satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
More on reins.
(12-13-2017, 06:59 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: thatoneguy:
Imagine how excited you would be locked in a chastity device and then in a well padded locking diaper cover
and wearing fingerless thumbless mittens wearing your very own portable potty prison with nary a degree of
relief until that special someone takes charge of your situation. With enough padding you become like the
Michelin man no humping having any effect and even if it did everything is tightly controlled within.
With this outfit going out in public would be the nth degree in humiliation and that special someone would
most certainly want to use reins to keep you out of trouble but at least at an arms length away.
Oh did you note the optional sleigh (jingle) bells to clear the path and let'em know you are coming or maybe
that should be not cumming !

Dream the impossible dream - a fantasy is terrible thing to let go to waste !

There are lots of other forums dealing with diapers - you just have to browse the internet to find them
OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH YOUR HANDS IN FINGERLESS MITTENS well best wishes
getting out of this Houdini jam. Did someone just jingle your rein straps to move along - oh that's me
time to move on - have a nice browse !
OMG babylock!!! Just reading your reply has made me want to ask about being put in diapers. I bet I would still get in trouble without the chastity cage. Erections aren't allowed and would definitely happen during changing time. I feel like I would still find a way to cum in them.
And I never even thought of being put in bells!!! Mistress would always know where I am!!! You have opened my eyes!!!
Most submissive,
Slave Jordan
PS,
How does one serve while wearing those mittens? Or are they just for bedtime?
(12-19-2017, 10:31 AM)thatoneguy Wrote:
(12-13-2017, 06:59 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: thatoneguy:
Imagine how excited you would be locked in a chastity device and then in a well padded locking diaper cover
and wearing fingerless thumbless mittens wearing your very own portable potty prison with nary a degree of
relief until that special someone takes charge of your situation. With enough padding you become like the
Michelin man no humping having any effect and even if it did everything is tightly controlled within.
With this outfit going out in public would be the nth degree in humiliation and that special someone would
most certainly want to use reins to keep you out of trouble but at least at an arms length away.
Oh did you note the optional sleigh (jingle) bells to clear the path and let'em know you are coming or maybe
that should be not cumming !

Dream the impossible dream - a fantasy is terrible thing to let go to waste !

There are lots of other forums dealing with diapers - you just have to browse the internet to find them
OH THAT'S RIGHT YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITH YOUR HANDS IN FINGERLESS MITTENS well best wishes
getting out of this Houdini jam. Did someone just jingle your rein straps to move along - oh that's me
time to move on - have a nice browse !
OMG babylock!!! Just reading your reply has made me want to ask about being put in diapers. I bet I would still get in trouble without the chastity cage. Erections aren't allowed and would definitely happen during changing time. I feel like I would still find a way to cum in them.
And I never even thought of being put in bells!!! Mistress would always know where I am!!! You have opened my eyes!!!
Most submissive,
Slave Jordan
PS,
How does one serve while wearing those mittens? Or are they just for bedtime? They are just for bedtime to make you behave.
subjami:

Missed your post comments ? NO MESSAGE ?
Previous post referencing my post and thatoneguy reply comment ?!?
i said you are to sleep with them on so you don't get into any naugthy trouble.