satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corner time
(06-10-2018, 10:58 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(06-09-2018, 02:15 PM)sissy steffie Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 08:13 PM)Glenda Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 01:05 PM)sissy steffie Wrote: Like most sissies and subs, i too have done my share of corner time. As mentioned in many posts, it is used as discipline, training, and also just to "store me" or have me "on display" until i am needed. Its very effective, uncomfortable, stressful and even humiliating with its many variations. For the group's information and amusement, i will list many of them i've endured

i have had to hold a dime to the wall with my nose, or if lucky a pair of Mistress Karen's worn panties. i've had soap in my mouth, but instead of a dummy for humiliation like Gemma's or Ms Natasha's sissies, a suction base dildo has been attached to the wall and i must keep it inserted in my mouth. By making its height a little above or below normal mouth height it can be very uncomfortable as i have to stretch (tiptoes) or bend (leg strain) to maintain position. 

i've had to maintain the various positions mentioned: hands behind back, hands on head, hands just above head, balancing book on my head, arms straight out, arms bent with finger tips touching shoulders where my bra straps are, and i've even had to maintain a curtsey position (very stressful on legs and feet but Mistress thinks its amusing to display me like this).

i am always in heels at home, and have had to stand tip toes in them. Mistress Karen will place a Post-it under each heel so if i drop, the paper will dimple and She will know. She also has a board which She may have me partially stand on, either jacking up my heels higher, or just under the balls of my feet so i really have to maintain heels up/tip toe position. My feet/legs burn in pain very quickly. 

Of course there is no movement or fidgeting allowed and when She decides to be very strict She has set up 2 liter soda bottles in front and behind my shins with short rods/sticks on top, close to my shins, so movement knocks them off.

Mistress was amused by ali's position, bent over, with the addition of skirt resting above her waist and panties midway down her legs as indicators of movement and i know i'll be in that situation soon. 

Mistress Karen is also a big proponent of "lazy punishment" as described by Miss Natasha, and will accept suggestions by anyone who wants to share ideas. She was also intrigued by Doasyourtold's report of tacks in shoes enforcing tiptoe walking, but is concerned about safety. How long and pointy were the tacks? How much do they protrude? Was there blood or possible infection? Its been awhile since Doasyourtold has been online. Can anyone offer suggestions that are known safe but with similar results, aside from rice or pebbles in my heels as Mistress Karen is considering?

Thank you for your time,
sissy steffie
Perfect examples of sissy corner time I advocate.

Perfect corner time punishment.

Glenda,

We/we are pleased to hear that you also advocate the corner time rituals Mistress Karen has used with me. Baby play and diapers are not part of our lifestyle but i can certainly imagine how effective they are, based on the pictures and captions you've provided. 

Thank You for Your feedback,
sissy steffie

(06-09-2018, 11:08 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 08:13 PM)Glenda Wrote:
(06-05-2018, 01:05 PM)sissy steffie Wrote: Like most sissies and subs, i too have done my share of corner time. As mentioned in many posts, it is used as discipline, training, and also just to "store me" or have me "on display" until i am needed. Its very effective, uncomfortable, stressful and even humiliating with its many variations. For the group's information and amusement, i will list many of them i've endured

i have had to hold a dime to the wall with my nose, or if lucky a pair of Mistress Karen's worn panties. i've had soap in my mouth, but instead of a dummy for humiliation like Gemma's or Ms Natasha's sissies, a suction base dildo has been attached to the wall and i must keep it inserted in my mouth. By making its height a little above or below normal mouth height it can be very uncomfortable as i have to stretch (tiptoes) or bend (leg strain) to maintain position. 

i've had to maintain the various positions mentioned: hands behind back, hands on head, hands just above head, balancing book on my head, arms straight out, arms bent with finger tips touching shoulders where my bra straps are, and i've even had to maintain a curtsey position (very stressful on legs and feet but Mistress thinks its amusing to display me like this).

i am always in heels at home, and have had to stand tip toes in them. Mistress Karen will place a Post-it under each heel so if i drop, the paper will dimple and She will know. She also has a board which She may have me partially stand on, either jacking up my heels higher, or just under the balls of my feet so i really have to maintain heels up/tip toe position. My feet/legs burn in pain very quickly. 

Of course there is no movement or fidgeting allowed and when She decides to be very strict She has set up 2 liter soda bottles in front and behind my shins with short rods/sticks on top, close to my shins, so movement knocks them off.

Mistress was amused by ali's position, bent over, with the addition of skirt resting above her waist and panties midway down her legs as indicators of movement and i know i'll be in that situation soon. 

Mistress Karen is also a big proponent of "lazy punishment" as described by Miss Natasha, and will accept suggestions by anyone who wants to share ideas. She was also intrigued by Doasyourtold's report of tacks in shoes enforcing tiptoe walking, but is concerned about safety. How long and pointy were the tacks? How much do they protrude? Was there blood or possible infection? Its been awhile since Doasyourtold has been online. Can anyone offer suggestions that are known safe but with similar results, aside from rice or pebbles in my heels as Mistress Karen is considering?

Thank you for your time,
sissy steffie
Perfect examples of sissy corner time I advocate.

Perfect corner time punishment.

Very nicely written, detailed post Glenda...thank you for sharing your experiences with corner time.  It seems Your Mistress has found ways to amplify the punitive effect of your time in the corner and to help you improve!  

You suggested Miss Natasha is interested in hearing of other "lazy" punishments.  My Wife employs a "punishment seat" as a means of lazy punishment/discipline...this is a wood board with beer bottle caps nailed to it with the sharp, crowned edges facing up.  It is placed on a high wooded stool and I am required to sit on it bare bottomed with my hands on my head and my legs/feet dangling.  My own body weight provides the punishment as the caps bite painfully into my tender cheeks...I am left on the board anywhere from 15 minutes to 1 hour.  And...then you stand up and your skin breaks away from the caps, the pain is excruciating!  So, the command, "you may stand up now" is both dreaded and a relief!  I'm attaching photos of the board and my bottom after 15 minutes on the board...

Yours sissy jamieanne

sissy jamieanne,

Thank you for your comments on my corner time routines as well. 

Mistress Karen was very amused by the punishment seat you describe. Also thank you for providing the attached pictures. They are very helpful because i have now been tasked wth building one similar, for use on me. 

Mistress Karen would also like to know if you've ever had to stand or kneel on yours as well?

sissy steffie

sissy steffie,

I have never been required to stand or kneel on my punishment board...sitting on it is quite painful, but not dangerous and causes no lasting damage...I fear kneeling especially might be hazardous!  As you can see from my photo, not only the butt,  but also the upper thighs get the full treatment...It will leave your quite "tenderized"!

Isn't it quite humbling to be required to fabricate an implement of correction yourself that you know will be used on you?!?!  

My humble and respectful regards to Mistress Karen.

Yours,

sissy jamieanne
Hi all,
Corner time is the absolute worst! At least during a spanking or whipping I know that my Mistress is thinking about me. When I'm in the corner I feel like she has completely forgotten about me. I want her to acknowledge how much I endure because of her, but I realize that is being selfish.
On top of all that, it is so boring! It always feels like much longer than the punishment actually was. 
thatoneguy

Messages In This Thread
Corner time - by Gemma - 07-26-2017, 10:32 PM
RE: Corner time - by Ali - 07-28-2017, 12:34 AM
RE: Corner time - by switch-flex - 03-06-2018, 09:34 AM
RE: Corner time - by whyguys - 07-28-2017, 02:22 AM
RE: Corner time - by babykins - 07-28-2017, 07:16 AM
RE: Corner time - by Gemma - 07-28-2017, 09:54 AM
RE: Corner time - by sissyjamieanne - 07-28-2017, 11:01 AM
RE: Corner time - by Sissy Renee - 07-29-2017, 02:36 AM
RE: Corner time - by wailer - 07-29-2017, 04:30 PM
RE: Corner time - by Ali - 07-30-2017, 07:16 AM