Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Potty Monster
Has anyone seen the "potty monster"? Is it the reason you still wear diapers?
No one does any studies on this species, that I know of. You see expose stores on Big Foot, Abominable Snowman, Loch Ness, and closer to home for me, Jersey Devil, but nothing is done on the Potty Monster. Most people have heard of him too. He pops up anywhere poop and pee can be deposited. How much trauma has this fiend caused, to how many of us? 
Anyone ever get a picture of him, even a blurry one?
Try this.....

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Toilet-Monster-...B001B0SWVW
LOL Silymaid, there's a red too. I'm guess the red one is a more intense monster.
I had never heard of the potty monster before now .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Innocence is bliss, Bill. Smile 
You can deny the potty monster, but it will not be explained away.
(08-12-2017, 03:44 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: Innocence is bliss, Bill. Smile 
You can deny the potty monster, but it will not be explained away.
I wonder . Does the potty monster have buttplugs for fingers and plugs you when you try to do a number two ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Usually when I'm diapered potty is covered with clear plastic wrap so that Potty Monster can't disturb me 'cuz he's really scary.
(08-13-2017, 07:10 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Usually when I'm diapered potty is covered with clear plastic wrap so that Potty Monster can't disturb me 'cuz he's really scary.

I hope it's enough Sissy Renee. I'd keep the door closed too, just in case!