Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kissing Sissies
Bobby became Bethany and Tom became Tabitha . Ther mummies decided that they should have a supervised playdate . Neither boys were gay or even Bi . When the met each other though each of them were stunned at how lovely and girly each other was . Far more girly and feminine in their little satin dresses and nappies . They instantly fell in love and lust with each other . Their mummies would only let them kiss and touch each other through there clothes at first . Never letting either bring the other to cummies . The mothers decided that sissy cream should stay in a sissy . Even if it happened to be another sissy .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(10-19-2017, 09:14 AM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(10-16-2017, 10:53 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Although I've never kissed another sissy, I don't deny that I'm very attracted to other sissies and would undoubtedly enjoy kissing, snuggling (and perhaps more) with a "girl like me"... I find the very thought of it delicious!

Oh Jamieanne, it is so very deliciously naughty. I suspect you are right - in fact I am certain. You will absolutely enjoy it.  And once you get a taste, you will absolutely crave it! It's amazing how after a few minutes minutes of innocent snuggling and kissing, your sissy nature will take over - then you are addicted. So, kiss, kiss as soon as you can!❤️
Likewise I have never kissed another sissy, and it is arousing, but I am totally scared to even do it online.