Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The world reverted.Men in skirts
I do believe it would be wonderful to experience a new world in which women dress as they wish to dress...and males/sissies dress as prescribed by their Female Superiors...of course, that is very much what petticoat discipline entails...males being dressed to humble, discipline and correct them...as it should be.
(12-05-2017, 10:46 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I do believe it would be wonderful to experience a new world in which women dress as they wish to dress...and males/sissies dress as prescribed by their Female Superiors...of course, that is very much what petticoat discipline entails...males being dressed to humble, discipline and correct them...as it should be.

This is called femtopia, the dream society women like me are building for the future generations of womenkind!
(12-05-2017, 03:33 AM)Keefe Wrote: I was only made to wear a miniskirt once but, wow was it a humbling experience. I can't believe that woman wear them voluntarily.

Hi Keefe,

So wearing a miniskirt was a humbling experience was it, would you like to explain what you found so humbling about it?
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(12-05-2017, 04:34 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 03:33 AM)Keefe Wrote: I was only made to wear a miniskirt once but, wow was it a humbling experience. I can't believe that woman wear them voluntarily.

Hi Keefe,

So wearing a miniskirt was a humbling experience was it, would you like to explain what you found so humbling about it?

I definitely wouldn't like to and I'm not sure I really can. Obviously, I knew intellectually that a miniskirt was, by definition, short. But I didn't really feel how short it was until I had one on. Any wrong move wearing one of those things and you are revealing more than you want to. So that automatically made me feel more self-conscious. Plus the women who were around assigned a demerit each time I inadvertently revealed my underwear, and so that felt humbling too.

Sorry, I'm not sure I answered your question.
Men in Skirts !?
Well it is happening and while it is not in full swing yet except for the participant/wearers.
We are not referring to Kilts either although for some that is the starting point - the leap of faith - to wear clothing on the other side of the aisle
without being labeled as a cross-dresser***  Oh how I hate that term. I am not cross with what I wear and when it comes down to the raw side
of facts women have been cross dressing for eons absconding with their male counterparts clothing i.e. de pants.

Anyway if the clothing fits wear it. Realize that in many cases the world is not ready for men (sissies) wearing pink bras panties petticoats and
other fabulous delicates of lingerie.

LINK to men wearing skirts: there are others .....

http://www.skirtcafe.org
(12-05-2017, 10:42 PM)Keefe Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 04:34 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:

Hi Keefe,

I definitely wouldn't like to and I'm not sure I really can. Obviously, I knew intellectually that a miniskirt was, by definition, short. But I didn't really feel how short it was until I had one on. Any wrong move wearing one of those things and you are revealing more than you want to. So that automatically made me feel more self-conscious. Plus the women who were around assigned a demerit each time I inadvertently revealed my underwear, and so that felt humbling too.

Sorry, I'm not sure I answered your question.

A little apology, I only asked the question because I was curious as to what you would say.
You have answered the question and hopefully you have a new found respect for Women who choose to wear mini skirts now.
Maitresse Yvette-Louise
(12-05-2017, 01:36 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(12-05-2017, 10:46 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I do believe it would be wonderful to experience a new world in which women dress as they wish to dress...and males/sissies dress as prescribed by their Female Superiors...of course, that is very much what petticoat discipline entails...males being dressed to humble, discipline and correct them...as it should be.

This is called femtopia, the dream society women like me are building for the future generations of womenkind!

You're a pioneer Miss Chris...and Women like You will lead the way to this Femtopia...although I would be a sissy (a second class citizen), I would love such a society...I know if I obeyed the rules, obeyed and respected my Female Superiors and always remembered my place life would be wonderful...and I would most happily accept that!