Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
woman's magazines
Having to read nothing but ladies magazines , as part of your feminisation are you made to read nothing ladies magazines. I feel this would be a good way to bring home your true feeling of submission, by caring and reading ladies weekly magazine for all to see.
(08-08-2017, 10:35 AM)pollypvc Wrote: Having to read nothing but ladies magazines , as part of your feminisation are you made to read nothing ladies magazines. I feel this would be a good way to bring home your true feeling of submission, by caring and reading ladies weekly magazine for all to see.

This only happens to me when we are out at places like the dentist or doctor or anywhere where there are magazines present.  Women's magazines only and I am required to discuss with her what I have read in the waiting room.
I find the concept of being "assigned" or "forced" to read Womens' magazines and to report back, being quizzed, etc. to be fascinating. There are so many sources, from purchasing the magazines, reading them in the library (perhaps a prescribed amount of time), or online; then making a full written assignment about what was learned, covered, etc.
I read Cosmopolitan and Woman's Day Magazines regularly...both magazines are great for helping the sissy (myself) develop her feminine psyche and also serve to help the sissy better understand issues related to the Superior sex. Another side benefit of Woman's Day in particular is that it has lots of practical domestic articles including recipes, exercise for women (which is also appropriate to the sissy) and decorating tips...I truly enjoy reading magazines that are targeted toward Women!
(08-10-2017, 09:17 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: I read Cosmopolitan and Woman's Day Magazines regularly...both magazines are great for helping the sissy (myself) develop her feminine psyche and also serve to help the sissy better understand issues related to the Superior sex.  Another side benefit of Woman's Day in particular is that it has lots of practical domestic articles including recipes, exercise for women (which is also appropriate to the sissy) and decorating tips...I truly enjoy reading magazines that are targeted toward Women!

Being made to read magazines with feminine articles and pictorials in public by one's Female Master would also be a wonderful means of accelerating sex-role reversal as the norm in the eye of the masses.
When I was married, my wife ordered subscriptions to women's magazines for me with my name on the subscription labels. They were left in the bathroom for me to read.
When I was growing up, and petticoated by my mom, I would find ladies magizines on my desk, left by my Mom and sister. I was exoected to read them.
I have been reading such magazines for years, as living with my mother they were really available. I rather enjoyed / and was not discouraged from reading titles such as Redbook, Better Homes & Gardens, Woman's Day etc. Eventually I added Marie Claire and Glamour, as they were more fashion and beauty focused. I have no doubt that spending so much time with these publications contributed substantially to my feminization - much to my delight. Although it wasn't on her reading list, for my 21st birthday, my mother bought me a subscription to Cosmopolitan - she knew me all too well. It used to seem daring to go and buy such magazines, and read them in public. But I have been doing so for years, and it seems perfectly natural to me. It's not unusual to see me reading such magazines at doctors offices, coffee shops, airports, etc. I'm sure I get some looks, but these days very few seem to care. Besides, I am who I am - nobody is mistaking me for a football player. My mother-in-law also fuels is a big believer in the importance of staying current, and always has the most recent issue of some of titles above in my nightstand when I stay over.  She also includes a copy of Playgirl - I think those are now out of publication, but a new one always seems to appear - I think she has quite a collection tucked away. Anyway, it can be quite an eyeful at bedtime!❤️
While my Mom was petticoat trainning me, she would buy my Vanity Fair. She wouls also make me read ladies home joineral. She took away all my sports magizines. As a treat she would leave her copy of play Girl around for me to look at, then say I was a naughty girl for looking at it.