BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
(07-26-2020, 12:06 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Humbler, anal hooks and electric shock chastity devices are very popular in FLR households. Once a woman knows how to use them her husband usually obeys pretty quick. Of course, even good sissies still need correct training and a taste of the humbler or other devices from time to time is a lot of fun for the women and even the helpless sissy can be trained to love them.
You almost sound like you’re talking from experience there. Is this something you find the people you’re in contact with use regularly?
(07-26-2020, 05:38 AM)Girlygirl Wrote:
(07-26-2020, 12:06 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Humbler, anal hooks and electric shock chastity devices are very popular in FLR households. Once a woman knows how to use them her husband usually obeys pretty quick. Of course, even good sissies still need correct training and a taste of the humbler or other devices from time to time is a lot of fun for the women and even the helpless sissy can be trained to love them.
You almost sound like you’re talking from experience there. Is this something you find the people you’re in contact with use regularly?

Yes, I have a group of feminist friends who keep their husbands as sissies. My best friend Lisa and I were college roommates and used to do all kinds of crazy things. Her husband is a very well trained sissy and I got the pleasure of putting him into a humbler and the other devices mentioned. A couple of friends are professional mistresses and I got the change to witness them in action. Let's just say watching a woman who knows how the male brain works and uses it against him to turn him into a helpless sissy is quite a thrill.
(07-26-2020, 12:10 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Yes, I have a group of feminist friends who keep their husbands as sissies. My best friend Lisa and I were college roommates and used to do all kinds of crazy things. Her husband is a very well trained sissy and I got the pleasure of putting him into a humbler and the other devices mentioned. A couple of friends are professional mistresses and I got the change to witness them in action. Let's just say watching a woman who knows how the male brain works and uses it against him to turn him into a helpless sissy is quite a thrill.
Very delicately put, Rad Fem. I have distanced myself from such thoughts now, but recall from my teenage years some of the things I might have been driven towards for ‘instant gratification’ that in the cold light of day would seem like the dreadful idea it undoubtedly would have been. 

Still, I’m sure they’re learning and benefitting from their experiences.
(07-26-2020, 12:10 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Very nice RadicalFeminist. I'm sure their sissy husbands and boifriends enjoy it, and most importantly that You and Your friends enjoy it, and the submission and servitude offered by their sissies. i've never had any experience with a humbler or hook, thankfully, but can only imagine how extreme they are. Mistress did however just get a TENS unit to tease and also discipline me with and is experimenting with its uses. i've been tasked with asking for suggestions for its use on me, as well as hearing from others on the beginning and continued training and use of their sissies.

My Wife also enjoys the thrill of the power and discovering new ways to exploit my sissy brain, kinks and fetishes, for Her amusement, control, and my further submission.
Our Electro box has many settings, but the favourite one is a fairly random selection of sensations ending with a harder shock that cycles around very 45secs. Started at a lower setting, each time the larger shock becomes bearable the intensity is raised. After another couple of cycles when the shock is nearly bearable it becomes ok, so mistress then raises the “volume” once more. And so it goes on. Does that make sense?

Of course, near the top of the range, it becomes more difficult to cope with each increase, so there is a gradual crescendo until I am weak at the knees with the constant stimulation and heavy shocks. Truly agony and ecstasy, and an occasional whip after I jolt adds to the experience.

I would imagine you would have to build up to that though, but well worth the experience and the endorphin release is just immense.
The humbler is an interesting device,I may see about getting one sometime to use as punishment or just have it in sight to use as a deterrent. Only drawback is that I would have to take my sissy out of chastity and since I do not allow her to see her clitty or touch it that might be a problem.
(08-04-2020, 08:50 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: The humbler is an interesting device,I may see about getting one sometime to use as punishment or just have it in sight to use as a deterrent. Only drawback is that I would have to take my sissy out of chastity and since I do not allow her to see her clitty or touch it that might be a problem.
Some of the devices in this thread scare me a bit (if only because I struggle to comprehend the mind that has come up with such ingenious contraptions)  Big Grin  From what I have read from you so far though, it sounds like you may be able to find use for some of them.
(08-04-2020, 08:50 PM)Strictwifeamber Wrote: The humbler is an interesting device,I may see about getting one sometime to use as punishment or just have it in sight to use as a deterrent. Only drawback is that I would have to take my sissy out of chastity and since I do not allow her to see her clitty or touch it that might be a problem.
There are lots of satin sissy hoods available that would enable you to use a humbler without your sissy being able to see her sissy clit.
(08-05-2020, 08:52 AM)Sissy Celeste Wrote:
There are lots of satin sissy hoods available that would enable you to use a humbler without your sissy being able to see her sissy clit.
I had feared that someone might have encountered such a problem previously and come up with a solution already; they really have covered all bases haven’t they?
(08-05-2020, 10:10 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: I had feared that someone might have encountered such a problem previously and come up with a solution already; they really have covered all bases haven’t they?
Indeed they have! And I wouldn't be worried about any inappropriate fiddling. Either the hands need to be cuffed behind the back which prevents the sissy from toppling over by balancing the weight, or the arms are needed to support the weight else poor sissy will topple forward!