BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shorts
When my mother put me back into nappies she sometimes used to say to me that It'd be okay, as she'd let me wear shorts to cover my nappies.

I'd have a brief moment of hope before she'd show me the shorts I was to wear...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Nappies or not, I absolutely adore the shorts on the left. Deliciously humiliating! ‚̧ԳŹ
They were for me too.

When she dressed me as a girl I at least had the comfort of knowing that most people would look at me and think I actually was a girl. In sissy shorts like these it was obvious I was a boy in nappies.
SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE.

(07-30-2017, 04:39 PM)minisissyboy Wrote:
(07-30-2017, 04:23 PM)pinnellipee Wrote: SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE.

When not in skirts, short-all's are very practical for boys.  Indeed when growing up I regularly wore short-all's just like that.

(08-05-2017, 01:47 PM)minisissyboy Wrote: Smart shorts for a sissy boy

I miss going to church,, to sing and worship...and leave with a spirit of love.

(08-05-2017, 08:12 AM)minisissyboy Wrote: Do you think the young man is comfortable in  his sissy shorts outfit.

I love the sheer nature of the clothing.

Dressed but undressed no escape..  Heart Heart Heart Heart
(08-05-2017, 08:12 AM)minisissyboy Wrote: Do you think the young man is comfortable in  his sissy shorts outfit.

He doesn't seem to be, but I absolutely adore that outfit! So delightfully sheer and deliciously naughty- sissy clit on display. Would love to add that to my collection - very sissy! Heart
(07-20-2017, 09:06 PM)Ali Wrote: When my mother put me back into nappies she sometimes used to say to me that It'd be okay, as she'd let me wear shorts to cover my nappies.

I'd have a brief moment of hope before she'd show me the shorts I was to wear...

In the late 1950s I was at first school, and under the care of my German Nanny. The school had no uniform code back in those days, and so we could wear whatever our superiors chose for us. The German leather shorts, Lederhosen, were fairly common amongst the boys. My German Nanny soon put me into Lederhosen at home and for school wear. I foung the garment humiliating to wear with its leather braces/suspenders and halter cross strap at the front. These glossy black leather shorts also had a large buttoned flap at the front for 'convenience'. In the Winter months, many of us wore Lederhosen over a suspender waist and tautly held up long stockings. With the shorts strapped up tight, the tops of these stockings and suspender tapes were plainly visible.

(07-30-2017, 04:23 PM)pinnellipee Wrote: SOME THINGS NEVER CHANGE.

I had a pair of shortalls. They were pink denim. I've no idea where my mother found them. 

She'd put them on me when I had a nappy and plastic baby pants on, and the. Do the shoulder straps up really tight, so that my nappy was pressed firmly into my bottom. It also made it totally obvious to everyone's who saw me that isn't been put back into a nappy.