Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting boys off right
Boys are taught from an early age (about 7) that they are superior, however this is an injustice being forced upon them.  Most mothers are really the person in charge.  Even if they do not work they control the purse strings, buy the food and even the clothing.  They are usually the discilplinarians as well.  Girls should be taught they are stronger not the weaker sex.  Females outlive males usually by 5 to 8 years.  Boys need to learn this a very young age.  One way of accomplishing this is by raising their sons more gender fluid.  Moms should buy their sons dresses and skirts just as buy pants and shorts for their daughters.  By equalizing what each wears would help in the long run.  Girls should have equal access to all things associated with boys from toys to sports.  Buy your son a bay doll to teach them how to be a good parent, buy your daughter a toy truck or motorcycle.   Boys use to wear dresses and they grew up as better citizens and it should be the same today.
(08-05-2017, 03:08 PM)melodie Wrote: Boys are taught from an early age (about 7) that they are superior, however this is an injustice being forced upon them.  Most mothers are really the person in charge.  Even if they do not work they control the purse strings, buy the food and even the clothing.  They are usually the discilplinarians as well.  Girls should be taught they are stronger not the weaker sex.  Females outlive males usually by 5 to 8 years.  Boys need to learn this a very young age.  One way of accomplishing this is by raising their sons more gender fluid.  Moms should buy their sons dresses and skirts just as buy pants and shorts for their daughters.  By equalizing what each wears would help in the long run.  Girls should have equal access to all things associated with boys from toys to sports.  Buy your son a bay doll to teach them how to be a good parent, buy your daughter a toy truck or motorcycle.   Boys use to wear dresses and they grew up as better citizens and it should be the same today.

For this to take effect... you shall likely have to do more than create '[b]equal access' , but REVERSE the opportunity for power...[/b]  and very early on giving preference and precedence to young Females.

(08-05-2017, 10:53 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 03:08 PM)melodie Wrote: Boys are taught from an early age (about 7) that they are superior, however this is an injustice being forced upon them.  Most mothers are really the person in charge.  Even if they do not work they control the purse strings, buy the food and even the clothing.  They are usually the discilplinarians as well.  Girls should be taught they are stronger not the weaker sex.  Females outlive males usually by 5 to 8 years.  Boys need to learn this a very young age.  One way of accomplishing this is by raising their sons more gender fluid.  Moms should buy their sons dresses and skirts just as buy pants and shorts for their daughters.  By equalizing what each wears would help in the long run.  Girls should have equal access to all things associated with boys from toys to sports.  Buy your son a bay doll to teach them how to be a good parent, buy your daughter a toy truck or motorcycle.   Boys use to wear dresses and they grew up as better citizens and it should be the same today.

For this to take effect... you shall likely have to do more than create '[b]equal access' , but REVERSE the opportunity for power...[/b]  and very early on giving preference and precedence to young Females.

For this to take effect... you shall likely have to do more than create 'equal access' , but REVERSE the opportunity for power...  and very early on giving preference and precedence to young Females.
To this  end...I've read stories (real and fiction) of young boys/teens being responsible for cleaning their sister's room, making her bed, doing her laundry, etc...In a loving, FLR home, this does not seem unreasonable and would prepare the young male for a successful life subordinate to Women.  In such a home, the girl would have minimal chores, while the boy had plenty...

sissy jamieanne
(08-05-2017, 11:52 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(08-05-2017, 10:53 PM)whyguys Wrote:

To this  end...I've read stories (real and fiction) of young boys/teens being responsible for cleaning their sister's room, making her bed, doing her laundry, etc...In a loving, FLR home, this does not seem unreasonable and would prepare the young male for a successful life subordinate to Women.  In such a home, the girl would have minimal chores, while the boy had plenty...

sissy jamieanne

However... it would also be best to see the young Female did have chores.  BUT ones that would increase both Her physical abilities as well as strength: home carpentry, mowing lawns, carrrying heavier loads for Her 'dainty' male siblings, etc.  The role-reversal must emphasize even the re-training of males and Females as was once falsely taught in the past.

This is a very good suggestion to break the male ego. Males were born to serve women. This they must be taught right from day 1. Feminizing boys is the only way forward. 

I am in love with the way this great lady feminizes her boy. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-fmk_KdVtA
I also love this video of three feminized boys dancing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4nUa5pakSs
(09-23-2017, 03:17 PM)markotropo Wrote: This is a very good suggestion to break the male ego. Males were born to serve women. This they must be taught right from day 1. Feminizing boys is the only way forward. 

I also love this video of three feminized boys dancing. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4nUa5pakSs

The feminized boys are certainly very good dancers.  They seem to have put a lot of practice into this performance -- so very nice to watch!  
(09-24-2017, 08:35 PM)mikki Wrote:
(09-23-2017, 03:17 PM)markotropo Wrote: This is a very good suggestion to break the male ego. Males were born to serve women. This they must be taught right from day 1. Feminizing boys is the only way forward. 

The feminized boys are certainly very good dancers.  They seem to have put a lot of practice into this performance -- so very nice to watch!  
Yes. They are really feminized. Also when the mother feminizes her son is pretty cool
I agree. I was petticoated by my Mom at age 11. I wore girls clothing around the house, and if I went outside to play I wore boy clothes over panties and bra. This was done because I got very rough with the girls who lived around us. My mom was a single mother . She had my sister and I. My sister went away to college and I was oetticoated to be kept in line. She also sent me to dancing school.
I was very well behaved after that.