BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
When you have a tiny one like myself it's not hard to see your only useful purpose is to submit...
It hurts, but that's what I've been dealt with in life.
Must do my best to be a proud and useful chaste sissy maid.
(07-13-2017, 09:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 12:24 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 11:08 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 04:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-10-2017, 10:44 AM)Joan Grey Wrote: For "educational" purposes, there are humblers available with electrical contacts....

For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF

Madam, I would prefer to put on a panties and a skirt willingly than having a humbler locked around my balls. 

*curtsy*

You are a smart sissy, most males are not that intelligent. My feminist friend found a good use for the humbler. She locked up her sissy for 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday he spend the day scrubbing both bathrooms and Sunday scrubbing the kitchen floor. He was quite happy Sunday to go back into normal chastity. She plans to have him locked up i the humbler for at least 4 to 8 hours each week. Any mistakes during the week will earn him more humbler time.

RF

Certainly Miss Chris, I can see where 8 hours a day on weekends would be an effective training and discipline regime.  8 hours spent on the knees scrubbing floors in a humbler would be most humbling, and the male/sissy would strive to avoid extra time in the device the following weekend...through his obedience, submission and hard work.  Your feminist friend had found a most effective training method and Women like Her will make our world a little bit better place.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Yes certainly she is the kind of women that takes charge. I often joke that she need to run for office with her first sissy wife put on display. She and her sissy have a wonderful relationship. He is completely submissive in ever way. Does sulk once and while when she tries to push the envelope. Getting breasts was a big breaking point for the sissy, this is not something he wanted but had to accept. My friend like her sissy trophy wife to be put on display, she keeps him dressed in fancy dresses, heels way to high, heavily corseted and hobble skirts way to tight to walk in. She is in complete control the way all women should be of their males.

RF
Thank goodness I'm flexible enough to simply pull a humbler forward so it's in front. No problem! Big Grin
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(07-14-2017, 06:24 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 09:55 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='7678' dateline='1499775854']
(07-11-2017, 11:08 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: [quote pid='7675' dateline='1499746609']
For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF
You are a smart sissy, most males are not that intelligent. My feminist friend found a good use for the humbler. She locked up her sissy for 8 hours on Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday he spend the day scrubbing both bathrooms and Sunday scrubbing the kitchen floor. He was quite happy Sunday to go back into normal chastity. She plans to have him locked up i the humbler for at least 4 to 8 hours each week. Any mistakes during the week will earn him more humbler time.

RF

Certainly Miss Chris, I can see where 8 hours a day on weekends would be an effective training and discipline regime.  8 hours spent on the knees scrubbing floors in a humbler would be most humbling, and the male/sissy would strive to avoid extra time in the device the following weekend...through his obedience, submission and hard work.  Your feminist friend had found a most effective training method and Women like Her will make our world a little bit better place.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
[/quote]

Yes certainly she is the kind of women that takes charge. I often joke that she need to run for office with her first sissy wife put on display. She and her sissy have a wonderful relationship. He is completely submissive in ever way. Does sulk once and while when she tries to push the envelope. Getting breasts was a big breaking point for the sissy, this is not something he wanted but had to accept. My friend like her sissy trophy wife to be put on display, she keeps him dressed in fancy dresses, heels way to high, heavily corseted and hobble skirts way to tight to walk in. She is in complete control the way all women should be of their males.

RF
[/quote]

Yes Mz Chris... one could see wheer mandated (or would that be "WOMAN-dated"!)  breast development or even 'corrective'
surgery has to be a milestone marker in destroying any male's previous false and archaic 'masculine' self-image.

Would LOVE to have heard and seen when Your Friend announced it would happen!!!
Yikes! I can easily see that this would be a great training tool. Just the sight of it brings me to my knees. I am already extraordinarily obedient, and need no more encouragement than my superiors' voice to drop to my knees and complete any task or tasks put in front of me - no matter how long. Again, I can see the utility, but I am so naturally humble and submissive, not necessary in my case. In fact, I may just get in my knees right now just for good measure. Yikes!
(07-21-2017, 10:39 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: Yikes! I can easily see that this would be a great training tool. Just the sight of it brings me to my knees. I am already extraordinarily obedient, and need no more encouragement than my superiors' voice to drop to my knees and complete any task or tasks put in front of me - no matter how long. Again, I can see the utility, but I am so naturally humble and submissive, not necessary in my case. In fact, I may just get in my knees right now just for good measure. Yikes!

Your response made me smile, Sissy Pamela...it is a rather intimidating device, and certainly worthy of its name.  For many of us, such a device is not required to gain our humble compliance, but I'm sure it serves it's purpose for the more rebellious/slow to learn of our gender!
(07-22-2017, 09:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 10:39 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: Yikes! I can easily see that this would be a great training tool. Just the sight of it brings me to my knees. I am already extraordinarily obedient, and need no more encouragement than my superiors' voice to drop to my knees and complete any task or tasks put in front of me - no matter how long. Again, I can see the utility, but I am so naturally humble and submissive, not necessary in my case. In fact, I may just get in my knees right now just for good measure. Yikes!

Your response made me smile, Sissy Pamela...it is a rather intimidating device, and certainly worthy of its name.  For many of us, such a device is not required to gain our humble compliance, but I'm sure it serves it's purpose for the more rebellious/slow to learn of our gender!

Silly sissies, while this device is perfect for breaking the less than willing male. It still works wonders on well trained sissies. My friends sissy husband is super submissive and always obeys without question. He does try to negotiate for longer skirts and shorter heels. My friend allows him to earn sissy points where that he can trade it for hobby time or special privileges such as being allow to pick out his outfit for the day or allowed to wear flats instead of heels (Poor sissy still hates heels). She is always looking for way to push the envelope, the humbler is her new toy, its not about whether he is submissive enough or needs it. No its about her pleasure and joy and seeing what still pushes he buttons.

I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF
Please do keep us informed. Sounds the 2 ladies in for a very enjoyable day, the sissy husband, not so much. But essential for furthering sissy's obedience, training, feminization and submission to his wife and all women, just as it should be.
I also wonder how she speaks to her sissy to inform him of what's going to happen? Wearing the Humbler, her going out, her inviting you over and how her sissy responds, verbally, emotionally?
Beyond the actions taken, for me the words spoken to me have always stuck with me, and appropriately further indoctrinated me.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
I usually don’t go into too many personal details online. But, I will give you a taste of my relationship with my BFF and her sissy husband. We have been friends since college and hit it off as friends real quick. When they got married their ceremony was completely reversed and I gave away the male bride to his female master. Since they have been married we have grown closer and often spend lots of quality time together with each other, sometimes we bring in the sissy for fun and she has a rule whenever I need to use her sissy he is mine. Let’s just say last night was a lot of fun, and the humbler is amazing we both took turns locking it on and then watching the sissy earn his keep.

It’s kind of hard to explain how she talks to him. Their relationship is kind of complex to the outside world they are just a happy lesbian couple, she treats her trophy wife very nicely in public. In the bedroom she can be a vixen to mean controlling women. It all depends on her mode let just say when she snaps her fingers he reacts with a curtsy and yes ma’am.

RF
Thank you for sharing some details with us. It's great to read about real life dominant female master and sissy submissive relationships not only from the the standpoint of insights as to how things work, but also as a source of information to both female masters and sissies to be if how things can smoothly function in such a relationship, but if such an opportunity should arise, all enlightened sissies here should be willing, ready and able to give their extreme and true vest committed effort and endless devotion to bring longer-lasting benefit, support and service to such a woman or women if we are lucky to be asked or commanded.

Like most here, I can only dream if such a relationship, although, I have had some near moments
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.