ve left them on his bed. We can put them on him down here. We need to leave in five minutes. Now, Ali. You were very naughty refusing to put your knickers on earlier. So I can’t just let you have your knickers on now. I think you need to be punished. How do you think you need to be punished?”

I stared down at my lap. I knew how Mummy intended to punish me, but she wanted to hear it from me.

Lucy reappeared grinning, holding the frilly panties Mummy had left on my bed. “Shall I hold them out for him to step into, Mummy?” she asked. “No, that’s alright, honey. I’ll put them on him in a minute. Now, Ali, how should I punish you for refusing to put your panties on earlier?”

Everyone was staring at me. And I felt SO exposed with no underwear on. And I knew I was in for a spanking. I knew how I had to reply.

“You should spank me, Mummy.” I meekly replied.

My Aunty and cousins smiled at me. They'd seen me being spanked before, but each time it happened was unbelievably humiliating. Nevertheless I knew I was in for another dose.

“That’s right, Ali,” Mummy replied. “You need a spanking. So come and lay yourself across my lap and let me smack your bottom for you. Then you can ask me nicely to have your knickers on before we go out.”

I meekly obliged, grimacing as Mummy lifted my dress to reveal my bare bottom before she proceeded to spank me in front of everyone.

Love it, reminds me of the awesome mothers I work with, nothing better than an empowered mother taking control of her nasty little brat and using petticoating to tame his male ego. Hope mommy kept you in pretty dresses and panties often. Girls should always wear pants around petticoated brats, it crushes the brats ego knowing he is the one in the frilly frock and panties while the girls get the freedom and comfort of wearing pants.

RF
(05-14-2018, 08:41 PM)Jillian38 Wrote:

Bill, if a mother has decided that her son needs corrective pantie training, at what age do you feel would bring the best results? I feel there is an age that pantie wearing would have the strongest results....I would say around eleven years of age....an age when body changes, puberty all come together, what say you?

The younger they are when you put them into panties and feminise them the better . I was wearing and being dressed as a girl a lot of the times as far as i can remember . I never had the shame about wearing panties or dresses . Even being babied was just part of normal life for me . It was the material and the fact that i thought i was sexy that was mostly a turn on for me at the time . Being told i was special and lovely . I was never put down for enjoying being all dressed up and i loved being the sexy little dolly .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel

Bill, when you had an erection, did your mother notice how the panties were affecting you?