468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
(05-26-2018, 01:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My good friend name is Lisa, her and I have had many discussions over the years between ourselves and our larger group of feminist friends. These vary from ways to make sissies dance (AKA the Humbler) to more how to fix society and make Femtopia happen. These discussions center around the idea that women need to lead society and the best way to make that happen is mass petticoating. We realize we can’t easily with the war over night and need to focus on the long term. Start with encouraging mothers to raise prissy princesses and warrior girls.  Change the attitude of younger women to totally despise masculinity and alpha males. Then we get into the how, should we even allow males to every enter puberty, should only a small group of breading males be allowed, and “FIX” the others so they can’t cause problems, required chastity and petticoating. Changing schools to only focus on girls and limit the time wasted on brats. Limit male’s rights to vote, open property, turn the tables making males property of their mothers, wives, or the female government.
As the owner of a slave boyfriend, I absolutely agree with everything that you said! I give my male an allowance when he behaves. His entire paycheck is deposited into my bank account. He cleans my apartment and does whatever I say. Males are slowly learning to accept their place, and it is glorious!
Women are superior and everyone knows it!
The humbler is one of the best tools for destroying the pesty male ego. I keep my slave boyfriend in one for hours every week. He is so cute the way he begs to get out!
Jessie
(06-03-2018, 03:00 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(05-26-2018, 01:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My good friend name is Lisa, her and I have had many discussions over the years between ourselves and our larger group of feminist friends. These vary from ways to make sissies dance (AKA the Humbler) to more how to fix society and make Femtopia happen. These discussions center around the idea that women need to lead society and the best way to make that happen is mass petticoating. We realize we can’t easily with the war over night and need to focus on the long term. Start with encouraging mothers to raise prissy princesses and warrior girls.  Change the attitude of younger women to totally despise masculinity and alpha males. Then we get into the how, should we even allow males to every enter puberty, should only a small group of breading males be allowed, and “FIX” the others so they can’t cause problems, required chastity and petticoating. Changing schools to only focus on girls and limit the time wasted on brats. Limit male’s rights to vote, open property, turn the tables making males property of their mothers, wives, or the female government.
As the owner of a slave boyfriend, I absolutely agree with everything that you said! I give my male an allowance when he behaves. His entire paycheck is deposited into my bank account. He cleans my apartment and does whatever I say. Males are slowly learning to accept their place, and it is glorious!
The humbler is one of the best tools for destroying the pesty male ego. I keep my slave boyfriend in one for hours every week. He is so cute the way he begs to get out!
Jessie

That's wonderful to hear, Mistress Jessie, that your slave boyfriend cleans your place and obeys all your commands. Males are indeed slowly learning their place. Women are superior, Mistress Jessie!

*curtsy*
(05-26-2018, 05:16 PM)Mistress Tiffany Wrote:
Yes miss radical , i totally believe in your idea.
Men behaves much better being petticoated and under guidance of a we superior women.

Just love how much power we have over males who are sissy at heart.

Yes miss radical , i totally believe in your idea.
Men behaves much better being petticoated and under guidance of a we superior women.

Just love how much power we have over males who are sissy at heart.

Yes, Mistress Tiffany, you women have so much power over sissies. 

*curtsy*
(06-03-2018, 03:00 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
Jessie

Amazing hearing members of Female Master Sex such as You and RadFem expounding on Their philosophy and tactics that are swiftly changing society into inevitable Gynarchy.  Mz radFem has been specific about Her ideals and background.  Mz Jessie, You too seem quite eloquent as well, but might i humbly ask a few specific questions of Your historical journey that i or we may have missed?

1.   when did you first have an inkling of the truth of Female Superiority?
2.   when and how did you first initiate its principles in Your life's travels?  and on whom? 
3.   have You extensively shared the goal with other Female Masters?  or sought converts of Females still unaware of Their destiny?
4.   what joy and enlightenment have given You and other Females most satisfaction?
5.   what amusement (we pathetic male girls must have given You and Female acquaintances uncountable hours of mirth...)?
6.    how do You envision future society in say 25... 50... 100 years?

Thank You with most dainty curtsy for any answer to that You might wish to enlighten us male girls on what our future is to be.
Quote:1.   when did you first have an inkling of the truth of Female Superiority?
2.   when and how did you first initiate its principles in Your life's travels?  and on whom? 
3.   have You extensively shared the goal with other Female Masters?  or sought converts of Females still unaware of Their destiny?
4.   what joy and enlightenment have given You and other Females most satisfaction?
5.   what amusement (we pathetic male girls must have given You and Female acquaintances uncountable hours of mirth...)?

Thank You with most dainty curtsy for any answer to that You might wish to enlighten us male girls on what our future is to be.

1.      For me it begin pretty much from birth. Even as a young girl I was not afraid to challenge any boy, was a super tomboy playing sports, climbing trees and happily wearing boy clothes with a short haircut. Around age 10 my aunt Donna introduced me to the family business of helping mother’s petticoat their brats. Before long I was helping her put a nasty little brats into his first frock and become a radical feminist overnight. As a teenager it become my life mission to see women rule the world.

2.      As mentioned above, my aunt Donna become my mentor, as a teenager and young adult my radical views were reinforced by seeing the challenges my mother and older sister had becoming Doctors and my personal experiences around teenage and college boys left no doubt in mind about the need for Femtopia.

3.      Yes, since age 10 I have been helping mothers, many who had no idea about the power of petticoating through today with no plans to stop for 50 or so more years. Starting in high school I started mentoring younger women and still today spend about 20 hours a week working and mentoring high school and college age women. The ones who are more radical get to see my complete vision of Femtopia.

4.      The best is working with moms who are reluctant at first and even think I am crazy for suggesting petticoating. Once won over they become the best champion for petticoating all brats. Seeing how awake the younger generation of women are to nasty masculine behavior, most are still not aware of feminization and its benefits. But do know toxic masculinity and male privilege need to end ASAP.

5.      Not sure how to answer this one. For me it’s about empowering women (especially mothers) and seeing first hand them take control of their life and happily turn their brats into good little prissy princesses. Now, it’s also fun making adult sissy dance and entertain us, seeing the longing in your eyes for feminization and knowing how much power women have over you.

6.      Good question, we are winning but still have a lot of work to do. I feel like we are at an important cross roads of human history. Over the next 20 to 30 years we will see this great transition happen, sometimes overnight and other times slowly behind the scenes. The outcome is not known, I do believe we will end up on the road to Femtopia and female rule or males will region again stronger than before and women will lose all of rights we fought for over the last few centuries. Once women take control things will really start to change first with how governments, businesses, and school work. Traditional male clubs, sports and activities will be eliminated. Women will really wear the pants and control the bank accounts, male feminization will start with the younger generations and the few older males who remember the old days will be dying off. Within a hundred years technology will make the need for any male to work meaningless, school will be stacked in girls favor with any advantage course being for girls only. I could even see most boys receiving only basic education and then sent away to be trained as maids, secretaries or some other low paying job women would never do. Require chasity be law will be the norm, with most marriages being between two women who may or may now choose to have a sissy maid. In the end it will be a women’s world and males will exist to look pretty and serve!

RF
(06-09-2018, 08:58 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
Quote:1.   when did you first have an inkling of the truth of Female Superiority?

1.      For me it begin pretty much from birth. Even as a young girl I was not afraid to challenge any boy, was a super tomboy playing sports, climbing trees and happily wearing boy clothes with a short haircut. Around age 10 my aunt Donna introduced me to the family business of helping mother’s petticoat their brats. Before long I was helping her put a nasty little brats into his first frock and become a radical feminist overnight. As a teenager it become my life mission to see women rule the world.

2.      As mentioned above, my aunt Donna become my mentor, as a teenager and young adult my radical views were reinforced by seeing the challenges my mother and older sister had becoming Doctors and my personal experiences around teenage and college boys left no doubt in mind about the need for Femtopia.

3.      Yes, since age 10 I have been helping mothers, many who had no idea about the power of petticoating through today with no plans to stop for 50 or so more years. Starting in high school I started mentoring younger women and still today spend about 20 hours a week working and mentoring high school and college age women. The ones who are more radical get to see my complete vision of Femtopia.

4.      The best is working with moms who are reluctant at first and even think I am crazy for suggesting petticoating. Once won over they become the best champion for petticoating all brats. Seeing how awake the younger generation of women are to nasty masculine behavior, most are still not aware of feminization and its benefits. But do know toxic masculinity and male privilege need to end ASAP.

5.      Not sure how to answer this one. For me it’s about empowering women (especially mothers) and seeing first hand them take control of their life and happily turn their brats into good little prissy princesses. Now, it’s also fun making adult sissy dance and entertain us, seeing the longing in your eyes for feminization and knowing how much power women have over you.

6.      Good question, we are winning but still have a lot of work to do. I feel like we are at an important cross roads of human history. Over the next 20 to 30 years we will see this great transition happen, sometimes overnight and other times slowly behind the scenes. The outcome is not known, I do believe we will end up on the road to Femtopia and female rule or males will region again stronger than before and women will lose all of rights we fought for over the last few centuries. Once women take control things will really start to change first with how governments, businesses, and school work. Traditional male clubs, sports and activities will be eliminated. Women will really wear the pants and control the bank accounts, male feminization will start with the younger generations and the few older males who remember the old days will be dying off. Within a hundred years technology will make the need for any male to work meaningless, school will be stacked in girls favor with any advantage course being for girls only. I could even see most boys receiving only basic education and then sent away to be trained as maids, secretaries or some other low paying job women would never do. Require chasity be law will be the norm, with most marriages being between two women who may or may now choose to have a sissy maid. In the end it will be a women’s world and males will exist to look pretty and serve!

RF

I would like to very respectfully and humbly acknowledge how fortunate we males/sissies are to be permitted to hear the views of our Female Superiors...this group is so fortunate to have these amazing Women among us!

I thank You Miss Chris (RF) for sharing Your views with us...as a submissive sissy, I know Your hopes for our future are pure and right and Your vision of a Femtopia is wonderful.  I hope to have a place in such a world...as a servant to my Superiors!

I also thank our other Female Masters here at PDQ forum for being among us...for allowing us the privilege of hearing Your views and attitudes regarding Female Superiority and male petticoating...You are all very much respected, revered and appreciated!

In humble servitude,

sissy jamieanne
(06-09-2018, 08:58 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

RF

WOW...speechless... 

Guess the future shall be

ONE GREAT BOLD MASTERFUL LEAP FOR WOMANKIND....

...and many tiny, dainty, mincing, feminine, lady-like high-heeled tippy-toe steps for male girls scurrying about to serve THEM!
(05-28-2018, 07:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 08:45 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 11:53 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 10:31 AM)sissy vanessa Wrote: I have such a device and put it on myself for a few minutes. Every movement hurts more or less, getting up makes it impossible for me. It really is a punishment instrument. I'm just wondering if it can be worn when locked in a chastity cage?

Yes it possible, I seen mistresses put metal cages on their slaves while they were in a humbler. This is the perfect device to control a male, it will never be comfortable as they are forced to crawl and later learn to stand and walk with the humbler in place.

RF

It can't be used with a proper chastity belt though.

(07-22-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF

But if he's doing housework, he can't have his wrists locked to the ends of the humbler and if they aren't locked there, he can pass the humbler between his legs to the front.

Oh, his hands can be kept locked. Duster ball gags are very popular nowadays to keep the sissy male quiet and put his mouth to good use.

RF

I love to have my slave/boyfriend in a humbler with his hands in cuffs! Watching him crawl around like that is always entertaining. If he pulls the humbler through his legs then he will get IcyHot on his dick and balls and get more time in the humbler! Males are easy to control!
Jessie
(07-01-2018, 11:24 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 07:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 08:45 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 11:53 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 10:31 AM)sissy vanessa Wrote: I have such a device and put it on myself for a few minutes. Every movement hurts more or less, getting up makes it impossible for me. It really is a punishment instrument. I'm just wondering if it can be worn when locked in a chastity cage?

Yes it possible, I seen mistresses put metal cages on their slaves while they were in a humbler. This is the perfect device to control a male, it will never be comfortable as they are forced to crawl and later learn to stand and walk with the humbler in place.

RF

It can't be used with a proper chastity belt though.

(07-22-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF

But if he's doing housework, he can't have his wrists locked to the ends of the humbler and if they aren't locked there, he can pass the humbler between his legs to the front.

Oh, his hands can be kept locked. Duster ball gags are very popular nowadays to keep the sissy male quiet and put his mouth to good use.

RF

I love to have my slave/boyfriend in a humbler with his hands in cuffs! Watching him crawl around like that is always entertaining. If he pulls the humbler through his legs then he will get IcyHot on his dick and balls and get more time in the humbler! Males are easy to control!
Jessie
A Humbler is a cruel device. It would keeps me in bowed posture. I would can’t stand tall, if attached for a punishment. I would have to walk like a dog especially difficult to wear with a chastity cage. It would keep my balls in a humbler when I get spanked to make sure I put my ass out and not pull away. As I said before, a cruel device.

sissy caja
sissy caja