ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
Heidi, this is awesome how did you get started with training your sissy? What does you GF think? Does your sissy know he will be a full time sissy maid and wife?

RF
(04-20-2019, 02:40 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Heidi, this is awesome how did you get started with training your sissy? What does you GF think? Does your sissy know he will be a full time sissy maid and wife?

RF

We had worked together and I knew from some comments about spanking and just submissive to me it progressed gradually with mild femdom, 5 years later hes our 50's housewife doing all the chores for me and my gf who helps me dominate him, we do have some harsh punishments when he disobeys like him in his humbler and in a dog kennel on weekends, we are both on the butch side looking masculine so in our house its real gender swap. Yes he does know that once retired he goes to Jenna 24/7 and is the lady of the house.
(04-21-2019, 09:55 AM)heidi Wrote:
(04-20-2019, 02:40 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Heidi, this is awesome how did you get started with training your sissy? What does you GF think? Does your sissy know he will be a full time sissy maid and wife?

RF

We had worked together and I knew from some comments about spanking and just submissive to me it progressed gradually with mild femdom, 5 years later hes our 50's housewife doing all the chores for me and my gf who helps me dominate him, we do have some harsh punishments when he disobeys like him in his humbler and in a dog kennel on weekends, we are both on the butch side looking masculine so in our house its real gender swap. Yes he does know that once retired he goes to Jenna 24/7 and is the lady of the house.

Ma'am he/she is fortunate to have found a strong Female Master. 50's housewife, so A-line dress, petticoats, stockings and garter belt are worn? I should really buy a humbler...  Smile 

I take it he is naked when in the dog kennel, collared too? 

What a lovely household.

Heart Heart Heart
(04-21-2019, 09:55 AM)heidi Wrote: We had worked together and I knew from some comments about spanking and just submissive to me it progressed gradually with mild femdom, 5 years later hes our 50's housewife doing all the chores for me and my gf who helps me dominate him, we do have some harsh punishments when he disobeys like him in his humbler and in a dog kennel on weekends, we are both on the butch side looking masculine so in our house its real gender swap. Yes he does know that once retired he goes to Jenna 24/7 and is the lady of the house.

Love it, especially turning him into a submissive 50's housewife. I have no doubt that as he cleans in his pretty dresses he doens't forget who is in charge now. How soon will he be Jenna 24/7? Does any of his old friends or family know about Jenna?

RF
(04-23-2019, 04:10 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 09:55 AM)heidi Wrote: We had worked together and I knew from some comments about spanking and just submissive to me it progressed gradually with mild femdom, 5 years later hes our 50's housewife doing all the chores for me and my gf who helps me dominate him, we do have some harsh punishments when he disobeys like him in his humbler and in a dog kennel on weekends, we are both on the butch side looking masculine so in our house its real gender swap. Yes he does know that once retired he goes to Jenna 24/7 and is the lady of the house.

Love it, especially turning him into a submissive 50's housewife. I have no doubt that as he cleans in his pretty dresses he doens't forget who is in charge now. How soon will he be Jenna 24/7? Does any of his old friends or family know about Jenna?

RF
Hes about 8 months away but doing extensive training on the weekends to walk in heels, talk softly, dress properly and makeup and perform the proper household chores expected. I'm very demanding and inspect his work with harsh discipline if not up to expectations because I have to watch for short cuts and plain male laziness.  Since its been a few years now he's mostly there until its a full time existence. I have to say its very liberating not having to do these mundane tasks and with his limited intelligence and submissive nature its a perfect situation for my gf and myself.  None of his friends and family know about this as they are living in other states so that makes it easier, I will allow him to keep a pair of male pants for those instances when its needed.
Thank you Ma'am for the insight into Jenna being your full time 50's house wife. 

I do think she is so lucky to be guided even if it means a few times in the humbler and just generally being the wife in all things.

I don't believe there is a better time to be a wife to two Female Masters.

Thank you again and please I can stay in the kennel 

Heart Heart Heart
[quote pid='20568' dateline='1556013878']
Hes about 8 months away but doing extensive training on the weekends to walk in heels, talk softly, dress properly and makeup and perform the proper household chores expected. I'm very demanding and inspect his work with harsh discipline if not up to expectations because I have to watch for short cuts and plain male laziness.  Since its been a few years now he's mostly there until its a full time existence. I have to say its very liberating not having to do these mundane tasks and with his limited intelligence and submissive nature its a perfect situation for my gf and myself.  None of his friends and family know about this as they are living in other states so that makes it easier, I will allow him to keep a pair of male pants for those instances when its needed.
[/quote]

Good to hear keep us updated on his training. Love to hear more about his extensive training, how high are the heels? Have you introduced corsets or plugs yet? How well do you want he passing as female? What does he think about your journey? To bad you got to keep one pair of male pants, if the need ever arises he should be serenely punished so he hated the idea of pretending to be male even when necessary. Good Luck.

RF
We have trained him to do his makeup and behave for instance at all times not having to work he's required to be Jenna in dress and duties for the weekend. My gf put him on a keto diet and reduced his weight from 200 to 160 and his muscles are gone and looks like a skinny girl now, I haven't introduced corsets and a great idea thanks for mentioning Chris, we make sure Jenna is plugged at all times and have had other CD's over for them to have relations together in fact the only sex he has is gay sex so the progression to full time has been moving to what I have insisted from the beginning, to a 50's housewife. My strong nature is followed without question and since I control his housing, money and future that's what will be. I firmly believe that taking away his gender the only alternative was to be a housewife and its something as women become economically the dominant sex will be quite common in the future as what else are men really good for?
(04-23-2019, 01:18 PM)heidi Wrote: We have trained him to do his makeup and behave for instance at all times not having to work he's required to be Jenna in dress and duties for the weekend. My gf put him on a keto diet and reduced his weight from 200 to 160 and his muscles are gone and looks like a skinny girl now, I haven't introduced corsets and a great idea thanks for mentioning Chris, we make sure Jenna is plugged at all times and have had other CD's over for them to have relations together in fact the only sex he has is gay sex so the progression to full time has been moving to what I have insisted from the beginning, to a 50's housewife. My strong nature is followed without question and since I control his housing, money and future that's what will be. I firmly believe that taking away his gender the only alternative was to be a housewife and its something as women become economically the dominant sex will be quite common in the future as what else are men really good for?

In rereading RF comments I demand 6 inch heels as he complains about his claves and legs hurting after wearing them all day but you'll find sympathy in the dictionary between shit and syphilis so none there lol.
(04-23-2019, 01:18 PM)heidi Wrote: We have trained him to do his makeup and behave for instance at all times not having to work he's required to be Jenna in dress and duties for the weekend. My gf put him on a keto diet and reduced his weight from 200 to 160 and his muscles are gone and looks like a skinny girl now, I haven't introduced corsets and a great idea thanks for mentioning Chris, we make sure Jenna is plugged at all times and have had other CD's over for them to have relations together in fact the only sex he has is gay sex so the progression to full time has been moving to what I have insisted from the beginning, to a 50's housewife. My strong nature is followed without question and since I control his housing, money and future that's what will be. I firmly believe that taking away his gender the only alternative was to be a housewife and its something as women become economically the dominant sex will be quite common in the future as what else are men really good for?

Thank you Ma'am for the little update. Being a 50's housewife is really all we born with a deformity as male really are good for. Hopefully Jenna is still caged when you whore her out! I agree with RF and make male clothes abhorrent to her. Speaking of which are Jenna's dresses pretty A-line. Stockings and girdle, corsets are so cool too, proper hour glass shape. 

Heart Heart Heart 

A-line dress