BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Starting boys off right
(10-02-2019, 07:29 AM)Robin77 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 03:46 PM)Bill Wrote: How did they handle THAT ? Robin lol .
 Usually Manually. ~30 minutes after my spankings, even severe screamers, I got incredibly horny. Which is natural.

I'm taking you seriously, because Masturbation is a fraught subject.

Male Self Abuse is definitely not harmless, trivial, or innocuous.

In social and psychological respects - selfish, sadly solitary, brutish, depressive, anti-social, misanthropic, misogynistic, furtive, engenders viciously pathological sexual thoughts, fantasies and activities. To name a few.

Physically, it's dangerous. Every year, thousands of males seriously injure themselves. Contract STDs.   

I could go on.

I fully agree. 
a matter of Masturbation is best handled by Mature, Strict Mother, Aunt or Grandma. 
a severe spanking prior, and after, will ensure obedience and remind sissy who is 
in charge.
Regular milking/masturbating . Whether it be forced or not is essential for making a boy docile .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
From my own experience, the question of masturbation is a really good one.

As a child growing up in panties and even nappies I got to experience all sorts of sensory 'thrills' - silky panties, tight-fitting cotton knickers, bulky nappies.

As I went through puberty I got used to being made to wear knickers or a nappy to bed. Like most teenage boys I had certain urges. Having a nappy on I came to associate those feelings with my nappy. Many was the time when I made a little sticky mess in my nappy.
I agree boys need to be taught from an early age they are subservient to their female superiors and disciplined. Schools should be reformed for this purpose, to deal with all that toxic masculinity.
(12-16-2019, 10:48 AM)emborios Wrote: I agree boys need to be taught from an early age they are subservient to their female superiors and disciplined. Schools should be reformed for this purpose, to deal with all that toxic masculinity.

A few FLS community schools already do that. 

Grade school boys wear pleated skirts (sans panties), Mary Janes or pink 3" heels. Spankings, strappings, and canings help them become proper Sissies.  

Girls attend to their bathroom functions.

High school boys are bottomless in strappies. Their genitals constantly monitored.

¬†¬†    
(11-07-2019, 06:23 AM)tomyfem Wrote:
(10-02-2019, 07:29 AM)Robin77 Wrote:
(09-19-2019, 03:46 PM)Bill Wrote: How did they handle THAT ? Robin lol .
 Usually Manually. ~30 minutes after my spankings, even severe screamers, I got incredibly horny. Which is natural.

I'm taking you seriously, because Masturbation is a fraught subject.

Male Self Abuse is definitely not harmless, trivial, or innocuous.

In social and psychological respects - selfish, sadly solitary, brutish, depressive, anti-social, misanthropic, misogynistic, furtive, engenders viciously pathological sexual thoughts, fantasies and activities. To name a few.

Physically, it's dangerous. Every year, thousands of males seriously injure themselves. Contract STDs.   

I could go on.

I fully agree. 
a matter of Masturbation is best handled by Mature, Strict Mother, Aunt or Grandma. 
a severe spanking prior, and after, will ensure obedience and remind sissy who is 
in charge.

That is so right. The removal of toxic masculinity should always be handled by the male's Female superior. Preferably in a standardised  ritual, with all Ladies of the household gathered to observe and comment. 

The use of gloves, to emphasise the mildly unpleasant nature of the task, is recommended. It also ensures that the male's sexuality is channelled in an easily controlled direction and reinforces his passive role in sexual activity.  

Many dominant Women choose to place a pair of their worn underwear over the male's face before the process commences. This 'imprints' on the weak male mind the connection between his sexual release and his Superior's sacred scent, enhancing his desire to serve and worship, increasing his eagerness to meet her needs through oral servitude.
(12-23-2019, 04:55 PM)Robin77 Wrote:
(12-16-2019, 10:48 AM)emborios Wrote: I agree boys need to be taught from an early age they are subservient to their female superiors and disciplined. Schools should be reformed for this purpose, to deal with all that toxic masculinity.

Grade school boys wear pleated skirts (sans panties), Mary Janes or pink 3" heels. Spankings, strappings, and canings help them become proper Sissies.  

High school boys are bottomless in strappies. Their genitals constantly monitored.

Love to hear more about these FLS schools. Do you have any more details about them or how to contact the women in charge?

RF

yes, definitely early age , way before school age. this Must be done by Strict , Mature Mother, Aunt, Grandma or any other Mature ladies in charge of sissy boy. 
by time sissy goes to school , he's already pre conditioned to be feminine, obedient and submissive to all females; teachers, principal , etc.
(12-24-2019, 10:06 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Love to hear more about these FLS schools. Do you have any more details about them or how to contact the women in charge?

RF

I suspect these FLS schools are fantasies, but good idea nonetheless. 

However i'm not sure if sissies should be taught in the same schools as their superiors or taught the same subjects. 

Sissies need only to be suitably trained for their future menial domesticity.

It might also be beneficial to train sissies in intimate obedience too, but a future owner may prefer to do that Herself
Photo 
(12-25-2019, 02:40 AM)sissy_emily Wrote:
(12-24-2019, 10:06 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

I suspect these FLS schools are fantasies, but good idea nonetheless. 

However i'm not sure if sissies should be taught in the same schools as their superiors or taught the same subjects. 

Sissies need only to be suitably trained for their future menial domesticity.

It might also be beneficial to train sissies in intimate obedience too, but a future owner may prefer to do that Herself
  Such schools exist. Mainly co-ed. Just as Female Led Families and Communities do.

Google "Female Led Relationship/Marriage". 200+ Million hits.

Including both genders is healthy, proper, and convenient for schools. 

Girls supervise Sissies in bathrooms. Bathe them. Wipe their genitals & fannies. Spankings are common.   

Wealthy benefactors fund FLS schools and Boarding Academies.

Raising Sissies is demanding. Especially after Puberty.

[attachment=2754]