Petticoating for Schoolboys
Proactive Parenting guide

http://forcedfeminisationstories.blogspo...nting.html
[Image: petticoating-for-schoolboys-cover.jpg]
[Image: petticoating-for-schoolboys-pages-1-2.jpg]
[Image: petticoating-for-schoolboys-pages-3-4.jpg]
[Image: petticoating-for-schoolboys-pages-5-6.jpg]
[Image: petticoating-for-schoolboys-pages-7-8.jpg]
Alexvyaz, thank you for sharing this, so many wonderful and practical ideas. I have just one question, WHERE WAS THIS WHEN I WAS GROWING UP? The outfits, the activities. School could have been so much more fun. I think I'll dress as a school girl tomorrow - yes, this post has put me in that mood. Though I doubt the length of my skirt will comply with the dress code.
(07-23-2017, 06:07 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: Petticoating for Schoolboys

Alexvyaz  (may we start calling you 'Alexis' or 'Alexia'? Or something else you might prefer? It would seen so much more proper for a male in the coming Gynarchyl?  ) -

Wonderful article - particularly love the suggestion male girls be restricted in playtime activities.  BALLOON VOLLEYBALL!...  how delightful that the 'weaker sex' finally be restricted to having their main sport one where the hard heavy equipment used by Females is replaced with ones to keep males delicate.   Imagine later in life when on the beach Women will snicker as dainty feminine males breasts bounce in their bras femininely swatting those OH SO HEAVY BALLOONS!

PRECIOUS !
Here the new PJ's fiction "Play Nice" about petticoating.

forcedfeminisationstories.blogspot.com/2017/07/play-nice.html
I wish that had been my life..

Could a Petticoated Teacher be added too..  Big Grin
Perhaps we could all attend night school together - sort of continuing education for adult sissies! Would be fabulously fun - all of us in our uniforms, under the tutelage of a strict Head Mistress. Can't wait for the new school year to begin!
I love the advice on petticoated boys who want to take too many toilet breaks.

As a child I was sometimes made to wear my little sister's school uniform as a punishment, often at half term. It was a double punishment - not only being dressed as a girl, but also having to wear school uniform when no-one else did.

One time I thought I'd be clever and wet my knickers so I wouldn't have to wear them anymore. What a mistake that was.

Not only did I get a very sound spanking, but Mummy put me back into a nappy and a pair of waterproof baby panties. And as my skirt was wet I had to borrow my sister's gym skirt for the rest of the day.
(07-29-2017, 02:21 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: Perhaps we could all attend night school together - sort of continuing education for adult sissies! Would be fabulously fun - all of us in our uniforms, under the tutelage of a strict Head Mistress. Can't wait for the new school year to begin!

Hope i get sent to the Principal's at least twice a week  -  i hear She has some some truly innovative ways of furthering the training of recalcitrant male girl students that none of Her staff dare reveal to the students -

BUT THEY SEEM TO LAUGH ABOUT QUITE A BIT IN PRIVATE!
I seen this pamphlet before but never had a chance to fully read it, what brilliant advice it gives, although it makes no mention of allowing sisters to flip the boys skirts, lol
(07-23-2017, 06:07 PM)alexvyaz Wrote: Petticoating for Schoolboys

Aww so cute n pretty ♡♡♡♡