satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dummy vs Thumb-sucking
Hi everyone,

I have to confess that I still suck my thumb, especially when I am tucked up in bed, cuddling either Snowy or Bruno (my teddy-bears). It is a habit I have not grown out of. (When I was in Infant Class at Primary School, I remember the female teacher telling me off for sucking my thumb in class).

But I also like sucking a dummy, including when it is being used as part of bondage. When I used to visit my 'Auntie' (who I have mentioned elsewhere in the Forum), she would make me suck one. After arriving at her house, she would make me change into my sissy clothes and wig, tying a pink satin ribbon in it. I would then have to sit on the sofa whilst she went to the kitchen. On her return, she would  thrust a dummy in my mouth, which I had to suck. (I was only allowed to remove it if I  had to answer her , or when I wanted to eat or drink).

Sometimes the dummy would be used as part of my punishment. Once, she left me tied to a chair whilst dressed in  Nursery-Print Romper-Suit, sucking a dummy whilst she went to walk Ben, her dog. But she had a far more humiliating form of discipline for me. It was called "Goo-Goo, Ga-Ga" for reasons which shall become apparent. For this, she made me strip naked before attaching a collar and lead to me. After putting a dummy in my mouth, she would force me to get on all fours. She would then proceed to lead me around the house, even up and down stairs. As I went along, and despite the dummy in my mouth, I had to say "Goo-Goo, Ga-Ga" out loud. It was totally humiliating, and a powerful demonstration of Auntie's
 authority.

On my only visit (so far!) to an Adult Baby Nursery, after being put in a nappy and dressed in a Lemon-yellow Baby-grow, I was left tucked up in a cot, cuddling a soft toy and sucking a dummy. (Wonderful!).

Last year, I visited a Dominatrix who made me dress up in my 'Dorothy' outfit. As I lay on her bed, cuddling Sally (my Ragdoll) and sucking my dummy, she pulled up my dress and pulled down my knickers. She used a vibrator and baby oil on me. (I left her flat with a big smile on my face!). Wink I still have my dummy and use it now and again. But tonight, when I am bed cuddly my teddy-bear, I will be sucking my thumb.

So which do I like best? Well, I have to say I like them both equally. Sucking my thumb or a dummy makes me so feel infantile, and when it is part of bondage and domination, it really make me feel totally humiliated. (Which, as a submissive sissy, is great!)

Sissy Leslie Blush
I prefer a dummy.

Sucking my thumb is a voluntary action I can choose to do or not do. But sucking a dummy for me means that someone has made me use it, which is much more humiliating.
I prefer a dummy too compared to thumb sucking which for me i have never found comforting enough. I still use dummies both babies or adult dummies. I can suck on one for hours for comfort. Sucking dummies are something i have never giving up and goes back to when i was a baby and toddler as my mummy never bothered to wean me from dummies as i'm disabled and have always been autistic so i have used them throughout my whole life.

I much prefer latex rubber teated dummies compared to silicone teats as i find them more softer and so comforting though the day. I also sleep with a modern and popular all latex rubber babies dummy every single night which is the italian 'Sauvinex' brand of babies dummies which has a round teat rather then orthodontic type it is for 12-18 months and i bought it of then internet i have two and i alternate between the two every night for bedtimes i keep them in my Milton steriliser covered up during the day with my babies bottles and my latex teats. In the daytime and evening when i suck on my dummies i use mostly the very popular modern 'Bibs' brand of latex dummies which has round latex teats i use the largest size teat available which is size 3. I do know the 'Bibs' brand of dummies are very popular with parents and they can be purchased easily from Amazon, Ebay or the Bibs website on https://dummyshop.co.uk/

I would like to ask has any other babies here on Petticoated.com have any of you tried the Bibs band of babies dummies size size three or have you tried or used the very popular modern all rubber latex babies dummies which you can buy easily online.

Anyway love and hugs to you all here Babydean X
I’m not particularly in the habit of doing either, but from an analytic perspective, a dummy would seem to be more hygienic than a thumb, particularly if one is engaging in a full infant experience where a thumb can find itself in contact with any number of substances.
And consider that long term thumb sucking may lead to dental problems - teeth out of alinement - usually factored for young of age
but with adult application can be a problem - an embarrassing one when the dentist comments on how the teeth are slanted out of alinement.
You aren't sucking your thumb are you ? How else can this movement be explained ? Keep it up and it will be back to braces !
The pacifiers are more flexible and don't cause that kind of movement.

And regarding:

"particularly if one is engaging in a full infant experience where a thumb can find itself in contact with any number of substances."

Some of these more interesting tasty and NOT SO tasty things that the thumb comes in contact with.
There are applications for making children sucking thumbs to avoid doing this - when used in an adult theme think unique punishment -
something akin to soap mouth wash.
For me it is always a dummy. Like nearly all children I sucked my thumb until I was about eight but as an adult I have always used a dummy for relaxation and to sooth myself. I do not where one all the time when I am dressed as a little girl of baby girl but whenever I feel stressed and tearful. It always helps and especially when getting to sleep.
I'm a thumb sucker. It's one of the reasons my Auntie began dressing me as a little girl. "If you're going to behave like a baby then you can dress like one too". She'll often put me in satin mittens before she puts me to bed at night in order to stop me doing it. She has a dummy gag that is secured by leather straps, all in pink obviously, that she'll often use on me if I've been naughty
(11-12-2020, 08:23 AM)Satin Jessie Wrote: I'm a thumb sucker. It's one of the reasons my Auntie began dressing me as a little girl. "If you're going to behave like a baby then you can dress like one too". She'll often put me in satin mittens before she puts me to bed at night in order to stop me doing it. She has a dummy gag that is secured by leather straps, all in pink obviously, that she'll often use on me if I've been naughty

Hi Jessie

Please tell us some more details of how your Aunt treated you and did she baby you a lot.

My sister was a bedwetter and was made to wear nappies and baby rubber knickers at 9 years of age when we stayed with foster parents.
I was 11 and so wished it was me being put in nappies, but I did get to try them on when my sister and ended up sharing a room together.

Did your parents know your Aunt treated you like a baby and did you enjoy it at the time.

Baby Stephanie