Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
(04-11-2018, 01:52 PM)smakmr Wrote: Wow , I loved reading about the humbler on here, I have a home-made version of one made from a brush shaft , if anyone wants details please let me know.

Martin
xxx

Oh yes please!

I wonder how Miss JessieL slave/bf is coping in hers?

Love the ideas. X
Music 
Homemade humbler made from old brush handle, diameter of wood 24mm , length 350mm overall, central slot 50mm wide by 20mm depth when fully clamped (10mm depth in each piece of wood), clamping bolts 6mm diameter. The device is very effective and is a good snug fit when clamped in place.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

my balls haven't dropped much, if at all really, so i wouldnt be able to be put in this.
(04-12-2018, 01:02 PM)nicola waring Wrote: my balls haven't dropped much, if at all really, so i wouldnt be able to be put in this.

Hi Nicola

I also suffer with a high package, so to speak, but with a bit of persuasion and pulling especially after a shower it is suprising what can be achieved
(04-12-2018, 03:41 PM)smakmr Wrote: Hi Nicola

I also suffer with a high package, so to speak, but with a bit of persuasion and pulling especially after a shower it is suprising what can be achieved

Maybe after a long hot bath
(04-12-2018, 12:58 PM)smakmr Wrote: Homemade humbler made from old brush handle, diameter of wood 24mm , length 350mm overall, central slot 50mm wide by 20mm depth when fully clamped (10mm depth in each piece of wood), clamping bolts 6mm diameter. The device is very effective and is a good snug fit when clamped in place.

Wow that looks painful!

Do you wear it fully tightened or a bit of give?

Can you put it on yourself or do you need a mistress to clamp it on your sissy bits?

How long can it be worn for and how does it feel when released?

Governessj
(04-12-2018, 07:36 PM)Governessj Wrote:
(04-12-2018, 12:58 PM)smakmr Wrote: Homemade humbler made from old brush handle, diameter of wood 24mm , length 350mm overall, central slot 50mm wide by 20mm depth when fully clamped (10mm depth in each piece of wood), clamping bolts 6mm diameter. The device is very effective and is a good snug fit when clamped in place.

Wow that looks painful!

Do you wear it fully tightened or a bit of give?

Can you put it on yourself or do you need a mistress to clamp it on your sissy bits?

How long can it be worn for and how does it feel when released?

Governessj
It needs to be fully tightened to avoid them slippery little plums escaping. It can be put on by yourself but is a bit of a struggle. Once it is on it is actually fairly comfortable to wear providing that you are on your knees standing upright is out of the question and very painful. I have not tried wearing it for an extended period so don`t know the answer to your question. Oh and yes it would be nice to have a mistress clamp it in place.

Martin
I've tried something fairly similar but I don't see how they keep anyone on their knees. I find it so easy to just spin the whole device through 90¬į so it's vertical between my cheeks then pass it between my legs so it's at the front.

Is it just that I'm the new Houdini or do I need a strict Mistress to put one on me properly?
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(04-13-2018, 08:02 AM)Paulette¬†the¬†Tart Wrote: I've tried something fairly similar but I don't see how they keep anyone on their knees. I find it so easy to just spin the whole device through 90¬į so it's vertical between my cheeks then pass it between my legs so it's at the front.

Is it just that I'm the new Houdini or do I need a strict Mistress to put one on me properly?

Hi Paulette 

I think that you need a humbler with hand cuffs fitted to each end to keep it in place.
I get the horrible feeling that that might just work. Does such an evil contraption actually exist? Not that I'm volunteering to test one you understand . . . . . Maybe I do "need" to but do I "want" to? No way!!
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.