Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Accepted as an emasculated sissy
Many of you are familiar with my story of feminization, but you also need to know that now that I have been re-feminized and cuckolded that there is another dimension to things.   My wife, Brenda and her sister Julie are so used to the fact that I am an emasculated male that they just accept the fact that I have no urges or needs from my male self.  Some of you cannot imagine what it is like to be thought of this way because it is very difficult going from a macho man who was a male chauvinist who only thought about his own penis and the pleasure that he could take from using women. 

Brenda and Julie were here early this morning and were heading out for their favorite flea market for the day.  This morning, Brenda decided to demonstrate and reinforce to me that I am now nothing more than a feminized sissy.   I had already dressed as a sissy for my household duties, today wearing pink - bikini panties with flowers, pink bra and a pink cotton dress and a cock cage.  I was getting her clothes ready for the outing while she languished in bed.  She got out of bed, completely naked as she normally sleeps, and I  immediately put my eyes to her feet so as not to see what I am not man enough to see and then normally leave the room until she is dressed.  Today, she ordered me to stay and watch as she dressed!  She put her panties on slowly while asking me about how I felt to have lost my manhood to her.  Did I miss it?  What was it like to watch other men with my wife?  I stammered and licked my lips in desire as she ordered me to rub her breasts and see if I felt any lumps - she had had surgery for a cancerous lump a few years ago.  My cock cage was near bursting, and I hid my discomfort as best I could, but she knew.   She kept remarking how nice it was not to have to worry about a man getting aroused!  Anyway,  she finished dressing and sent me to answer the door as her sister came to pick her up.  Brenda was subtly telling me that I am no longer a man and will be treated as such in the future.

Julie came in and ignored me as the two of them chatted about their day.  Brenda mentioned that I had checked her for lumps and how wonderful it was to have a sissy for those things and other men to handle her other needs.    That was powerful reinforcement of my status in her household!
Thank you for sharing this dlittle! Having a clear understanding of our status in our Superior's household is important...Your wonderful Wife seems to leave little doubt as to your place, and it's clear you have been fully emasculated. I think it's proper and appropriate that a former "male chauvinist who only thought about his own penis and the pleasure that he could take from using women" is brought down to the proper level and feminized for the use and pleasure of his Superior(s)...I am much the same...I once thought of myself as a "man"...but those days are long gone! Would love to hear more about your live of feminization and servitude to your wife!

sissy jamieanne
(07-24-2017, 09:10 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Thank you for sharing this dlittle!  Having a clear understanding of our status in our Superior's household is important...Your wonderful Wife seems to leave little doubt as to your place, and it's clear you have been fully emasculated.  I think it's proper and appropriate that a former "male chauvinist who only thought about his own penis and the pleasure that he could take from using women" is brought down to the proper level and feminized for the use and pleasure of his Superior(s)...I am much the same...I once thought of myself as a "man"...but those days are long gone!  Would love to hear more about your live of feminization and servitude to your wife!

sissy jamieanne

And what delightful pride and amusement it must be for the Female Master seeing a once boastful member of the male sex broken and brought so low in 'her' own self-esteem!
I have to say that she has broken me completely, but there is that tiny piece of manhood hiding deep in my brain that sometimes gets me into trouble with her. This morning as she went off to work, and after she had given me my instructions for the day, I tried to kiss her goodbye on the lips. That is one of the things that I am no longer allowed to do. She quickly turned aside and let me kiss cheek instead and than gave me a stern warning about "non-allowable" touching. Feeling peevish for being rejected so easily, I touched her bottom as she turned to leave. I don't know why because I know the penalty is ten lashes with the belt, but something just made me try to assert that tiny tiny tiny little piece of manhood. She stuck a finger under my nose and said that I should know that kissing and touching is reserved for real men and never for sissies. Anyway she left for work not mad, but apparently amused that I would try to reassert my masculinity.

It is about three hours later and she just called to give me more instructions and an errand. All she said about this morning was "I guess I haven't finished breaking you yet...." so not sure what that means.
(07-31-2017, 03:26 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I have to say that she has broken me completely, but there is that tiny piece of manhood hiding deep in my brain that sometimes gets me into trouble with her.  This morning as she went off to work, and after she had given me my instructions for the day, I tried to kiss her goodbye on the lips.  That is one of the things that I am no longer allowed to do.  She quickly turned aside and let me kiss cheek instead and than gave me a stern warning about "non-allowable" touching.  Feeling peevish for being rejected so easily, I touched her bottom as she turned to leave.  I don't know why because I know the penalty is ten lashes with the belt, but something just made me try to assert that tiny tiny tiny little piece of manhood.   She stuck a finger under my nose and said that I should know that kissing and touching is reserved for real men and never for sissies.  Anyway she left for work not mad, but apparently amused that I would try to reassert my masculinity.  

It is about three hours later and she just called to give me more instructions and an errand.  All she said about this morning was "I guess I haven't finished breaking you yet...."  so not sure what that means.

Her rules are in place for a reason, no doubt...they clearly remind you that you are no longer a man and don't get to do the things you did when you were a man (and by your own admission a chauvinist)...my Wife has similar rules...especially as regards touching Her bottom without  permission (although She can and does touch mine)!  I suspect your kiss and touch will be rewarded with the "kiss" of the strap this evening...but  you knew the consequences, right?!?!

Regards,

sissy jamieanne
(07-21-2017, 04:48 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Many of you are familiar with my story of feminization, but you also need to know that now that I have been re-feminized and cuckolded that there is another dimension to things.   My wife, Brenda and her sister Julie are so used to the fact that I am an emasculated male that they just accept the fact that I have no urges or needs from my male self.  Some of you cannot imagine what it is like to be thought of this way because it is very difficult going from a macho man who was a male chauvinist who only thought about his own penis and the pleasure that he could take from using women. 

Brenda and Julie were here early this morning and were heading out for their favorite flea market for the day.  This morning, Brenda decided to demonstrate and reinforce to me that I am now nothing more than a feminized sissy.   I had already dressed as a sissy for my household duties, today wearing pink - bikini panties with flowers, pink bra and a pink cotton dress and a cock cage.  I was getting her clothes ready for the outing while she languished in bed.  She got out of bed, completely naked as she normally sleeps, and I  immediately put my eyes to her feet so as not to see what I am not man enough to see and then normally leave the room until she is dressed.  Today, she ordered me to stay and watch as she dressed!  She put her panties on slowly while asking me about how I felt to have lost my manhood to her.  Did I miss it?  What was it like to watch other men with my wife?  I stammered and licked my lips in desire as she ordered me to rub her breasts and see if I felt any lumps - she had had surgery for a cancerous lump a few years ago.  My cock cage was near bursting, and I hid my discomfort as best I could, but she knew.   She kept remarking how nice it was not to have to worry about a man getting aroused!  Anyway,  she finished dressing and sent me to answer the door as her sister came to pick her up.  Brenda was subtly telling me that I am no longer a man and will be treated as such in the future.

Julie came in and ignored me as the two of them chatted about their day.  Brenda mentioned that I had checked her for lumps and how wonderful it was to have a sissy for those things and other men to handle her other needs.    That was powerful reinforcement of my status in her household!

Particularly interesting was your:

"  My wife, Brenda and her sister Julie are so used to the fact that I am an emasculated male that they just accept the fact that I have no urges or needs from my male self. "

Such humiliation before three Women close to you seems quite exceptional!   Had They all been at your unmanning from the start, or did your Wife introduce them to the changes after She had begun your re-training and feminization.  Were They surprised at what you've become?  Have They also sought to incorporate Female supremacy in Their own relationships?
(07-31-2017, 05:03 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-31-2017, 03:26 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: I have to say that she has broken me completely, but there is that tiny piece of manhood hiding deep in my brain that sometimes gets me into trouble with her.  This morning as she went off to work, and after she had given me my instructions for the day, I tried to kiss her goodbye on the lips.  That is one of the things that I am no longer allowed to do.  She quickly turned aside and let me kiss cheek instead and than gave me a stern warning about "non-allowable" touching.  Feeling peevish for being rejected so easily, I touched her bottom as she turned to leave.  I don't know why because I know the penalty is ten lashes with the belt, but something just made me try to assert that tiny tiny tiny little piece of manhood.   She stuck a finger under my nose and said that I should know that kissing and touching is reserved for real men and never for sissies.  Anyway she left for work not mad, but apparently amused that I would try to reassert my masculinity.  

It is about three hours later and she just called to give me more instructions and an errand.  All she said about this morning was "I guess I haven't finished breaking you yet...."  so not sure what that means.

Her rules are in place for a reason, no doubt...they clearly remind you that you are no longer a man and don't get to do the things you did when you were a man (and by your own admission a chauvinist)...my Wife has similar rules...especially as regards touching Her bottom without  permission (although She can and does touch mine)!  I suspect your kiss and touch will be rewarded with the "kiss" of the strap this evening...but  you knew the consequences, right?!?!

Regards,

sissy jamieanne
Sadly for me, the punishment was swift and severe once she got home.  What made it worse was the anticipation of it all.  She carried it around while I made dinner and waited until after I had done the dishes etc.  No television afterwards straight to bed.

(08-02-2017, 12:09 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 04:48 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: Many of you are familiar with my story of feminization, but you also need to know that now that I have been re-feminized and cuckolded that there is another dimension to things.   My wife, Brenda and her sister Julie are so used to the fact that I am an emasculated male that they just accept the fact that I have no urges or needs from my male self.  Some of you cannot imagine what it is like to be thought of this way because it is very difficult going from a macho man who was a male chauvinist who only thought about his own penis and the pleasure that he could take from using women. 

Particularly interesting was your:

"  My wife, Brenda and her sister Julie are so used to the fact that I am an emasculated male that they just accept the fact that I have no urges or needs from my male self. "

Such humiliation before three Women close to you seems quite exceptional!   Had They all been at your unmanning from the start, or did your Wife introduce them to the changes after She had begun your re-training and feminization.  Were They surprised at what you've become?  Have They also sought to incorporate Female supremacy in Their own relationships?
No, it was just the two of us to begin with and no one else was to know.  After I was totally "broken" B. decided that she had to show me off as she was very proud of her accomplishment.  By the way of understanding, B. and her sister grew up in a male dominated household as their dad was a tyrant.  B. always quotes the old adage that "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger."   My emasculation, I think, may have been partial payback to the male species although I was prone to it from mother too.   Anyway, sister found out by accident when she showed up unexpectedly one day.   Her friend Marcy was invited over while I was being trained to serve.  To my knowledge, both Marcy and Sister-in-law don't practice on their own, but do enjoy following my progress and are asked to check on me at times when B is away.
(08-08-2017, 03:50 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
(08-02-2017, 12:09 AM)whyguys Wrote: Particularly interesting was your:

No, it was just the two of us to begin with and no one else was to know.  After I was totally "broken" B. decided that she had to show me off as she was very proud of her accomplishment.  By the way of understanding, B. and her sister grew up in a male dominated household as their dad was a tyrant.  B. always quotes the old adage that "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger."   My emasculation, I think, may have been partial payback to the male species although I was prone to it from mother too.   Anyway, sister found out by accident when she showed up unexpectedly one day.   Her friend Marcy was invited over while I was being trained to serve.  To my knowledge, both Marcy and Sister-in-law don't practice on their own, but do enjoy following my progress and are asked to check on me at times when B is away.

Let us hope that the seed is at least planted in Their minds on how Females may reverse the axioms of sexual relations in the future.