Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Working Maid's Uniforms
(07-17-2017, 01:06 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-17-2017, 12:21 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 05:19 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 03:09 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Very smart, sensible uniform. Personally I think long sleeves look more professional. Also I prefer black for more formal occasions like waiting at table, rather than for cleaning in. Cleaning dresses should be either green, blue, pink or grey. 

However what concerns me most as a Mistress is your appearance.

The cuff on your right sleeve is twisted and looks untidy.

Also you have not introduced your apron to an iron, and I would suspect that the dress has not been ironed either.

As a maid it is your reasonability to take care of your uniform all though the day. After all your Mistress does not want to be served by a untidy maid.

A maid that takes pride in her appearance, takes pride in her work!
You are absolutely correct, Ma'am...and I humbly thank you for pointing out my glaring discrepancies and correcting me.  I won't attempt to make excuses for my poorly presented appearance as I know it is unsatisfactory for the reasons you addressed, Ma'am.  I respectfully apologize.  I will see to it that both the  dress and the apron are properly introduced to the iron (and starch).  I'm quite lucky that my Wife/Mistress did not mention or correct me on this occasion...

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

Jamieanne, would it be possible to put up some new pictures of you wearing your uniform, but this time looking smart and presentable while wearing it?
Of course, Ma'am...I will do so...within a couple of days...

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
As promised, I am attaching new photos of my working maid's uniform.  Thank You once again for correcting me Miss Yvette-Louise.  I humbly and respectfully apologise for presenting myself in a less than proper uniform, Ma'am.  To put things in perspective...these photos were taken in the basement laundry as I was preparing to add a load of clothes to the washer...my underattire consisted of plain, white nylon brief (granny) panties and a plain, white cotton bra and suntan pantyhose.  The plain lingerie seems appropriate to my status and my dress.  I hope these "improved" photos will pass inspection.

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-19-2017, 10:50 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 05:19 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 03:09 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: Very smart, sensible uniform. Personally I think long sleeves look more professional. Also I prefer black for more formal occasions like waiting at table, rather than for cleaning in. Cleaning dresses should be either green, blue, pink or grey. 

However what concerns me most as a Mistress is your appearance.

The cuff on your right sleeve is twisted and looks untidy.

Also you have not introduced your apron to an iron, and I would suspect that the dress has not been ironed either.

As a maid it is your reasonability to take care of your uniform all though the day. After all your Mistress does not want to be served by a untidy maid.

A maid that takes pride in her appearance, takes pride in her work!
You are absolutely correct, Ma'am...and I humbly thank you for pointing out my glaring discrepancies and correcting me.  I won't attempt to make excuses for my poorly presented appearance as I know it is unsatisfactory for the reasons you addressed, Ma'am.  I respectfully apologize.  I will see to it that both the  dress and the apron are properly introduced to the iron (and starch).  I'm quite lucky that my Wife/Mistress did not mention or correct me on this occasion...

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

Jamieanne, would it be possible to put up some new pictures of you wearing your uniform, but this time looking smart and presentable while wearing it?

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
As promised, I am attaching new photos of my working maid's uniform.  Thank You once again for correcting me Miss Yvette-Louise.  I humbly and respectfully apologise for presenting myself in a less than proper uniform, Ma'am.  To put things in perspective...these photos were taken in the basement laundry as I was preparing to add a load of clothes to the washer...my underattire consisted of plain, white nylon brief (granny) panties and a plain, white cotton bra and suntan pantyhose.  The plain lingerie seems appropriate to my status and my dress.  I hope these "improved" photos will pass inspection.

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne
That is a lot better Jamieanne, it is now of a standard that I would expect a maid to achieve.
Yvette-Louise
(07-19-2017, 09:31 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 10:50 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-16-2017, 05:19 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: You are absolutely correct, Ma'am...and I humbly thank you for pointing out my glaring discrepancies and correcting me.  I won't attempt to make excuses for my poorly presented appearance as I know it is unsatisfactory for the reasons you addressed, Ma'am.  I respectfully apologize.  I will see to it that both the  dress and the apron are properly introduced to the iron (and starch).  I'm quite lucky that my Wife/Mistress did not mention or correct me on this occasion...

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Most humbly,

sissy jamieanne
That is a lot better Jamieanne, it is now of a standard that I would expect a maid to achieve.

Thank You, Ma'am...
My maid dress...
https://www.dropbox.com/s/w0kvygx9jw7bmb...5.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/iw2bf2rgga320n...6.jpg?dl=0

After working hard....
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vgvk8mluxe5tt8...1.jpg?dl=0

Curtsey