satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long have you served your Mistress?
Hi all

Mistress and I were wondering how long those of us lucky enough to have developed a Female Led Relationship have been practicing this lifestyle.

To kick things off, in December, we have been in our Mistress / feminized slave relationship for 40 years.
36 years as a married couple.

What were the seminal moments in your time together?
Who initiated the petticoating/feminization?
Do you think it has made you happy?

For information. We are blissfully content. Mistress has introduced several others to this lifestyle and we know of at least five other Mistress/slave marriages.

We would be very pleased to hear your stories.

Mistress C and Sarah. Heart
Hi all
Hiya Sarah,

Great subject for discussion...thanks for bringing it up!  Your questions are broad, and to answer thoroughly I'd have to type all day, but I'll reply briefly for now...

My Wife and I have been married for 36 years also...

She first put me into panties at the tender age of 17 (our senior year of high school)...yes, we were high school sweethearts.  We married at 18 (barely) and within a year, She'd bought me a frilly little maid's uniform from the  local mall (Frederick's of Hollywood), and She bought Her first paddle around the same time.  Our FLR began almost immediately!  I truly believe our lifestyle is what has assured our longevity as a couple...Our marriage has not been perfect, like all couple we had our "moments", but more often than not, disagreements have been settled with my panties at my ankles, my bare bottom up and out and her swinging the  paddle, strap or cane!  Yes...the FLR lifestyle has made us very happy!

Humbly,

Jamieanne
(08-03-2017, 03:50 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I have known Enid for about 10 years (5 of them as my maid), he was very submissive from the start and because of that I took on the dominant role in our relationship. While I would not have classed myself as Dominant  at the start of our relationship, I do think I grew into it, helped by the fact that my partner is submissive. On reflection we have probably been in a FLR of sorts for almost all the time we have been together.

Advantages of a FLR relationship?
This may be obvious but put quite simply being in charge. I can watch what I want on the telly (definitely not football!!!), I can decide when and where we go out. Going out with friends is not a problem, nor having a day of retail therapy. After all she is not in a position to argue with me.
Having the power to set punishments and administer them is a very powerful weapon. I think I am a secret sadist, but would class myself as a fair Mistress.
Setting what clothes Enid has to wear (what underwear to wear when he goes to work, he likes wearing nylons, but is  not keen on wearing thick tights under his trousers on very hot days, tough!). In the early days of our relationship, she complained that I always wore trousers during cold, wet days. I remembered  that comment and now when it is cold and wet she often has to stand at a 'bus stop' in our garden for up to an hour at a time waiting for a delayed bus (our garden in not overlooked). It is funny but she never complains when I wear trousers now. If you have never stood in the driving rain in a knee length skirt, tights and heels before you should try it. it really is not pleasant.
When we go out I now that I will be the centre of my boyfriends attention. He will hold my hand, kiss me in public, open doors for me, carry shopping bags, and look after my handbag if requested. he will spend all day following me around the shops while I try to find the perfect dress and matching shoes, and he will not complain. I also never have to worry about him looking at another Woman, he learnt his lesson on that a long time ago!
On the rare occasions that we argue, I know that I will win and get my way. Also I will always get the last word in, simply because he knows he cannot answer back!
Not having to do any housework/cooking, while being waited on hand and foot, and generally being treated like the Goddess that I am.
Oh, and I nearly forgot, having my feet pampered/worshiped on a daily basis. Sheer Bliss!

Disadvantages of a FLR?
I must admit that there are not too many disadvantages, simply because you become accustomed to being treated like a Goddess.
There are times when I would like a 'normal' relationship, and do crave it sometimes, but when I think of all the plus points listed above, I do come to my senses quite quickly.
Certainly I would like to have more 'intimate' moments with my boyfriend, but he is asexual (and in chastity), so I have learned to adopt.

Also when you are used to being treated with the utmost respect by your maid, it can come as a shock when you go out, and the service is not up to your standard. I do find myself looking at sales assistants/waiter/waitresses etc., and waiting for them to bow/curtsey to me. I just expect it now. (it has yet to happen, by the way)
Miss Yvette-Louise,

Funny thing...I just thanked You for providing Your most valuable input on another post, and I feel the need to repeat that again!  Thank You Ma'am for sharing Your thoughts and feelings...the input of our Superiors is enlightening and (at least in my case) allows me to know the things a Female Superior appreciates...always good insight for a submissive!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
(07-31-2017, 11:50 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hi all
Hiya Sarah,

Great subject for discussion...thanks for bringing it up!  Your questions are broad, and to answer thoroughly I'd have to type all day, but I'll reply briefly for now...

My Wife and I have been married for 36 years also...

She first put me into panties at the tender age of 17 (our senior year of high school)...yes, we were high school sweethearts.  We married at 18 (barely) and within a year, She'd bought me a frilly little maid's uniform from the  local mall (Frederick's of Hollywood), and She bought Her first paddle around the same time.  Our FLR began almost immediately!  I truly believe our lifestyle is what has assured our longevity as a couple...Our marriage has not been perfect, like all couple we had our "moments", but more often than not, disagreements have been settled with my panties at my ankles, my bare bottom up and out and her swinging the  paddle, strap or cane!  Yes...the FLR lifestyle has made us very happy!

Humbly,

Jamieanne
Hi Jamieanne

Wow. So you have never been a "normal" man. How wonderful that you found your Mistress so early.
Do you play in public or only in private?

Sarah Heart

(08-03-2017, 03:50 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: I have known Enid for about 10 years (5 of them as my maid), he was very submissive from the start and because of that I took on the dominant role in our relationship. While I would not have classed myself as Dominant  at the start of our relationship, I do think I grew into it, helped by the fact that my partner is submissive. On reflection we have probably been in a FLR of sorts for almost all the time we have been together.

Advantages of a FLR relationship?
This may be obvious but put quite simply being in charge. I can watch what I want on the telly (definitely not football!!!), I can decide when and where we go out. Going out with friends is not a problem, nor having a day of retail therapy. After all she is not in a position to argue with me.
Having the power to set punishments and administer them is a very powerful weapon. I think I am a secret sadist, but would class myself as a fair Mistress.
Setting what clothes Enid has to wear (what underwear to wear when he goes to work, he likes wearing nylons, but is  not keen on wearing thick tights under his trousers on very hot days, tough!). In the early days of our relationship, she complained that I always wore trousers during cold, wet days. I remembered  that comment and now when it is cold and wet she often has to stand at a 'bus stop' in our garden for up to an hour at a time waiting for a delayed bus (our garden in not overlooked). It is funny but she never complains when I wear trousers now. If you have never stood in the driving rain in a knee length skirt, tights and heels before you should try it. it really is not pleasant.
When we go out I now that I will be the centre of my boyfriends attention. He will hold my hand, kiss me in public, open doors for me, carry shopping bags, and look after my handbag if requested. he will spend all day following me around the shops while I try to find the perfect dress and matching shoes, and he will not complain. I also never have to worry about him looking at another Woman, he learnt his lesson on that a long time ago!
On the rare occasions that we argue, I know that I will win and get my way. Also I will always get the last word in, simply because he knows he cannot answer back!
Not having to do any housework/cooking, while being waited on hand and foot, and generally being treated like the Goddess that I am.
Oh, and I nearly forgot, having my feet pampered/worshiped on a daily basis. Sheer Bliss!

Disadvantages of a FLR?
I must admit that there are not too many disadvantages, simply because you become accustomed to being treated like a Goddess.
There are times when I would like a 'normal' relationship, and do crave it sometimes, but when I think of all the plus points listed above, I do come to my senses quite quickly.
Certainly I would like to have more 'intimate' moments with my boyfriend, but he is asexual (and in chastity), so I have learned to adopt.

Also when you are used to being treated with the utmost respect by your maid, it can come as a shock when you go out, and the service is not up to your standard. I do find myself looking at sales assistants/waiter/waitresses etc., and waiting for them to bow/curtsey to me. I just expect it now. (it has yet to happen, by the way)
Dear Maitresse

Thank you for your input to this discussion. Mistress certainly agrees with you about the advantages and blissful life that being served by a sissy brings but she has expressed wonderment at your self control.
Mistress uses me for her pleasure and although does not allow penetration by her gurl, I am often fitted with the didlo gag and She rides my face to multiple orgasms. Otherwise my tongue is always busy. 
She does however have sex with whoever and whenever She wants. As explained She is mostly lesbian and has had many lovers over the years. 3 of whom lived with us for extended periods of time. She has also cuckolded me with other men, both times very publicly.
Mistress wondered why you have not sought pleasure elsewhere too.

I must say that on both occasions with the other guys, I have found the whole scene extremely thrilling.
And as I knew that She preferred women when we became lovers I have always accepted and enjoyed serving two Mistresses.
Her pleasure and contentment are my reasons for existing and if I had thought that my submission was holding her back or that She was denying Herself pleasure on my account, I would be mortified.

Thanks again,
Sarah and Mistress Carol.