BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Panties punishment
(09-03-2017, 12:31 PM)Naughty Y Fronts Wrote: Because my disrespectful ways have not improved towards women a female acquaintance has decided to put me in pink bloomers with a nappy underneath for the next month. For 30 days all my trousers and underpants have been taken away and the use of the toilet has been banned. She hopes this will improve my behavior. Please see pics attached. Do you have any other suggestions?
Your female "acquaintance" should definitely consider waxing to eliminate the unsightly hair.  And, of course, we are all curious about the nature of the acquaintanceship.  
(09-03-2017, 12:53 AM)Jillian38 Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 07:39 AM)Ali Wrote: Jillian - my mother was fully aware how humiliating it was for me to be put into dresses, skirts and panties. Sometimes she'd dress me as a baby, so humiliation was a big part of my punishment.

She'd never hesitate to let other people know I was in panties, or a nappy. Either she would lift my skirt or dress herself, or she'd make me do it.

Ali, the panties your mother insisted you wear, were they panties your mother picked out, did she have a special brand and style? When you weren't getting punished, did you wear regular boys cloths.....did you have to put on panties in front of you mother? I remember when mother punished me, she always insisted I go to her bedroom and wait for her. She would come in, go to her dresser where she kept my panties along with her own, select a pair, made me stand in front of her while she held the panties out for me to step into. I remember almost always becoming erect, and that would make it worst, she would look up at me and say, "Your very naughty, now step into these panties before I have to spank you.

At first I was made to wear my sister's knickers. Lucy is two years younger than me, so that was even more humiliating, especially as I'd have to ask Lucy if I many borrow a pair. I'd then take them back to my bedroom to hand over to my mother, and she'd hold them out for me to step into. 

Later, when Lucy started complaining about me wearing her underwear my mother would buy me my own. Often they'd be way too young for me - she liked to dress me younger than I was, younger even than Lucy. 

When I wasn't being punished I had my own boy's clothes, including underpants. But my frilly knickers were kept in the same underwear drawer as my underpants, so there was a constant reminder.
Ali, one thing I found as I got to where I liked dressing was frustration that the girls in the family got more "adult" underwear as they got older--the sexier styles with more lace, etc. while I had to stay with cotton briefs. Did you find the same thing? I felt like I wasn't allowed anything that pushed into feeling like I was as old as the girls.

What was it like for you?
(09-03-2017, 04:16 PM)Ali Wrote:
(09-02-2017, 07:39 AM)Ali Wrote: Jillian - my mother was fully aware how humiliating it was for me to be put into dresses, skirts and panties. Sometimes she'd dress me as a baby, so humiliation was a big part of my punishment.

She'd never hesitate to let other people know I was in panties, or a nappy. Either she would lift my skirt or dress herself, or she'd make me do it.

Ali, the panties your mother insisted you wear, were they panties your mother picked out, did she have a special brand and style? When you weren't getting punished, did you wear regular boys cloths.....did you have to put on panties in front of you mother? I remember when mother punished me, she always insisted I go to her bedroom and wait for her. She would come in, go to her dresser where she kept my panties along with her own, select a pair, made me stand in front of her while she held the panties out for me to step into. I remember almost always becoming erect, and that would make it worst, she would look up at me and say, "Your very naughty, now step into these panties before I have to spank you.

At first I was made to wear my sister's knickers. Lucy is two years younger than me, so that was even more humiliating, especially as I'd have to ask Lucy if I many borrow a pair. I'd then take them back to my bedroom to hand over to my mother, and she'd hold them out for me to step into. 

Later, when Lucy started complaining about me wearing her underwear my mother would buy me my own. Often they'd be way too young for me - she liked to dress me younger than I was, younger even than Lucy. 

When I wasn't being punished I had my own boy's clothes, including underpants. But my frilly knickers were kept in the same underwear drawer as my underpants, so there was a constant reminder.
I remember when mother first handed me my first pair of nylon panties, at first I was so humiliated because I knew nylon panties were fully girls panties, cotton briefs I could tell myself they were the same as boys. Nylon, no doubt they were girls. Once I found I had no choice but to wear them, I began to feel that special sensation that nylon panties gave....I began to have erections when ever I wore them, even when mother ordered me to.
(09-06-2017, 05:32 PM)Jillian38 Wrote:

I remember when mother first handed me my first pair of nylon panties, at first I was so humiliated because I knew nylon panties were fully girls panties, cotton briefs I could tell myself they were the same as boys. Nylon, no doubt they were girls. Once I found I had no choice but to wear them, I began to feel that special sensation that nylon panties gave....I began to have erections when ever I wore them, even when mother ordered me to.
When growing up . If i had to wear my boys underwear i felt like i was being punished . They weren't pretty or lacy and i wanted to be as pretty as my cousin and aunt . Not a scuffy ugly boy .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(09-06-2017, 03:43 PM)Richardto Wrote: Ali, one thing I found as I got to where I liked dressing was frustration that the girls in the family got more "adult" underwear as they got older--the sexier styles with more lace, etc. while I had to stay with cotton briefs. Did you find the same thing? I felt like I wasn't allowed anything that pushed into feeling like I was as old as the girls.

What was it like for you?

My mother always used to like to dress me younger than I actually was, and that certainly extended to the knickers she chose for me. 

At first she'd put me into Lucy's, but later she'd buy me my own. They were always very childish. Lucy would sneer at them and laugh about how childish they were. 

It was only once I started to enjoy dressing as a girl, after I was about fourteen, that I got more grown up knickers. But even then I still had more childish ones (and nappies and baby knickers) for punishment.
(09-06-2017, 05:57 PM)Bill Wrote:
(09-06-2017, 05:32 PM)Jillian38 Wrote:

When growing up . If i had to wear my boys underwear i felt like i was being punished . They weren't pretty or lacy and i wanted to be as pretty as my cousin and aunt . Not a scuffy ugly boy .
Ali, when your mother first put you in panties, did you find the panties caused erections, and if so, how did your mother handle that?
Heart 

Heart     Hugs for you, Ali.    I was there myself.
When my mother first put me into panties I was six years old - so certainly no erection then!

As I got older and went through puberty being put into knickers, or sometimes a nappy for bedtime, did result in some confusing associations. Many of my teenage 'wet dreams' were when I was wearing knickers or a nappy to bed.

I hated getting an erection when I had knickers on during the day, because of the embarrassing little bulge it would cause if I had a tight fitting skirt or dress on.
I never felt abused. I was always sure my mother loved me and had my best interests at heart, even when she was subjecting me to a humiliating punishment. I didn't really feel any more humiliated being put into panties and a skirt than I did having to wear a nappy again. They were both pretty terrible when I was younger, to be honest, until I started to enjoy them as I got older.