ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
(05-25-2018, 10:31 AM)sissy vanessa Wrote: I have such a device and put it on myself for a few minutes. Every movement hurts more or less, getting up makes it impossible for me. It really is a punishment instrument. I'm just wondering if it can be worn when locked in a chastity cage?

Yes it possible, I seen mistresses put metal cages on their slaves while they were in a humbler. This is the perfect device to control a male, it will never be comfortable as they are forced to crawl and later learn to stand and walk with the humbler in place.

RF
(07-22-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Undecided It is certainly a good and effective way to let the poor sissy spend her time in a humbler. My question, however, how can you be sure sissy will not take the humbler off while she is alone? I have not yet seen a lockable humbler. Anyway, I would free myself from the cruel device as soon as the front door has fallen into the lock.
(07-22-2017, 09:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 10:39 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: Yikes! I can easily see that this would be a great training tool. Just the sight of it brings me to my knees. I am already extraordinarily obedient, and need no more encouragement than my superiors' voice to drop to my knees and complete any task or tasks put in front of me - no matter how long. Again, I can see the utility, but I am so naturally humble and submissive, not necessary in my case. In fact, I may just get in my knees right now just for good measure. Yikes!

Your response made me smile, Sissy Pamela...it is a rather intimidating device, and certainly worthy of its name.  For many of us, such a device is not required to gain our humble compliance, but I'm sure it serves it's purpose for the more rebellious/slow to learn of our gender!

Silly sissies, while this device is perfect for breaking the less than willing male. It still works wonders on well trained sissies. My friends sissy husband is super submissive and always obeys without question. He does try to negotiate for longer skirts and shorter heels. My friend allows him to earn sissy points where that he can trade it for hobby time or special privileges such as being allow to pick out his outfit for the day or allowed to wear flats instead of heels (Poor sissy still hates heels). She is always looking for way to push the envelope, the humbler is her new toy, its not about whether he is submissive enough or needs it. No its about her pleasure and joy and seeing what still pushes he buttons.

I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF
(05-25-2018, 12:16 PM)sissy vanessa Wrote:
(07-22-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Undecided It is certainly a good and effective way to let the poor sissy spend her time in a humbler. My question, however, how can you be sure sissy will not take the humbler off while she is alone? I have not yet seen a lockable humbler. Anyway, I would free myself from the cruel device as soon as the front door has fallen into the lock.
(07-22-2017, 09:55 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(07-21-2017, 10:39 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: Yikes! I can easily see that this would be a great training tool. Just the sight of it brings me to my knees. I am already extraordinarily obedient, and need no more encouragement than my superiors' voice to drop to my knees and complete any task or tasks put in front of me - no matter how long. Again, I can see the utility, but I am so naturally humble and submissive, not necessary in my case. In fact, I may just get in my knees right now just for good measure. Yikes!

Your response made me smile, Sissy Pamela...it is a rather intimidating device, and certainly worthy of its name.  For many of us, such a device is not required to gain our humble compliance, but I'm sure it serves it's purpose for the more rebellious/slow to learn of our gender!

Silly sissies, while this device is perfect for breaking the less than willing male. It still works wonders on well trained sissies. My friends sissy husband is super submissive and always obeys without question. He does try to negotiate for longer skirts and shorter heels. My friend allows him to earn sissy points where that he can trade it for hobby time or special privileges such as being allow to pick out his outfit for the day or allowed to wear flats instead of heels (Poor sissy still hates heels). She is always looking for way to push the envelope, the humbler is her new toy, its not about whether he is submissive enough or needs it. No its about her pleasure and joy and seeing what still pushes he buttons.

I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF

Mz RAD FEM... please if it would be to You and Your Woman friend's liking inform us of any general discussions and ideas You two might share on Female supremacy and the coming inevitable Gynocracy  (*curtsy*)
My good friend name is Lisa, her and I have had many discussions over the years between ourselves and our larger group of feminist friends. These vary from ways to make sissies dance (AKA the Humbler) to more how to fix society and make Femtopia happen. These discussions center around the idea that women need to lead society and the best way to make that happen is mass petticoating. We realize we can’t easily with the war over night and need to focus on the long term. Start with encouraging mothers to raise prissy princesses and warrior girls. Change the attitude of younger women to totally despise masculinity and alpha males. Then we get into the how, should we even allow males to every enter puberty, should only a small group of breading males be allowed, and “FIX” the others so they can’t cause problems, required chastity and petticoating. Changing schools to only focus on girls and limit the time wasted on brats. Limit male’s rights to vote, open property, turn the tables making males property of their mothers, wives, or the female government.
(05-26-2018, 01:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My good friend name is Lisa, her and I have had many discussions over the years between ourselves and our larger group of feminist friends. These vary from ways to make sissies dance (AKA the Humbler) to more how to fix society and make Femtopia happen. These discussions center around the idea that women need to lead society and the best way to make that happen is mass petticoating. We realize we can’t easily with the war over night and need to focus on the long term. Start with encouraging mothers to raise prissy princesses and warrior girls.  Change the attitude of younger women to totally despise masculinity and alpha males. Then we get into the how, should we even allow males to every enter puberty, should only a small group of breading males be allowed, and “FIX” the others so they can’t cause problems, required chastity and petticoating. Changing schools to only focus on girls and limit the time wasted on brats. Limit male’s rights to vote, open property, turn the tables making males property of their mothers, wives, or the female government.
Yes miss radical , i totally believe in your idea.
Men behaves much better being petticoated and under guidance of a we superior women.

Just love how much power we have over males who are sissy at heart.

(05-26-2018, 01:21 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My good friend name is Lisa, her and I have had many discussions over the years between ourselves and our larger group of feminist friends. These vary from ways to make sissies dance (AKA the Humbler) to more how to fix society and make Femtopia happen. These discussions center around the idea that women need to lead society and the best way to make that happen is mass petticoating. We realize we can’t easily with the war over night and need to focus on the long term. Start with encouraging mothers to raise prissy princesses and warrior girls.  Change the attitude of younger women to totally despise masculinity and alpha males. Then we get into the how, should we even allow males to every enter puberty, should only a small group of breading males be allowed, and “FIX” the others so they can’t cause problems, required chastity and petticoating. Changing schools to only focus on girls and limit the time wasted on brats. Limit male’s rights to vote, open property, turn the tables making males property of their mothers, wives, or the female government.
Men behaves much better being petticoated and under guidance of a we superior women.

(05-26-2018, 05:16 PM)Mistress Tiffany Wrote:

Thank You Mz Tiffany... and do let us know of any of Your specific ideas on the future reversal of the sexual hierarchy - and how much You shall enjoy seeing the male girl sex squirm and serve beneath Female Authority.  
(05-25-2018, 11:53 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-25-2018, 10:31 AM)sissy vanessa Wrote: I have such a device and put it on myself for a few minutes. Every movement hurts more or less, getting up makes it impossible for me. It really is a punishment instrument. I'm just wondering if it can be worn when locked in a chastity cage?

Yes it possible, I seen mistresses put metal cages on their slaves while they were in a humbler. This is the perfect device to control a male, it will never be comfortable as they are forced to crawl and later learn to stand and walk with the humbler in place.

RF

It can't be used with a proper chastity belt though.

(07-22-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF

But if he's doing housework, he can't have his wrists locked to the ends of the humbler and if they aren't locked there, he can pass the humbler between his legs to the front.
Don't knock it if you haven't tried it.
(05-28-2018, 08:45 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:

RF

(07-22-2017, 03:47 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I am meeting up with my friend today for lunch. See already texted me that she has locked up her sissy in his humbler for the day. While we are enjoying the afternoon. He will be focused on scrubbing the bathrooms. Can't wait to see the humbler is use.

RF

But if he's doing housework, he can't have his wrists locked to the ends of the humbler and if they aren't locked there, he can pass the humbler between his legs to the front.

Oh, his hands can be kept locked. Duster ball gags are very popular nowadays to keep the sissy male quiet and put his mouth to good use.

RF
(05-28-2018, 07:13 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(05-28-2018, 08:45 AM)Paulette the Tart Wrote:

RF

RF

Oh, his hands can be kept locked. Duster ball gags are very popular nowadays to keep the sissy male quiet and put his mouth to good use.

RF

Do people actually do this sort of thing in real life? And if they do, do the parties (mistress/master) have an agreement as to how far things will go, before irreparable damage takes place with the submissive party. From what I've just learned in regard to humbling and other sado/masochistic activities is tantamount to torture. If consent by the submissive is not obtained before hand and limits not set this would be a matter for the authorities where a charge of felony can be brought against the mistress/master. As would a case of false imprisonment. 
As the owner of a slave boyfriend, I absolutely agree with everything that you said! I give my male an allowance when he behaves. His entire paycheck is deposited into my bank account. He cleans my apartment and does whatever I say. Males are slowly learning to accept their place, and it is glorious!
Women are superior and everyone knows it!
The humbler is one of the best tools for destroying the pesty male ego. I keep my slave boyfriend in one for hours every week. He is so cute the way he begs to get out!
Jessie