BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panties punishment
My mom was transparent enough for me and everybody else to know she wished I had been born a girl.   I was never permitted to do boy things, like sports or boy type games.  

When it came to punishment, mom let me decide myself.   Either walk around in the house and yard with no pants on or wear a petticoat and dress.  After being displayed to younger children a few times, I soon discovered it was much better to opt for the dress.
I found that having an erection when being put into my panties just seemed to make me harder . I don't know if it was the shame or the fact that i was being watched that made me harder . Then the little dew spot on the front . Letting everyone see just how excited i was .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
 . . . . and what better reason to lock you up could there possibly be than to take control of that oh-so-naughty reaction to your lovely sexy girlie panties.

After all, if you can't be trusted to behave in them, then your Mistress will have to make sure you have no choice in the matter. With stainless steel panties locked on underneath the frilly sissy panties, you'll have to behave in them whether you want to or not!

How deliciously frustrating. Wink
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
Paulette the Tart

Your avatar resembles that condition !

It is indeed a shame that that slippery feeling of lingerie can only touch the surface of the CB device and not what is within !
How much excitement can that be ?
Well maybe the lacy edge tickling the scrotum will have to do !

Perhaps a custom cut out panel should be entertained to show why SISSY can't cum - even when wearing the best finest lingerie.
(02-09-2018, 06:43 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Paulette the Tart

Your avatar resembles that condition !
My word. . . . . . So it does!! Big Grin
You can always put the chastity over the panty keeping you aroused with not place to go.
(09-17-2017, 08:25 PM)Ali Wrote: I never felt abused. I was always sure my mother loved me and had my best interests at heart, even when she was subjecting me to a humiliating punishment. I didn't really feel any more humiliated being put into panties and a skirt than I did having to wear a nappy again. They were both pretty terrible when I was younger, to be honest, until I started to enjoy them as I got older.
That is the same for me Ali . I always felt special . Loved and wanted . Being told you are beautiful and being fussed over . It makes for a strong and trusting relationship between child and parent .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(02-09-2018, 11:10 AM)Bill Wrote: I found that having an erection when being put into my panties just seemed to make me harder . I don't know if it was the shame or the fact that i was being watched that made me harder . Then the little dew spot on the front . Letting everyone see just how excited i was .

Bill, when you said, "Being Watched" that was the whole thing of humiliation for me. When mother thought I needed reminded about my panties training, I was always brought up to me mother's bedroom. Her room was as feminine as a female could  want, perfumes, the scent of her bath powders, the lace curtains, everything that brought me aroused. I'm not sure if it was her room and surroundings, or the thought that I was going to be in girls panties. Mother always had what she called, "My panties" in the same drawer as her own. Mother always used little lace bags of sachet in with her lingerie, so my panties had the same scent to them. I was told to undress, this in from of her, I would always try to hide my penis with my hand, but mother would make me place them by my side. I was told to go to her dresser and select a pair of my panties and then come back to her. I would go over and hand the panties to her....and by this time I was starting to become aroused. Mother would get that look on her face...a look of disappointment and somewhat anger. She would then hold the panties out so I had to step into them...the elastic leg bands, the feeling of silky nylon being drawn up my legs...made me fully erect, and when mother took my penis in her hand so she could place it properly in my panties, I almost released. Mother would then take me in her arms and tell me what a sweet little boy I was, and how proud she was of me.

Now this wouldn't sound like something that would humiliate me, but it ALWAYS did, being in front of my mother, and in panties, being aroused, was very humiliating to me.
Jillian - it sounds like your mother had a very specific routine in putting you into panties. And I guess over time you got to recognise that routine and start to get aroused as the routine started - because you knew what was coming.

If I ever got aroused while being put into knickers my mother would use it to embarrass me, to make me ashamed of my little bulge. She would tell me that I must ruin the smooth line of my knickers, and suggest that if I couldn’t control myself then perhaps it would be better hidden away in a bulky nappy.

It was all part of the humiliation.
What better excuse could there possibly be for her to put your precocious misbehaving Mister Rampant into a nice secure pair of stainless steel panties.