BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
(01-23-2018, 11:38 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 02:00 PM)Mugin Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 01:05 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(01-03-2018, 11:14 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 01:16 PM)Jessielinton Wrote: I absolutely love everything you said! I only got into this lifestyle last year but I am a full on female supremacist now. Males are definitely bigger and stronger, but a single humbler will make me stronger. Plus I'm smarter than any male. I want to use one of these on my slave!!! Watching him do chores would turn me on.
I love seeing old posts brought back to life by new members...especially a Woman with such enthusiasm for taming the male creature!  While males may often be "bigger and stronger" Ms. Jessielinton, a well trained male/sissy (speaking from experience) quickly forgets that...and the humbler is an amazing tool for bringing about that reality.  I may be a few inches taller than my Mistress...I may outweigh Her...but when She orders "panties down and assume the position" I never hesitate...because I understand the consequences of disobedience...my "size" has been equalized by Her paddle, strap, cane, humbler, chastity device, et. al.

BTW...good quality humblers at a good price can be found on Amazon, Ma'am.

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
Believe me sissy, I have already ordered one after reading about how effective they are on this site. My slave boyfriend will soon know the pain of the humbler! I think a few hours scrubbing my floors will make him miss his chastity belt.

That was quick, Mistress Jessie! Great to hear that you have already ordered a humbler. I hope you will write you will tell us how your slave boyfriend reacted when you locked it on his balls.

*curtsey*
I introduced the humbler to my slave boyfriend last weekend and it has been amazing (for me anyway) he does exactly as told as quick as possible so he can get out of it sooner. Definitely a must to even out the strength gap between the genders!
Jessie

Wonderful news, Mistress Jessie! Nice that he does exactly as told but he should not do that to escape from the humbler but because he is an obedient slave and know that he has to do your bidding. 

*curtsey*
(07-23-2017, 01:45 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: I usually don’t go into too many personal details online. But, I will give you a taste of my relationship with my BFF and her sissy husband. We have been friends since college and hit it off as friends real quick. When they got married their ceremony was completely reversed and I gave away the male bride to his female master. Since they have been married we have grown closer and often spend lots of quality time together with each other, sometimes we bring in the sissy for fun and she has a rule whenever I need to use her sissy he is mine. Let’s just say last night was a lot of fun, and the humbler is amazing we both took turns locking it on and then watching the sissy earn his keep.

It’s kind of hard to explain how she talks to him. Their relationship is kind of complex to the outside world they are just a happy lesbian couple, she treats her trophy wife very nicely in public. In the bedroom she can be a vixen to mean controlling women. It all depends on her mode let just say when she snaps her fingers he reacts with a curtsy and yes ma’am.

RF

What i did , i disrespected ...i am so sorry...please please forgive me, my male side is very troubling ..it always put me in a trouble, please forgive me...i am ready for any punishment and assignments
RadicalFeminist, Maam, yes that device looks humbeling , I would be afraid of it. If my wife wanted to put me in it of coures I would comply. But want I want to say respectfully Maam is my cb6000s has a better effect on me. I'm humble all the time, since it is on 24/7. I'm reminded that I'm no longer a man every time I go into a mensroom, and have to go into a stall and sit to pee like a female. The hurt everytime I look at a women who is dressed sexy, and I start to get aroused and the confining plastic tube holds me tight. It hurts so bad. To have any sexual activity fully controld by my wife. These things humble me 24 hours a day everyday. Thank you for listening to me Maam.......tony
(07-09-2017, 04:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My good friend who I mentioned in the other post. Recently introduce her sissy to the humbler. He does not like but like everything else has no choice accept obey. This is the humbler she purchased from Amazon. She kept him locked up like this for several days last week, poor thing was stuck on his knees the whole time.

Any one have experience or ready to take the plunge?

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Enforcer-B...B00LOUYSDU

RF

sorry not available on Amazon UK
(07-09-2017, 04:18 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: My good friend who I mentioned in the other post. Recently introduce her sissy to the humbler. He does not like but like everything else has no choice accept obey. This is the humbler she purchased from Amazon. She kept him locked up like this for several days last week, poor thing was stuck on his knees the whole time.

Any one have experience or ready to take the plunge?

https://www.amazon.com/Master-Enforcer-B...B00LOUYSDU

RF

That's definitely one way to keep me on my knees clean floors and toilets! Doesn't look like something one coukd put on oneself although there's an easy way to archive the stuck on your knees with a short length of chain.
(01-03-2018, 10:02 AM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 10:57 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(12-31-2017, 01:16 PM)Jessielinton Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 02:47 PM)Yvette-Louise Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 04:16 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: For smart empowered women, most males will willing put on panties and skirt. For those that refuse a few jolts from the humbler will quickly change his mind.

RF

For those males not willing to wear panties and skirt, or submit to the superior sex, I propose a more drastic punishment.
Lock them in the Humbler for a minimum of a week and publically humiliate them by making them scrub pavements during the day. They can then spend there evenings happily writing lines in their cells. Every mistake they make during line writing equals an extra day in the humbler.
If they need any 'encouragement' there is always the option of using electrics.
I absolutely love everything you said! I only got into this lifestyle last year but I am a full on female supremacist now. Males are definitely bigger and stronger, but a single humbler will make me stronger. Plus I'm smarter than any male. I want to use one of these on my slave!!! Watching him do chores would turn me on.

While it may seem as You say, "Males are definitely bigger and stronger":   there is some great evidence Females have and still are rapidly closing even that gap.   Training and changes Females decide in genetic mating with smaller weaker males can and likely shall make a difference.  Adding to that as males begin seeing more and more Females excel and surpassing them the lowered male self-image shall further enervate them in competing with Females - PERHAPS EVEN TO A POINT WHERE IN PHYSICAL STRENGTH FEMALES WILL EVENTUALLY LEAVE MALES QUITE NOTICEABLY BEHIND...
WhyGuys, I hope and pray for that day.  No choice but to be sissy maids! Women already call the shots, we may as well be stronger in every way!

Jessie you ask,  "Once women are stronger what will men have?"

1. they will have to do  and obey as they are told!
2. they will have to do ALL menial household chores!
3. they will have to remain silent when any Female is speaking!
4. they will have to dress as femininely as possible to be attractive for their Female Masters!
5. they will have learned perfectly cosmetic arts!
6. they willl never again have opportunity of any hindrance to Female Empowerment and Ascendancy!
7. they SHALL have a sore bottom above their stockings beneath their panties if they fail at any of the above!
(07-09-2017, 05:12 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 04:41 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: Several days! Well that will make it humble..

I would love to try this out, just not for days...

Blush

My friend would be quite happy making it permanent. But having her sissy crawling all the time is not practical.

RF

Save
my response. If it makes you happy 24/7/35
Having been my owners celibate slave I see my chastity as her right.
Wow , I loved reading about the humbler on here, I have a home-made version of one made from a brush shaft , if anyone wants details please let me know.

Martin
xxx
(04-11-2018, 01:52 PM)smakmr Wrote: Wow , I loved reading about the humbler on here, I have a home-made version of one made from a brush shaft , if anyone wants details please let me know.

Martin
xxx

Oh yes please!

I wonder how Miss JessieL slave/bf is coping in hers?

Love the ideas. X