satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Corner time
Corner time is a very effective punishment and I use it a lot. He normally has to stand dead still with his hands on his head for the duration of his punishment, sometimes with a dummy in his mouth and other times I use a gag.

As mentioned else where on this thread making him stand on tip toe is also good fun.

It is what I call a lazy punishment, like writing lines it is so easy to set, and doesn't require much effort from the Mistress.
Miss Natasha
(01-08-2018, 04:47 PM)Miss Natasha Wrote: Corner time is a very effective punishment and I use it a lot. He normally has to stand dead still with his hands on his head for the duration of his punishment, sometimes with a dummy in his mouth and other times I use a gag.

As mentioned else where on this thread making him stand on tip toe is also good fun.

It is what I call a lazy punishment, like writing lines it is so easy to set, and doesn't require much effort from the Mistress.

Thank You for Your input Miss Natasha.  I know from experience standing in the corner with hands on head adds to the misery and tedium of the discipline...as is appropriate...and the tip toe thing...cramping calves!  Of course..."lazy punishment" is a Mistress' prerogative...She shouldn't have to be put out because her boy/sissy is being punished!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
Hi politely i would like to say Corner time for me is boring,humiliating,embarrassing, feeling very little by being stood there Hands on Head thinking about why you are there what led you to be in that situation,and thinking about what other things you could be doing,it takes your freedom away not daring to move.
Yes I have spent time in the corner or facing the wall,just standing there in total silence no T/V
Radio etc,it is a good stand alone punishment the least I have had is 15 minutes the most so far has been 30 minutes
which I suppose for some is a light punishment,but as I do not currently have anyone to punish me at thje moment I
am corner free
karen jane
Hello Karen Jane.

Just because you have no-one to punish you doesn’t mean you can’t be punished. If you know you’ve been naughty you can punish yourself. You can’t spank your own bottom, but you can put yourself in the corner for half an hour.

It’s doubly humiliating knowing that the punishment is self inflicted. I would suggest no tv or radio, just a ticking clock counting down your 30 minutes.

You should probably have your hands on your head and the back of your dress hitched up too.
That is a fabulous idea Ali - you can punish yourself, and for that matter, you can spank your own bottom. Many years ago, I was involved with a Superior routinely punished me over the phone, which included a panties down, bare bottom spanking with my bare hand, paddle or brush. Counting the strokes as I went - and yes it hurt. Sometimes it included corner time, but more frequently I was instructed to bend over the end of the dining room table with my panties still around my ankles, and wait for her to call back. Usually it would be 30 minutes later, but sometimes a full hour. Certainly effective if you can’t have someone there with you.
We could maybe set up a new thread where sissies could write in and confess their misdemeanours, and others could suggest the punishment they must carry out on themselves!
(02-17-2018, 09:09 AM)Ali Wrote: We could maybe set up a new thread where sissies could write in and confess their misdemeanours, and others could suggest the punishment they must carry out on themselves!

I like that idea Ali
(02-17-2018, 10:45 AM)antonia Wrote:
(02-17-2018, 09:09 AM)Ali Wrote: We could maybe set up a new thread where sissies could write in and confess their misdemeanours, and others could suggest the punishment they must carry out on themselves!

I like that idea Ali

Based on Ali's suggestion, I made a Confessions subforum. Please feel free to use it if you've transgressed.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Thanks Michele!
(02-11-2018, 01:23 PM)Ali Wrote: Hello Karen Jane.

Just because you have no-one to punish you doesn’t mean you can’t be punished. If you know you’ve been naughty you can punish yourself. You can’t spank your own bottom, but you can put yourself in the corner for half an hour.

It’s doubly humiliating knowing that the punishment is self inflicted. I would suggest no tv or radio, just a ticking clock counting down your 30 minutes.

You should probably have your hands on your head and the back of your dress hitched up too.
Good morning thank you I did carry out your suggestion,I turned of the Radio and switched my phone off
I then got changed into my school uniform and returned to my lounge,set my ticking clock to 35 minutes
as the extra time gave me time to go to the corner,lifted up my school dress and pinned it up
placed my hands on my head,feet together and my proper school knickers on show which felt 
very embarrassing,standing there in total silence just hearing the sound of the ticking clock
hands on my head not daring to move,thinking about my resent bad behaviour,and why I deserved
to be standing there like a naughty little girl,to add to the humiliation i chose the corner next to my 
patio doors and as I have a second floor flat it over looks a Tescos car park 
after a while my arms started to ache and just hearing the ticking clock I was so glad when the 
alarm sounded 
Karen Jane